"Agent P's World Showcase Adventure"

Can any of our "inside DISers" confirm that Kim Possible will be moving aside so that Agent P can save World Showcase?:)

If so,what is the timeframe for the changeover?

I have mixed feelings about the possible change-I think it would be really fun,but I worry about the huge crowds of Agent P fans it would surely bring to WS.:)

I haven't heard about a switch to Agent P, so I'm curious to see what the experts say. My daughter loved completing the Kim Possible missions, but being a HUGE Phineas & Ferb fan, she would love the idea even more with the Agent P theme.

beatlesblonde

When will the madness end?
I haven't heard about it either but DH and I were talking on our last trip about how they should change Kim Possible to something with Agent P since Kim is no longer a new show and Phineas and Ferb are the hot ticket right now. Personally I love Perry and Dr. Doof so I would certainly play!

That would be awesome. Our whole family loves Phineas and Ferb:thumbsup2

DD barely know who Kim Possible was and she is 7. I am sure in a few years no one will remember her.

Have never been interested in doing the Kim Possible adventure but I know DS & DH would LOVE to do an Agent P one!

That would be awesome. Kim needs an update and most kids have no idea who she is now. I think Perry would be a good one to carry the ball for a few years.
Let hope!

markar92
DVC members since 2008 - Bay Lake Towers and Saratoga Springs

I have heard that this is going to happen sometime after Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom officially opens by a CM that works at Kim Possible....

I have heard that this is going to happen sometime after Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom officially opens by a CM that works at Kim Possible....

Thanks for the info!:)

I hope World Showcase is ready for the INVASION of P&F/Agent P fans!LOL:)

How about if the mission ends in a M&G with Agent P? That would be totally awesome!

How about if the mission ends in a M&G with Agent P? That would be totally awesome!

Exactly what I was thinking!

This whole change over would be wonderful for me, DH is a HUGE Agent P fan (and watches P&F everyday while I cook dinner) he would not be able to resist an extra trip down just to try it out and meet Agent P.

DS hasn't been interested in doing Kim Possible b/c he doesn't know who she is. He is a P&F fan, so an Agent P adventure would definitely get his interest. DH & I are Dr. Doof fans as well. A M&G at the end would be nice too.

I imagine Major Monogram and Carl would have to give the instructions and instead of the Kim beep when you get a clue it could be the platypus noise.

Can you imagine walking around WS hearing that all day? :lmao:

http://youtu.be/4tu5X2dKcZc

Reports are now that it will be called "Phineas and Ferb's World Showcase Adventure" and "may" also involve some of the 4 Pavilions not participating in KPWSA.:)

Reports are now that it will be called "Phineas and Ferb's World Showcase Adventure" and "may" also involve some of the 4 Pavilions not participating in KPWSA.:)

I don't have much knowledge about Phineas and Ferb, so no opinion there, but adding more to the attraction would be great. Disney should have saved their money and skipped the Sorcerers attraction and just built up this attraction more.

After reading through the Disney Blog report,it appears the 4 non-participating Pavilions are not going to participate in APWSA,at least not at the outset.:)

I was really hoping they would add Morocco,Morocco would be such a cool setting for a Mission!:)

O.k. time to speculate......

Will the missions go "down" in the summer to be refurbed? Will it just switch over to Agent P overnight? When will this likely happen??

I have ONE day at Epcot planned for this summer and my boys LOVE the missions. C'mon Disney please don't mess it up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter