"Agent P's World Showcase Adventure"

I was poking around the Disney travel agent's web site and found this:

AGENT P'S WORLD SHOWCASE ADVENTURE
Perry, the anthropomorphic platypus co-star of the hit Disney-animated series "Phineas and Ferb," has become locked in a cat carrier while his host family is on vacation, so the O.W.C.A. (Organization Without a Cool Acronym) is recruiting Epcot® Guests to step into "Agent P's" important missions. Look for Agent P's World Showcase Adventure to replace Kim Possible's World Showcase Adventure this summer, and keep an eye out for additions to the interactive experience this fall.

A few more clues to the game. There is also a cool logo. I pinned it on Pinterest. (I've not posted links to Pinterest so hopefully this works.) http://pinterest.com/pin/105130972521631231/

Hoping Agent P's World Showcase Adventure is up and running for our June trip!

My DD LOVED Kim Possible missions on our last trip, but would love, love, love a P & F/Agent P theme even more. She really had no idea who Kim Possible was/is. However, she's a huge fan of Phineas & Ferb. I'm a little nervous, though for mid June. It looks like unless a soft opening occurs that we won't have the opportunity to do Kim Possible OR Agent P. So bummed! This activity is one she's been looking forward to doing again. I was so hoping the switchover would have already taken place. I didn't mention the switch in case it wouldn't be in place during our trip; she would be bummed to miss it, but now I may have to tell her because she may not have the opportunity to do either. I'll probably have to prepare her. Hoping for some Disney magic!!!

Darn, looks like we are going to miss this :sad1: DD was looking forward to doing Kim Possible, but she would have loved Agent P even more!

I thought I remember reading on here a few weeks ago that the switch was going to happen some time in July. I remember being upset since we would be there in June. I'll see if I can find the thread that it was on.

In a google search it looks like many sites are reporting late June.
Here's wdwinfo's mention : http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/ep-worldshowcase.htm

Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure
Phineas & Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure - Coming June 2012
The Kim Possible Adventure closed on May 17, 2012 and will reopen in late June as Phineas & Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure!* Help Agent P and Major Monogram outwit Dr. Doofenshmirtz and save the world in these adventures around the World Showcase!

I never tried the Kim Possible adventures, but will definitely want to do the new Agent P version(s). How/where did you go to start your mission? (I'm guessing it'll be the same for Agent P, just rethemed.)

Oh, and the F.O.N.E. totally has to make the Perry sound! :thumbsup2

I never tried the Kim Possible adventures, but will definitely want to do the new Agent P version(s). How/where did you go to start your mission? (I'm guessing it'll be the same for Agent P, just rethemed.)

Oh, and the F.O.N.E. totally has to make the Perry sound! :thumbsup2

Same spots as KP.

Sorry if I wasn't clear - since I never did KP missions, I don't know how or where they started. That's what I was looking for info on.

Sorry if I wasn't clear - since I never did KP missions, I don't know how or where they started. That's what I was looking for info on.

If it's the same as Kimpossible, you can get a fastpass looking ticket in either Innoventions East or West. (I'm sure there are a few other places but these were easiest for us.) Your little ticket will tell you what country to pick up your F.O.N.E in and that's where you start. The ticket did not affect the return time on your other fastpasses as it only looks like a fastpass and is not one.

I hope they have a soft opening of it while we are there in mid-June but I'm not holding my breath......

A CM said that they may eliminate the need to set up your mission at a different place than actually getting your cell phone.

A CM said that they may eliminate the need to set up your mission at a different place than actually getting your cell phone.

This would be nice. Maybe they could use those two walls in Innoventions for something else!!

Any news on what the actual missions will be like? I can only assume they will make use of the exact same props etc as it would be expensive to have to re-do them all. I am imagining a different story line but similar missions.
Does anyone know?

Any news on what the actual missions will be like? I can only assume they will make use of the exact same props etc as it would be expensive to have to re-do them all. I am imagining a different story line but similar missions.
Does anyone know?

I want to ride on a BO-AT or base jump off the Eiffle tower ;).
But it will probably just be jumping into a trash can, hoping it's the right one that slides you down for a message from Monogram.

No soft openings,but CM training began yesterday.:)

I am sure the CMs are elated as they have just been standing at the stations all day long since KP closed.:)

Seriously? Argh.. that would be mind numbingly boring. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter