Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

I read up on the forums to see if people were getting paid and I did searches on Google for expotv.

Thanks, Jennifer, for sharing it! It's really easy and a little fun! I feel silly watching my own videos, though. But, hey, no one knows who I am!

Jennifer, I am REALLY excited that you've been paid that much!

I just want to say thank you to you all for making me aware of this site. I signed up yesterday and have done 19 videos so far. I booked our WDW vacation for Sept and had no idea how to pay for it. This is an answer to prayers. :cloud9:
I am a SAHM and was looking for something to do to not get rich, but make a little extra.
Is there a way and is it legal on this forum to put our expotv links in our signature? That way we could help each other by watching the videos.

One more ??, when exactly do they pay?? Like for the June videos, when should the $$$ show up in PP?

Crystal

Um I actually saw a video on there yesterday of a guy reviewing Trojans...:scared:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I saw him too! I cant believe he got through the entire video with a straight face! I loved when he said a box will last you all night! :lmao: Cassanova! he earned his penny from me.

I am thinking about signing up to try this, but I am wondering if I can- my digital camera only does 60 second videos, and I don't have a camcorder that I can hook up to my computer.

Has anyone filmed 2 review "pieces" and then combined them together to make it over a minute? I hope I can learn some video editing quickly! ;)

I am thinking about signing up to try this, but I am wondering if I can- my digital camera only does 60 second videos, and I don't have a camcorder that I can hook up to my computer.

Has anyone filmed 2 review "pieces" and then combined them together to make it over a minute? I hope I can learn some video editing quickly! ;)

Do u know if your computer has the windows movie maker?? IF so, then you can combine two files together. :thumbsup2
If not...Then I dunno. Im sorry.

I use the Windows Movie Maker. Sometimes, my videos come up in pieces that I combine on my storyboard, and sometimes it doesn't. Either way, it works!

PM me if you still need help!

Ok I need help. Im trying to upload a video for DH but I keep getting a message that says cannot find video server. Cant figure out what im doing wrong. Am I supposed to upload to the web first? :confused3

Just subscribing to this thread so I don't lose it. I'm definitely going to give this a try.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have already made $10.05 from Expotv. I signed up on Wednesday and did over 40 videos. (I have to pay for the Sep WDW trip I already booked!!) I have had 2 videos approved so far and 1 video has been watched 5 times.

If you want to watch my videos,

Oh Dumple- your vids were great! You're going for the same audience I figured I would do- pet products! LOL!

Now I guess I NEED to get going- sooner or later!

Oh Dumple- your vids were great! You're going for the same audience I figured I would do- pet products! LOL!

Now I guess I NEED to get going- sooner or later!

Thanks a bunch!! I love my dog so much!! Oh by the way, as of this morning I am up to $15.09. Yea!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have already made $10.05 from Expotv. I signed up on Wednesday and did over 40 videos. (I have to pay for the Sep WDW trip I already booked!!) I have had 2 videos approved so far and 1 video has been watched 5 times.

I am having the worst problems with this site. We uploaded a bunch of videos yesterday for my DH and had kept getting error messages. Finally it said the videos were uploaded and showed a page where they had been received but not reviewed yet but now I can find nothing and they dont show any videos. How long did it take for your videos to show up and did they notify you by email?

If you're in your "profile" click on "videos". It will list all the ones pending.

Did you use the Microsoft Movie Maker?

if anyone wants to see how geeky I LOOK!

BTW, a funny thing... I took my kids to see Ratatouille last Friday (opening day). I reviewed it on ExpoTV and it showed up the VERY NEXT DAY! My other reviews took about two weeks to show up.

If you're in your "profile" click on "videos". It will list all the ones pending.

Did you use the Microsoft Movie Maker?

if anyone wants to see how geeky I LOOK!

BTW, a funny thing... I took my kids to see Ratatouille last Friday (opening day). I reviewed it on ExpoTV and it showed up the VERY NEXT DAY! My other reviews took about two weeks to show up.

I have done this and there is nothing there. Yesterday when we uploaded they gave me a link to show a page where it said the videos were recieved but not reviewed and today that link doesnt work. I dont know im just having a difficult time with this site.

Melissa, I think it may be them. I just checked in find my pending videos and give you the steps, but my pending videos aren't there either. It's showing me someone else's info.

Give them a day and try again. They may be getting flooded with new people!

Melissa, I think it may be them. I just checked in find my pending videos and give you the steps, but my pending videos aren't there either. It's showing me someone else's info.

Give them a day and try again. They may be getting flooded with new people!

Thanks. I will do that. What are the steps to finding your pending videos? We have a lot of things we want to review but we want to wait until we see if they accept our videos before we go through all the trouble.

So has anyone gotten money deposited into paypal yet? It looks like fun but I couldnt find who it is that is paying the company for the reviews . Is it like a consumer research company or something? I did sign up though. I figured what the heck. Anything that can get me some disney dollars is worth a shot!
dumplebugs.. I loveeee ur puppy!He is so adorable! cute video
pxydust I will check out ur next. On my way back to check more stuff out now.
I just only signed up so I will post my username once I get some up..

I am having the worst problems with this site. We uploaded a bunch of videos yesterday for my DH and had kept getting error messages. Finally it said the videos were uploaded and showed a page where they had been received but not reviewed yet but now I can find nothing and they dont show any videos. How long did it take for your videos to show up and did they notify you by email?

My July videos are also showing received, but not reviewed. It took a few days for my first one to be approved. The site said that this is common at the end of the month.
No they did not notify me by email even though I have my profile settings set up to do so. I just keep checking for my videos. Also as they approve them, they are not taking them in the order I uploaded them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter