Animal Crossing-City Folk

We Just got a wii for christmas and my ds11 is hooked on AC.. We all sit and watch him play. I got him the speak today but havn't hooked it up yet. He's at hockey now but when he gets home I'll get his info and post it he is dying to make some friends.. Does anyone else have the wii speak?

Wow, I am so excited. I have everyones pms so far, I have 5 to add to my friends list. I was a bit leary of posting this here because its not a "gamers" board, but I knew I could find good fun people to visit with. As soon as I can I will add the five new ones. Everyone else is in. I have not had gates open today, been doing a bit of time traveling and moving things around.

Kudos out to Ryan for coming to visit and letting me come get some pears!
Thanks go out to Beaker for our Apples.
So far the only thing I am missing is cherries so we have it all here:) We are a Nookingtons, should be getting close to another upgrade soon.

I do have wii speak, not hooked up yet though, I just havent been able to stop playing to hook it up:) LOL you know those letters you get from wii telling you how long you have played a game? Well lets just say mine is plain embarassing. Plus now my poor roomie is so hooked she will never get her work done(teacher). I go back to school on the 12th!

For anyone wondering, I wish I could explain why its so addicting, but I cant. All I know is I must have all the jingle furniture! Plus I hope to get the egg(I am just missing a couple) soon as well. I think its just relaxing and there isnt any stress just chatting up town folk, visiting friends and hanging out. I love finding new clothes, and dreaming of actually being able to afford something at GracieGrace! Plus, having a full museum would be fun. Having all my upgrades done on my house, and it paid off:) Its the life:)

Thanks everyone for making this thread a success! I typically start threads that go no where so I am happy that we have lots of people sharing codes. Remember to be nice to peoples towns:)

In my town all we ask is the following. Take all the fruit you would like! Please do not stomp on new trees or run on flowers if you can avoid it(sometimes it just happens). Stay as long as you like, buy what you want at Nookingtons! Have fun and stop and say hi if you get a chance!

Aimee

Ok whoever has Marietta and Gotham, I cant get your friend codes to work for some reason. I have double checked them. No luck. Let me know if I messed up someplace.
Aimee

We're playing here, too. We had the 2-story Nook's, but then my kids did some time-traveling and now we're down to the one below that. We've got all of the fruits in our town, too. I've paid off all of my mortgage so now I have the flag in front of my house.

Anyway, PM me if you want my friend code. :)

Thats weird that you lost the two story nooks. I time travel a lot and typically the only thing I lose is maybe a few trees. Now if I time travel to much my hair turns into bed-head.
Aimee

We're playing here, too. We had the 2-story Nook's, but then my kids did some time-traveling and now we're down to the one below that. We've got all of the fruits in our town, too. I've paid off all of my mortgage so now I have the flag in front of my house.

Ok whoever has Marietta and Gotham, I cant get your friend codes to work for some reason. I have double checked them. No luck. Let me know if I messed up someplace.
Aimee

hmm...I wonder why its not working. its 4683-2025-0127

I will add you also.

Actually, what happens is Tom Nook asks you a few questions like which do you like better, hours or variety? And if you tell him better hours you lose you Nookingtons until you earn it again. You have to tell Tom Nook that you like variety.

Sent out a bunch of pm''s I got my son's info for ours. PM me if you want our info!

I couldnt either. I have to run out of town today(real life..lol) I will open gates later today when I get home and pry the wii controls out of my roomies hands!
Aimee

We can't seem to get your code to go through

Actually, what happens is Tom Nook asks you a few questions like which do you like better, hours or variety? And if you tell him better hours you lose you Nookingtons until you earn it again. You have to tell Tom Nook that you like variety.

Yep, he did ask that, and I said variety. I wonder if my kids said hours, though. Hmmm.....:scratchin All I know is that I'll be happy when we get it back. I keep buying random stuff just to spend money there. Since my house is all paid off, I'm working on donating to the town fund so we can get our fountain.

Is anyone here playing in Europe?

I've added a bunch of folks and PMd my info as well. I might not have much time to play today, though. But when I do this is gonna be fun!

Ok, so I added a bunch of people and pm'd some. Can't wait to have some friends over! I'll be at Disney next week, but I usually play all evening, lol! :goodvibes

Here's our info:

Name: Ace
City: Twilight
Friend Code: 1419-1168-9665
Native Fruit: Pears

Name: Sarah
Friend Code: 2621-7077-6867

Name: Kim
Friend Code: 2020-4123-9055

Looking forward to visiting everyone's town!:banana: :woohoo:

ETA: I've added everyone who posted their friend codes here -- will send pm's to the others!

Ok.... I just gave My daughter the codes.

DH has the TV tonight for football...so she'll probably add everyone in the morning.

Okay I am super excited to find this thread! I was thinking about getting the game and looked at it a bazillion times at Target this week. I didn't end up getting it because I was worried I would get bored not having any friends.

I am seriously thinking about running to target right now to get it.

Can you guys pm me your friend codes? I'm going to ask DH and DS if they want to go with me right now!! HA ... I need something to occupy myself!

I just sent out some pms for our codes but I am going to post them here also

We would love to trade codes
ours is

Town-Animal
code- 0001-7689-6510
(STELLA)
code- 0517-1650-2685
(SHANNON)

Thanks
Linda

OK I have everyones info to add that has pm'd me so far and those in the thread. How is everyone doing? I am so happy to have friends. I was out of town yesterday so sorry my gates were closed. Hope everyone is having fun! Anyone have any new adventures around town?
Aimee

Hi everyone! Me & DS14 are so excited to find this thread. We would
love to trade codes also. We will try to add some of those that are posted
and anyone who would rather pm their codes to us feel free to.
Heres our info:

Name: Justin
City: Orlando
Friend Code: 0946-6404-7189
Fruit: Orange

Thanks & looking forward to coming to your towns!

Welcome to everyone new! I am going to be adding friends shortly and opening the gates.

I'm glad I found this thread. We received AC for Christmas and I am getting rather bored with it. I think it's time to venture out and find some friends.

Name: dlbmg (dd wanted it to have each of our initials.:confused3 ;) )
City: Cutie
Friend Code:2664-6587-2786
Fruit: Orange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter