Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

jcemom said:
Are you asking if you can use KTTW cards to get paper FP? I believe it only works if tickets are not associated with the cards, ie room only cards. We had magic bands and used our room only KTTW cards from both halves of our split stay to get paper FP. So, for example, on our DHS day we got two sets of FP using our two sets of KTTW cards, and had one set of FP+ using our magic bands. Not a word was said by any CMs when we used paper FP. We also used them at MK with no issues.

We were able to get paper FP's with our cards but the someone above was asking if you could use the KTTW cards for FP+, just like the bands. I did not do this nor did I ever see anyone else do it. The CM's always seemed to be looking for the bands. However, I am not certain it wouldn't work.

We were able to get paper FP's with our cards but the someone above was asking if you could use the KTTW cards for FP+, just like the bands. I did not do this nor did I ever see anyone else do it. The CM's always seemed to be looking for the bands. However, I am not certain it wouldn't work.

Ah, okay. That's for the clarification. We did not do that either, and didn't see anyone else doing it.

I see comments about getting one set of fp+ using their MB. I've only been here 2 days, so still getting the hang of them. Yesterday I found thatmy MDE app was still showing my used FP+. I was able to modify them by changing the time first, then changing the experience. Worked like a charm until I picked a 9-10 time slot, then it wouldn't let me go back. Not sure of that was just bc all FP+ slots were taken. Park wasn't busy, so no trouble anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter