• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

DH and I are staying at POP from 9/14-19. Really debated going for POR since it's just the 2 of us, but we spend so little time in the room at WDW we decided to save the bucks for souvenirs! Can't wait for the free food! :cool1:

please someone tell me how i go about getting the free dining?? I'm trying to plan a trip for Aug 11-13th. Do those dates qualify?? Or is it to late?

fynook12

please someone tell me how i go about getting the free dining?? I'm trying to plan a trip for Aug 11-13th. Do those dates qualify?? Or is it to late?
Fynook, I believe that you had to book a package by June 25, and resorts were subject to resort availability, so it is too late to book with free dining

We added this extra trip when I saw the free dining promo :banana: :cool1:

We're going ...

September 28 --> October 4
Port Orleans Riverside

we are at pop for 14 nights of free ddp aug 18 to 1st sept got all adrs sorted
bomas
hop de do
crystal plalace
wolfgang pucks upstairs
california grill
luau at poly
raglan road
holywood + vine
yachtsman steak house
o hanas
plus outback ofsite (we can never resit the bloomin onnion)
Paulh

We're heading to WDW and all that free food Sept 9-14 :cool1: . We will be at FW cabins because we were going to save money and cook alot of our own meals! :rotfl2: ! Now we get the luxury of all the space at FW with the luxury of all the FREE FOOD!!!

Best of all I won't have to cook and I won't have to tell the 4 kids (and the DH) "NO!" everytime they want to eat at the parks!!!!

I wouldn't even have known about the Dining Plan not to mention it being Free if it wasn't for all you lovely DIS people! Thank you! Now we can have the vacation we really want!!

My first post! Yeah! We are new to WDW (DL regulars) and we will be staying at Pop 9/23-10/1 and taking advantage of free dining. I am so excited and have already collected do much info lurking on these DIS boards the last few weeks that I had to sign up and share in all the excitement!

Our ADRs are:
Coral Reef
CRT
Ohanas-dinner
50s Prime time Cafe
Chef Mickeys- Breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Liberty Tree (4:15 before MNSSHP- just got in for this today and was so excited I almost started crying)

Hope everyone has a great time!

We will definitely be there thanks to the Free DP from Sep 18 - 23!!
First trip for our 4 y/o - we CANNOT wait!!! We homeschool and will be doing a foreign country study that month - WHAT A ROCKIN' FIELD TRIP IN EPCOT!!

Free dining for all 9 of us! :cool1: 3 rooms at the POP: August 27 to Sept 02!
:) dinner at CRT
:) dinner at Whispering Canyon
:) breakfast at Crystal Palace
:) dinner at 'Ohana
:) dinner at LeCellier
:) breakfast at Chef Mickeys

We were booking the trip anyway and then the free dining came along, so we took advantage of it of course!

We will be doing the free dining, staying at Pop 9/2 - 9/7. Followed by more 'free' dining on the Wonder 9/7 -9/17. We'll be rollin' on home :rotfl: fat & sassy!

I think I replied to this earlier, but can't remember, LOL.

We will be there 9/23 thru 9/27, staying at POP and eatin' all that free food!

:banana: Free Food, Oh boy, can't wait !! Will be there Aug. 21 - Sept. 2 at the Wilderness Lodge Resort :wave: . Sooooo much food.......soooo little time....... :stir: !! Character Breakfast at Grand Floridian.....the Greatest !! Dinner at Coral Reef.....can't be beat !! And of course , the food just keeps coming to you at Ohana :worship: !! Throwing in a day trip to Captiva Island for some Shell collecting too :moped: !! Anyone gonna be at the WL during these dates , drop us a note :wave2: !! :disrocks: :goofy: :goofy:

We're going the week of 9/10 at Port Orleans Riverside. ADR's for CRT, Mickey's BBQ, O'Hana's, Chef Mickey's and Hollywood & Vine for Playhouse Disney breakfast. This is our first time at a disney resort too. Taking 3 nieces along with my mom and sister for a girls only vacation, the guys are willingly staying home. I can't wait for September and to see the girls' face when they meet Cinderella! :banana:

Sept. 25th - Oct. 6th at ASmo...going back the 2nd year in a row... :thumbsup2

Venga,salu2.

Utahmama's fam-dam-alama will be at Port Orleans Riverside from Sept. 5th through Sept. 14th! So WATCH OUT!! Actually, we'd love to hook up with another DIS-family for lunch or breakfast!!!! PM us if you wanna! We are a loud, FUN bunch (4 kids!!!!YOW!)

We are going and we are EATING!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: 8/16-8/20

My dh and I are going to be trying places we have not eaten at before such as Coral Reef, 50's Prime Time Diner, and the Beer Works on the Boardwalk. And we are returning to Booma and Crystal Palace!!!

I think I will bring before and after clothes!!!

Happy Dining To All,

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter