• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs Book tomorrow!!!!

princess-rn

DIS Veteran
HELP! I'm a bit rusty on my Disney planning and I book ADRs tomorrow! How early can I book through MDE? Is it better to book online or call? I read that online opens at 6EST and phone opens at 7 EST. is that correct? Thanks so much!!! Really hoping to get LTT for Thanksgiving Day!

Yes you are right about everything. Do on line first if you have problems call. Do the adr you want the most first. Good luck let us know how you do.

Yes you are right about everything. Do on line first if you have problems call. Do the adr you want the most first. Good luck let us know how you do.
Thank you!!! I will let you know! Trying to figure out a back up for LTT. I think BOG will be just as hard to get in.

Are you able to book anything online this morning? I keep getting an error message.

"116" restaurants with no availability!!!!! This is the message in now getting sporadically.

I am in the same boat. Up at 5:45, so tired, and it was all for nothing since the system isn't working!:headache:. Ugh:badpc:. Sometimes get unable to search for tables at this time and sometimes get there is no availability.

Can't get anything to load here either. The first 10 minutes it was just giving me "no availability" and now I can't even search.

Nothing....so very very frustrating. They probably won't be able to do anything by phone either this happened to me once before and if the system is down, it's down. They can't book either.

I was calling repeatedly so I know I got through the second they opened the phone lines...wait time is "greater than 45 minutes"...we'll see. Recording was scratchy for me too, but now music is clear as PP stated.

Ugh that is so frustrating. I'm sorry you are all having issues with ADRs today. Last week I used the app and even though I had an error pop up several times I was still able to get through everything in about 10 minutes.

Not sure if this helps, but I had added the restaurants where I wanted ADRs to my wish list. Then I went through my wish list to find the restaurants instead of searching by name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter