Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

How do you enter in your paypal information??????

How do you enter in your paypal information??????

In the FAQ it says you should have signed up under the paypal email account you use and if you didnt then you should go into paypal and add the email account that you used to sign up for expotv.

I think they are experiencing problems again today because all of my uploaded videos say video error but I noticed in their forum that someone else is having the same problem.

Thanks for this heads up. This looks promising. I've been searching for ways to make some money and still keep my full time job. This sounds like a GREAT idea. I think I could max it out every month.

I have one question though...I saw that we're paid $25 if our video is used on TV?!? We're giving them permission to use our videos on TV? What do you think the chance of that is? I'm ok with them being on the Internet, but not so sure about TV?!? Of course, I'm sure mine won't be that good...:rotfl:

Thanks for this heads up. This looks promising. I've been searching for ways to make some money and still keep my full time job. This sounds like a GREAT idea. I think I could max it out every month.

I have one question though...I saw that we're paid $25 if our video is used on TV?!? We're giving them permission to use our videos on TV? What do you think the chance of that is? I'm ok with them being on the Internet, but not so sure about TV?!? Of course, I'm sure mine won't be that good...:rotfl:

You might want to read the user agreement, if you're not comfortable with it.

They can use your video on their site, third party sites, and TV.

I just signed up and told DH we start filming tomorrow! He rolled his eyes at me:rolleyes1. He is very skeptical but I told him I read it on the Dis so it must be true! :thumbsup2 If he won't help me with the videos I'll do it myself and keep all the dough!

Thanks for the tip on this, I had never heard of it!

Allyson :)

I have earned my first 10.01 from Expotv- seems easy enough so far. It takes me a little longer because I don't have a camcorder, and my camera only shoots 59 seconds videos at a time. So for each review, I have to splice them together in Movie Maker first- a little time consuming, but I am getting the hang of it.

I uploaded 6 more videos today, but I am getting an error on 3 of them, so I will wait and see what happens there I guess.

Dumplebugs and Pxydust- I added you as friends- cute videos!! so if you are wondering who that is, it's a fellow Dis'er.

Thanks for posting this op! :thumbsup2

I just signed up and told DH we start filming tomorrow! He rolled his eyes at me:rolleyes1. He is very skeptical but I told him I read it on the Dis so it must be true! :thumbsup2 If he won't help me with the videos I'll do it myself and keep all the dough!

Thanks for the tip on this, I had never heard of it!

Allyson :)

I had the same problem with my DH, so I started doing the videos myself by placing the camera down, and recording myself, but...after seeing that I have earned some money, I think he's gonna start making some videos soon. ;)

P.s If any other Dis'er would like to add me, my username is the same there. :thumbsup2

My Dh is rolling his eyes too..LOL!! But he said we could start filiming tomorrow and see what happens.

So feel free to add me as a friend too...

Thanks again.......

, I have added you to my friends list on Expo.....Kritter!!!!

My DH was pretty skiddish when my SIL and I began filming. When I told him the $185 was in the paypal account he asked when I could begin filming again.

I cannot believe this has been around for a couple years and I haven't heard of it.

what do you do if your digital camera doesn't record sound??? I don't think that mine does. Do you use your camcorder? And if so, how do you get that on the computer??? Thanks!

We use a video camera and hook it to the computer with a firewire (think that's what my DH called it).

Hmmm, that is probably a little too complex for me. I am technologically challenged.....too bad, because I would have loved to have done this. =(

Hey everyone! i added everyone on here who mentioned their username on expotv and will or have watched your videos!

Well, I'm off to Target to buy a digital video camera!!! I've spent too much of our Disney fund on making outfits for the kids, I need to replenish the account!!

Thanks so much for sharing this!!! If someone feels like doing it, a list of everyone's ExpoTV user names and coordinating DIS names would be a great idea so we can add each other to our lists of videos to watch. Just a suggestion.

Hey, everyone, don't forget you can use computer cameras to record videos as well and sometimes they are much cheaper than buying a digital camera. They record for as long as you want and the one I have (its by Logitech) adds words to your video-like a beginning caption if you want to add what you are reviewing. And its not so hard to figure out how to download and such. Just thought I would share. I am going to add all of you to my friends list-I am in the process of having my videos added but when I do i will be under mandmk. Thank you all so much for this great site!:thumbsup2

Well, I'm off to Target to buy a digital video camera!!! I've spent too much of our Disney fund on making outfits for the kids, I need to replenish the account!!

Haha, I was just thinking about doing that! I told Dh I needed to get a video camera to do my reviews, and he just rolled his eyes and said, "Are we going to spend more money than we make on this thing??" :lmao: So, I guess I am back to my regular camera and splicing videos. I figured if I can earn enough this month to buy a video camera next month, he can't say anything about it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter