Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

This sounds like a great plan....we just got back at 2 am this morning from WDW and I am ready to go again...now to see if I can figure this out so that I can start earning some extra money.

This sounds really great. I am going to get started today. I have been begging my DH to go back to WDW for my 30th bday in Jan. and this might just be the way to do it!!! Thanks so much for posting, I look forward to giving it a try, we have all kinds of things around here to review!:goodvibes

Well my DH videos are showing recieved but not available. Still waiting to see if they get approved. I wish they would move a little faster than this because im anxious to really dive in and make some money but I dont want to waste time doing it if they dont get approved.

Anyone have any new updates? Are your videos all being uploaded and reviewed fairly easily and quickly? Im still showing ours as being received but not reviewed.

Bumping to see if anyone is having much luck through this outlet. I uploaded my husband's videos on July 1 and they are still in pending status.

I would love to hear if people are having success as well. I haven't taken the plunge yet as I don't want to waste time if it doesn't pan out. Any updates???

I have now made $221 with ExpoTV. If you read on their forums under the topic of 'June payments', it states June payments have just started going out. We will continue to make payments everyday until all payments are made.

This payment is for all videos submitted June 1 - June 30 + Pay-Per-Play for June 1 - June 30.

So they are working on it. I still have about 6 videos from June that need to be approved. I will let you know when these are done and I get paid into PP.

They are suppose to get the June videos finished before they start on July. I have noticed though, if you do a review on a movie that is currently in the theaters, it seems to get approved faster.

HTH

Thanks for the info dumplebugs. I have wanted to submit more but figured it was useless until they got approved. You would think they would be faster about things but I guess not since its relatively a new site.

:cool1: So far, I have 100 in my acct. from June. And as dumplebugs said, they have not started to review July's videos yet. I cant wait! :cool1:

I joined a month ago when this thread about expotv.com began. I made $185.00 from making/uploading videos and was paid on Tuesday. It was in my paypal account and now in my checking account. Thank you so much for posting this site - I had never heard of it before. I've let my sil know and she is making videos, too. She was paid on Wednesday for June videos.

Thanks for letting me know about this site, OP. I did check out a couple of your videos. You seem to be a natural. Nice job!

One thing, like the DISboards, viewing the reviews can be a bit addictive. I am almost embarrassed to admit how much I like watching the reviews. And some of them are entertaining too... lol. Thanks again for telling us about this. :)

I am really wanting to try this. DH is saying it has to be some kind of scam but I think it sounds safe.

Help me convince him that we should try it!:confused3

Do they pay your paypal account to the email address you signed up with. I just signed up but it asks nothing but zip code pretty much.

Yay they finally posted one of my DH videos :cool1:

Dumplebugs everytime I log into the site I keep seeing your videos on the home page! I love them!

I'm going to give this site a try. I just got home from a 16 day trip through the west, so I need to get back into gear..

but, next year, I want to stay in the Grand Californian at Disneyland. (I told my DH, we need to aim HIGH). Maybe this is the key!

This sounds like a potentially great way to save up money for Disney! DBF and I are just starting to save up for a trip next year and literally starting from scratch.. if this works out it will be a nice motivation to keep saving! I'm definitly looking forward to getting into this and starting up!

This sounds awesome. I have no idea how to do a video though. I am going to ask a friend to help me with it. I am dying to make some money. Is it easy to do? Do people try to make funny ones so that people will watch them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter