An AP Virgin Eats the World - 10/21-10/31 with PICS! ***Completed on 1/31***

Mmmmm those pot stickers look yummy :)

Thanx for sharing, had a blast reading all the reviews :)

An amusing anecdote while I was waiting in line - the two guys in front of me were Australian I think, could have been British and they ordered a soft pretzel. They had no idea what it was, even asked the lady what it was made of. I didn't stick around to see if they would like it, but I didn't realize pretzels weren't a common food around the world or at least in English speaking countries.

haha that's funny! :lmao: i am guessing they weren't Australian, as we do have pretzels here. maybe they were from the outback or something... i don't think they would have pretzels out there :laughing:

Sounds like a Brit to me! We don't have pretzels like you do here, we have the small snacking ones, but even they aren't common! I find they are usually overly salty for my taste, but I love the dough!

f499929f.jpg

That looks fantastic (minus the cheese!) I am always craving American hotdogs, and the Disney ones are no longer hitting the spot! I will be at Universal for 4 days, so I fully intend to try one!

Thanks for the fantastic food reviews!

Hello neighbor! I'm in CT too! I just came across your dining review and loved every part of it...thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter