Animal Crossing-City Folk

eek40

DIS Veteran
Hey there everyone. I am looking for people that got this new game and want to exchange friend codes. I love to play and between my roomie and I there is almost always someone playing. Please lets not post them on this thread, lets do pm's just to make sure everyone stays safe.
Aimee

ETA: We found the code!!!

WE too would like more friends!!!

PM me and I'll send you our Friend code.

:yay:

can you tell me how to find the friends code?

My daughter plays all the time...she would love a new friend!

I got the game for Christmas from Dfi and I love it, I'll have to figure out how to find my friend code and I can send it to you :thumbsup2

I dont have my friend code right now since I am at work but to get your friend code, go to the gates to were the dog Cooper is and ask him for your friend code. He gives it to you there. Then if you want to enter someones friend code, click on the heart symbol at the bottom of the screen and and add your friend's code there. You both have to register each other to be able to go to each others towns. :thumbsup2

The kids got this game for christmas and when we put it in we can't even figure out how to work it. Nothing comes up, maybe I just need to return it to the store. Since we already opened it I don't know if we can return it though.

I got this game for Christmas and I love it! :lovestruc I'll have to pm you guys when I get home from work tonight too. I'm excited, I don't have any friends on there yet! :goodvibes

The kids got this game for christmas and when we put it in we can't even figure out how to work it. Nothing comes up, maybe I just need to return it to the store. Since we already opened it I don't know if we can return it though.

That stinks!

I really have never played it...but both my kids LOVE it. My friend is also addicted and is trying to get me into it. I'm afraid I'll never turn off the Wii if I get started.

I don't mind posting my info. Just shoot me a PM with your info if you add me

Code: 0517-1494-4726
Name: Beaker
Town: ToonTown
Fruit: Apple

I am so excited to have some codes! I will make a list of everyone and get you all my code as soon as I can convice my roomie that its my turn! LOL
FYI my town is
McSmith
We have Oranges and Coconuts
We are Aimee and Cheryl, plus Rosey(when she plays)
Hope to update this more:) Maybe we can get an official type thread going.

Anyone have tips to share? Like how to make a good snowman:)
Aimee:cheer2:

I'll add Beaker..but I'm going to post my info here too (There is another thread on here somewhere with a couple posts)

Name: Charity
Town: toontown
FC: 5456-2942-2107

We have all the fruit, if you add me, send me a pM so I can add you.

We are looking for friend codes also. DD and granddaughter and myself all play we have peaches. Please pm me if you would like to trade codes.
Town is - Animal

Heres my info on one of ours
Town McSmith
Person Cheryl
Code 3094-1454-5855

I decided to post them here, it doesnt seem to be a big deal. Anyone else wanna share?

Aimee

Here is my information. Thanks so much for adding me as a friend:) I added both of us that play here:)

Heres my info on one of ours
Town: McSmith
Person: Cheryl
Code: 3094-1454-5855

The other is
Town: McSmith
Person: Aimee
Code: 1805=6494-2873

We just started with this game, next time the kiddies play I'll get the code and will PM y'all. :cool1:

Welcome Aye! Its a highly addictive game! I dont think the wii has been off almost all day between the two of us:) You are welcome to visit my town anytime!
Aimee

Please help! DD has played Animal Crossings on her DS and is very good at the game. For Christmas she got a Wii and AC-CF. I showed her the instructions in one of the previous posts that stated how to get your code but she said she tried that and it said something about not having an internet connection so she wasn't able to get her code. I know NOTHING about these games; can anyone give us a clue as to what's wrong!? Thanks so much and my apologies for hijacking this thread -- just looking to help out my DD! ;)

Princessks,
Does your home have wireless internet access? Or a wireless router? In order to use the internet aspects of the wii and the games you need to have a wireless connection available to use. Sometimes you may be able to use a neighbors if its close enough and not secured. If not there could be a way to use wii wireless, but I think there may be a fee for that. My personal suggestion is to go to staples or office depot or wally world/target and get a wireless router. They run about 30 or so dollars. Well worth it specially if you have a laptop:)
Aimee
Ps..you didnt highjack, we are all here to help each other:)

Please help! DD has played Animal Crossings on her DS and is very good at the game. For Christmas she got a Wii and AC-CF. I showed her the instructions in one of the previous posts that stated how to get your code but she said she tried that and it said something about not having an internet connection so she wasn't able to get her code. I know NOTHING about these games; can anyone give us a clue as to what's wrong!? Thanks so much and my apologies for hijacking this thread -- just looking to help out my DD! ;)

Thanks eek40! That explains it. We don't have a wireless router (or laptop). I guess we just haven't run into any situations where we needed one, but at least I know where to look.

I know there is a way to connect via the wii, just not sure of the cost of it. Its still a great game without having the wifi access, it just makes it harder to get different fruits and things.

Thanks eek40! That explains it. We don't have a wireless router (or laptop). I guess we just haven't run into any situations where we needed one, but at least I know where to look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter