ADRs Book tomorrow!!!!

Well I finally got in. Couldn't get LTT at all Thanksgiving Day or Ohana. Guess we will eat burgers for Thanksgiving dinner.

Well got a bunch of ADR's, and at least my short list of must do's. I got Thanksgiving dinner at CP, but really wanted Ohana. At least I'll get turkey. I didn't get the exact days I wanted but whatever. I was trying to tweak the days and times and it's glitching again.

Anyone still playing around with their dates? Now, when selecting my date for reservations, the 19th on is not in blue anymore...as in I cannot select it. But my week of travel is still shaded in light blue.

Anyone still playing around with their dates? Now, when selecting my date for reservations, the 19th on is not in blue anymore...as in I cannot select it. But my week of travel is still shaded in light blue.

Mine too. Last date in blue(bookable) is 11/19, and the following week of Thanksgiving is highlighted but the number dates are light gray.

Anyone able to book CRT? It would take me to payment page and then say $0 and give an error message.

I was clicking away like a maniac for a few minutes there, waiting for it to glitch up on me at any second!! Phew! How stressful!

Couldn't get lunch at Akershus or BOG...got everything else.
I'd try again...I felt like I saw so many BOG reservations a little while ago. Although right now it won't let me book anything after the 20th so I guess it's back down. But I'd keep trying.

I'd try again...I felt like I saw so many BOG reservations a little while ago. Although right now it won't let me book anything after the 20th so I guess it's back down. But I'd keep trying.

Thanks...but I checked several times. They were available for every day except the one I need it for....I'll keep an eye out for cancellations. Not losing faith yet:)

So do you think that what was there when it was up a few minutes ago is really all that's left? I'm asking specifically because of that elusive LTT Thanksgiving Day reservation that is pretty much the reason we are going to WDW for Thanksgiving...we wanted to eat like pioneers at LTT. So I'm wondering...is it really all booked or is the system still wonky and there's still a chance if I stay up all.night.long???

So do you think that what was there when it was up a few minutes ago is really all that's left? I'm asking specifically because of that elusive LTT Thanksgiving Day reservation that is pretty much the reason we are going to WDW for Thanksgiving...we wanted to eat like pioneers at LTT. So I'm wondering...is it really all booked or is the system still wonky and there's still a chance if I stay up all.night.long???
I think the system is still wonky! I can't even click on the 20th or beyond! There was no availability for Tony's any day (I tried almost every day of the trip) but I saw BOG available almost everyday. I didn't see ANY CRT, I think it's working piece meal and I still think there might be some LLT reservations out there...but just guessing...especially since we still can't click on the 20th anymore

I saw CRT lunches for more than one day, BOD dinner one night, booked a lunch and dinner for Tony's (different days, fully intend to use both). And Akershus was available every day but one...the one I'm looking for, of course!

WOW! That's interesting! I was glad I got California Grill, Breakfast at O'hana, Chef Mickeys, Lunch at BOG, Akershus and Sci fi, but I love eating at Tony's on our first night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter