"Agent P's World Showcase Adventure"

We're going next week. Maybe we'll be super lucky and see some sign of it.

Seriously? Argh.. that would be mind numbingly boring. :faint:

Yes,they have just been standing at the WS stations in "generic" "costumes" all day long answering one question from Guests:'When is Agent P going to start?"!:)

On the main page here, it says that its opening June 22nd..tomorrow! We're going to be there Saturday! My whole family will be so excited! DH and I always watch the show with our 7 year old daughter! She doesn't even know we're going to Disney in the first place, so I know she'll LOVE this!

This is my question too!

If it's the same we may skip it and try the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom instead.

We had SO much fun with the Sorcerers game last week! But it takes awhile since there are 9 total missions between 4 lands (each land has 5 portals). And depending on time of day/day of the week, there can be a wait at each portal.

very interested to hear how it compares to kim possible! we loved kim possible but would also love new missions!

We had SO much fun with the Sorcerers game last week! But it takes awhile since there are 9 total missions between 4 lands (each land has 5 portals). And depending on time of day/day of the week, there can be a wait at each portal.

I wasn't planning on spending that much time on it...maybe one mission.

I read a report on another site that it is the same. The only thing changed is the pixels, characters and verbiage of the mission.

I read a report on another site that it is the same. The only thing changed is the pixels, characters and verbiage of the mission.

This is correct - the places that the game leads you two and the physical things that you interact with are the same, the difference is what you are seeing and hearing on the phone device.

This is correct - the places that the game leads you two and the physical things that you interact with are the same, the difference is what you are seeing and hearing on the phone device.

I believe they added some Doofenshmirtz theming to the clock. Minor touch though.

Hopefully,Morocco will "change their mind" and participate-that would be an awesome mission!

That would be great - maybe they would have Perry "in a FEZ!" (Sorry, I love that episode.)

I'm so looking forward to doing this - I love the P&F-verse, and I never did KP, so it'll all be new to me.

We did this yesterday in the UK. It was nearly identical to the Kim Possible version we did a couple of years ago. It was still fun, though and my son had a good time, especially when he had to say the code phrase to the tea clerk to get the tea bag with the secret code!

We did this yesterday in the UK. It was nearly identical to the Kim Possible version we did a couple of years ago. It was still fun, though and my son had a good time, especially when he had to say the code phrase to the tea clerk to get the tea bag with the secret code!

this and the fact that i've seen pictures of zombies in Germany have raised a question. are there different missions possible? i've done UK and Germany all the way through to the point that the phone told me it was time to pick another country. UK a couple times actually, and i've never had to get a tea bag with a code. and also never seen zombies in Germany. are they random? does anyone know what i'm talking about? or am i crazy?

this and the fact that i've seen pictures of zombies in Germany have raised a question. are there different missions possible? i've done UK and Germany all the way through to the point that the phone told me it was time to pick another country. UK a couple times actually, and i've never had to get a tea bag with a code. and also never seen zombies in Germany. are they random? does anyone know what i'm talking about? or am i crazy?

Yes,you are crazy.:)

JUST KIDDING!:)

There are multiple "props" in each country and Guests don't get all of them everytime.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter