Animal Crossing-City Folk

any experts on time travel? I'm bored tonight and have caught most of the fish/bugs available for the month, and feel like finding something new, so was thinking about altering the month/time it is right now in my town. am wondering if there are any repurcussions for doing this. will I harm my town? can I go back to current real time after playing around tonight?

Sorry to be a little late responding to your question - I haven't been checking this thread much lately.

I've actually done time traveling quite a lot in this game. The drawbacks are that villagers will move out, weeds will grow, flowers will die, and if you have a perfect town status you're likely to lose that as well.

Those things can be prevented, but it's time-consuming. What you do is to nudge ahead one day at a time. Log into your game as usual. Before you even step away from your door, do a save and shut down. Then back out to the Wii menu, go to settings and use the calendar setting to move forward one day. Go back into ACCF and do it all over again. This is a great method to use if you're trying to re-grow grass from areas where it's worn out. However, it won't help your flowers unless it happens to be raining. If you want to preserve your flowers, either pick them all and place them in your house (like in your basement) or walk around and water them all before you exit and move ahead a day. It sounds bad but it isn't - I can usually plow through a week in no time (and I've got tons of flowers).

Hope that helps. Happy traveling! :flower3:

Hi everyone,
my daughter (6) and I haven't been on In awhile and don't see any gates open. Is anybody around that would like to swap codes? We have wii speak and it mostly my 6 year old talking so if someone is going on with their kids my daughter would love that. Thanks

town birdtown
name Melissa
code 2707-6893-2060

you can email me your code or pm me, post it and we will add it and open our gates.

I need help!!!

from time to time the animals ask for my help...deliver a present, find them a key or a fish, etc. All good, easily done. but I currently have 2 asking me to find them specific shirts. problem is, I can't find them anywhere and don't even know where else I can look. I've been to the shop where you make designs, no luck, I've been to tom nooks and gracie grace. I've searched thru my own stuff and my catalog. nada.

HELP!!!!

What shirts do you need? If we swap codes I cansend them to you if I have them.

I need help!!!

from time to time the animals ask for my help...deliver a present, find them a key or a fish, etc. All good, easily done. but I currently have 2 asking me to find them specific shirts. problem is, I can't find them anywhere and don't even know where else I can look. I've been to the shop where you make designs, no luck, I've been to tom nooks and gracie grace. I've searched thru my own stuff and my catalog. nada.

HELP!!!!

I've got tons of shirts also. We've been playing for about a year and a half now, so I think I've owned just about every shirt possible. :lmao:

I still play nearly every day, so if anybody would like to swap codes just let me know! :goodvibes

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

p.s. If you don't give your animal neighbor the shirt it desires, it will eventually tell you "I've changed my mind" or something similar and will forget all about it.

hi if any of you would like to get a golden shovel then all you have to do is get 2 shovels (you need 2 because you need 1 to bury and 1 to dig up and bury the 1st one ) bury 1 of them then 24hrs after you bury the shovel then dig it and then you will have a golden shovel but you have to what 24hrs or longer

ENJOY

P.S. I also know how to get other golden tools so just ask if you want to know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter