• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

Paid the trip off yesterday!! :cool1:

And made one last ADR for BOMA.

Now I have officially booked all our meals!! Can't wait!! :cheer2:

Woo Hoo!! I was all set til I found out about LMA being closed the exact time of our trip. I'm thinking of moving the trip up a day, but I will only need to change to ADR's.

STaying at POP to get the free dining (own at BWV) Sept 4-11
And once again Sept 29-Oct6 (might move over to the BWV for the last few nights and give up free dining for a boardwalk view!!!!! :teeth:

Sept 25-30..at the contemporary!!!

:banana:

However-its my last BIG trip so I can look at buying a house... :thumbsup2

Free dining just makes it htat much sweeter!

A real question...
We like to remain flexible and don't mind eating at odd hours - is it really that important to make reservations now for Labor day weekend? We don't have specific places we're dying to eat at.

sorul82? said:
Woo Hoo!! I was all set til I found out about LMA being closed the exact time of our trip. I'm thinking of moving the trip up a day, but I will only need to change to ADR's.

What is LMA? Sorry, but I just cannot figure it out.

Thanks!

OK dates have changed due to WWTBAM-PI closing. Instead of an adult only 5 day trip over labor day, we are now doing a family trip for 7 days in Aug.

Just a little over a month away. We are now staying at All Star Music...

My family is going back on August 13 for 8 days. We were there last year the week before and couldnt wait to get back - Free dining was a big plus for us and we are really looking forward to trying the DDP :wave:

We will be there 13th thru 18th! 2 rooms at all star music, kids first trip DS16, and DS6, my DH and I, our first trip to disney in 20 years!
We have ADRs at Narcoossie, ScFi, Whispering Canyon, Le Cellier, and ChefMickeys CB, Espn club is also a MUST for Hubby! :cheer2:

We will be staying at POR. Since we have 5 it was the next best thing. Last years we did POP and loved it. We are eating at Concourse Steakhouse (13) SciFi (14) WhisperingCanyon (15) Liberty Tree Inn (16) Mickeys BBQ (17) and Ohana (18) I have myself DD21 DDbyfd19 DD9 and DS10! I cant wait and am counting down the days!!! :woohoo: :jumping1:

free dining for me!

POP 9/3-9/17 me, DH,DS, and my parents

I'll be bald or gray putting up with the family circus but i'll be happy with my free dining hahhaahha

:crazy:

We are staying at the beach club for our 20th Wedding Ann..Conceige Level..... We have Dinner Reservations at Le Cellier, Mama Melrose, Cape May and Prime Time 50's plus the Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party......

We will have a blast......... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter