• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

ADRs Book tomorrow!!!!

For those of you trying to get dining on American Thanksgiving day that hasn't been loaded yet call in to do so. We wanted Cal Grill for Nov 24th and I couldn't figure out why that day was whited out so I called and the CM indicated that it wasn't yet loaded into the online system because it was "special event dining". However she was able to access that day and book the time we wanted.

That's how I got Tusker House! It would not show anything past breakfast on the site but when I called I wistfully mentioned that we'd really like it for Thanksgiving Day dinner but we'd take BOMA if it wasn't available and she said - oh I have it right here. So yeah - this makes total sense to me!

I just randomly walked by the computer and decided to give the LTT Thanksgiving reservation one last shot (I called twice today after a day and a half of trying online round the clock) and just scored one for 4:15 on Thanksgiving! Wahoo! HOW did that happen?

That's great! I believe more times for Thanksgiving will open up. Nice way to end some long days!

I just randomly walked by the computer and decided to give the LTT Thanksgiving reservation one last shot (I called twice today after a day and a half of trying online round the clock) and just scored one for 4:15 on Thanksgiving! Wahoo! HOW did that happen?

OMG the same just happened to me! Figured I would try one last time before going to bed, after being online for the last 2 days, and all of a sudden I got an ADR for 3:35 on Thanksgiving!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter