"Agent P's World Showcase Adventure"

O.k. time to speculate......

Will the missions go "down" in the summer to be refurbed? Will it just switch over to Agent P overnight? When will this likely happen??

I have ONE day at Epcot planned for this summer and my boys LOVE the missions. C'mon Disney please don't mess it up!!!

I am worried about getting caught in the downtime too. We are going to be there at the end of May and have never participated in the missions. I was looking forward to it so I hope we get to do them. (Kim P or P&F)

After reading through the Disney Blog report,it appears the 4 non-participating Pavilions are not going to participate in APWSA,at least not at the outset.:)

I was really hoping they would add Morocco,Morocco would be such a cool setting for a Mission!:)

As I understand it, the king of Morocco doesn't want it in the pavilion.

I think it would be awesome if they gave you an agent hat to wear while on the mission.

Just saw this! So excited as we all love Agent P! DH can't wait to go back to try it in November and I can't wait to tell the kids tomorrow when they get up.:)

O.k. time to speculate......

Will the missions go "down" in the summer to be refurbed? Will it just switch over to Agent P overnight? When will this likely happen??

I have ONE day at Epcot planned for this summer and my boys LOVE the missions. C'mon Disney please don't mess it up!!!

That is a great question.:)

My "guess" is there would almost have to some "downtime" for the changeover,but that is just a guess.:)

I guess a lot will depend on if they are adding a lot of new "props" or just mainly using the "old" ones.:)

As I understand it, the king of Morocco doesn't want it in the pavilion.

I think it would be awesome if they gave you an agent hat to wear while on the mission.
Thanks for the info!:)

I agree-a Fedora would be awesome!:)

I hadn't heard of this, but I am so glad I found this post! We are all huge Phineas and Ferb fans in this house, and this sounds incredible! I'm excited to check it out!

I hadn't heard of this, but I am so glad I found this post! We are all huge Phineas and Ferb fans in this house, and this sounds incredible! I'm excited to check it out!

Yes,it is very exciting!:)

For the longest time,there was nothing related to P&F in the Parks and now there is a P&F Character Greeeting and the planned Agent P's World Showcase Adventure!

It took Disney a while,but it looks like they are trying to make up for lost time!:)

I am so excited to hear about this. I am a HUGE P&F fan!!! My luck though, it's not going to be up and running when I go the first part of June. I guess that means I'm going to have to make another trip down to see it. :)

I am worried about getting caught in the downtime too. We are going to be there at the end of May and have never participated in the missions. I was looking forward to it so I hope we get to do them. (Kim P or P&F)

Me too! I was so looking forward to this. We are not Kim or Phineas fans, but this sounds so fun. I was hoping to do a Kimpossible mission. I so hope it's not down when we are there. My daughter actually doesn't care for P&F, so I kinda hope it's still Kim when we are there.

In the Construction Update on Mouseplanet,I noticed it lists Norway,Germany,Japan and France as having paperwork filed for "construction".:)

Since these 4 Pavilions participate in KPWSA and will be participating in APWSA,I am "thinking" the "construction" may be the addition of new "props" for APWSA.:)

This is total speculation on my part,but I found it interesting.:)

"Construction update
The following is a listing of interesting items from paperwork filed with Orange County in the last week:

Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion – area development package - phase 1 (chateau #1 and tunnel).
Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion – area development package - phase 1 (restaurant).
Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion – area development package - phase 1 (BV merchandise).
Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion – area development package - phase 1 (cottage #1)
Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion – area development package - phase 1.
Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion – exterior rockwork package - restaurant and cottage.
Magic Kingdom Seven Dwarf Mine – installation of facility ride column steel.
Magic Kingdom parking lot – canal repairs.
Epcot Norway pavilion – construction.
Epcot China pavilion – construction.
Epcot Germany pavilion – construction.
Epcot France pavilion – construction.
Epcot Mousegears – construction.
Epcot Land pavilion – construction.
Disney's Hollywood Studios animation building – electrical.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Africa Kilimanjaro Safari ride area – area development.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Africa – construction.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Asia – construction.
Disney's Animal Kingdom baobab tree – construction.
Downtown Disney West Side Green – signage.
Disney's Old Key West Resort Peninsular Road, South Point, Millers Road, and Old Turtle Pond Road bus stops – general construction."

I'm glad the construction permits are filed. Hopefully that means it'll be ready for our trip in May! :)

Just a little more news.:)

In today's Construction Update from Mouseplanet,it shows that paperwork has ben filed for the main Agent P marquee on the Odyssey Bridge.:)

"Construction update
The following is a listing of interesting items from paperwork filed with Orange County in the last week:

Magic Kingdom Splash Mountain – mechanical.
Magic Kingdom – Princess Fairytale Hall
Magic Kingdom Experience Development DBO – graphics package.
Magic Kingdom Mercantile – sign package.
Epcot Odyssey Bridge – "Agent P" main marquee.
Epcot Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion main tank – electrical.
Disney's Hollywood Studios Theater of the Stars – construction.
Disney's Hollywood Studios Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – mechanical.
Disney's Hollywood Studios Walt Disney Theater – door replacement electrical.
Disney's Animal Kingdom main entrance complex – electrical.
Disney's Animal Kingdom buildings 3A and 36 – construction.
Transportation & Ticket Center West Gate building – electrical.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex expansion area – electrical.
Downtown Disney Marketplace Team Mickey – construction.
Downtown Disney Marketplace – kiosk sign package.
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Fulton's Crab House - fire sprinkler system alteration.
AMC Theatres Downtown Disney 24 complex – sign work.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort Expansion – water activity pool construction.
Disney's Yacht Club & Beach Club Resorts – mechanical.
Disney's Boardwalk Resort quiet pool building – mechanical.
Disney's Old Key West Resort Hospitality House area – roofing.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort pool heater – mechanical."

and I think the series ended back in 2010. But the show was still on TV and was on another season, I guess that's why Disney may have put her in. I still enjoyed the one mission I got to do.

There are some people who used to watch KP (Like myself) who are going to remember her. I loved that show! But I really love P&F.

Epcot Odyssey Bridge – "Agent P" main marquee.

Don't jump to conculsions with this. It might just be a marquee for a M&G. Until Disney announces it, it's not gonna happen!

I'd really like the missions better if P&F had something to do with them. Not just Perry and Dr. D. I like those segments in the show, find them very hilarious, but I just love P&F. Such a smart pair!

I think making this a P&F themed adventure is great and would make my DD want to do it. I have avoided it in the past because DD is not familiar with Kim Possible and didn't show any interest.

and I think the series ended back in 2010. But the show was still on TV and was on another season, I guess that's why Disney may have put her in. I still enjoyed the one mission I got to do.

There are some people who used to watch KP (Like myself) who are going to remember her. I loved that show! But I really love P&F.

Don't jump to conculsions with this. It might just be a marquee for a M&G. Until Disney announces it, it's not gonna happen!

I'd really like the missions better if P&F had something to do with them. Not just Perry and Dr. D. I like those segments in the show, find them very hilarious, but I just love P&F. Such a smart pair!

Really? Test Track? Announced on a blog and never added to a calendar. We really have to dig for information these days. I think these permits say a lot.

The change-over was announced. Just no dates.

I think my DS7 will love this, I'm not going to mention it though in case its not up and running for our trip in July. If it is, it will be a bonus and if not, at least there is the M&G at DHS.

We loved Kim Possible (so much that my alert on my phone is the same as her kimunicator!) and we love P&F. As long as one of them is running when we go then we'll be thrilled. I think this is the coolest thing, especially for kids who have been to Epcot before. It gave DH and I more time to get a snack or drink before heading to the next country! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter