~A XMAS STORY~decorations, crowds, pixies..AND A BLOODY NOSE~ACTUAL UPDATE 11/9 p190

How fun! Those pictures in the cemetery are just gorgeous. There was a very, very old cemetery by a camp I used to work at, and I loved going in there and taking pictures. I looked at the Miley Cyrus link...that boot is weird! Savannah sounds so interesting!

Loved the pictures. We did a similar tour in Williamsburg, VA. It was fun but not worth the price either. Definitely a one time thing for us.

All caught up! Looks like Savannah was fun and gorgeous! I've never been there. I'll have to add it to my "to go" list!

I love how Ray was taking pictures of you without you knowing it! So cute!

I WANT ONE!!!! Goodness that looks good!!!! :eek:

The lighting is REALLY cool!! :thumbsup2

yeah, it was yummy! and i loved the lighting in those pictures, too.

The pictures of Ray's co-workers family are adorable! That little girl is a camera ham and sooo cute :laughing:

Wow, that cemetery is really beautiful. That sounds kind of weird to say that a cemetery is beautiful though haha But all that spanish moss and the big statues and all were so pretty.

I agree, the ghost tour really did seem more like a history tour but still really cool! idk if I'd be able to stay in any of those haunted places LOL

yeah, she's adorable! i love to walk through cemeteries, especially old ones. it seems creepy but i just love the historic aspect of it and they're usually very pretty. ray asked me if i wanted to see how much it would cost to stay in room 204 (the haunted room) at 17hundred90 inn and i told him no way!

Cool pictures from the cemetary!

Oh, I could go for some fudge right now -- there is something about fudge made on the coast that is always so delicious to me.

i love ALL fudge, especially amaretto-flavored fudge. yum.

:rotfl2: Ba-dunk-a-dunk! Never had one. :sad: Always kind of had a small not badunky butt! You still look great! :thumbsup2

you want some of mine????? i will gladly let you have some. i got it honestly from my mama.

Loved your update! We spent one day in Savannah and enjoyed it, I would love to go for a week. It's so beautiful!

Did the doggies enjoy their treats? They look so excited! :)

thanks! yes, it really is a beautifuly place. and yes, they LOVED their treats. they always do!

Love the pictures of Bonaventure! I really have to make it to Savannah one of these days!!!

That blueberry martini looked yummy!! :)

well, when you guys decide to go let me know and i'll tell you the cool things to see and do! and yes, that martini was very good.

The martini looks good.

I wasn't hungry until I saw your pictures and I don't like seafood. GREAT pics.

It's weird. I would never go to a cemetery out here just to sight see, but it's seems so natural where you're at or somewhere like New Orleans...why is that?

it was! you live in cali and you don't like seafood? wanna trade locations with me for a few meals? i guess the reason cemeteries are more tourist-y in old cities like that because they are SO OLD and there is so much history there. it's kinda creepy but really cool at the same time!

Savannah is my favorite American city. Bonaventure is visually stunning. Would be a terrific place to be buried. The bird girl statue that graced the cover of the novel Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil was on a family plot to the far left of the cemetary. The name on the plot is Trosdel. Also, Johnny Mercer's plot is nice. Had you found it, there is a bench there with the titles of his most popular songs engraved in it.

This cemetary is one of the most beautiful sights I've seen. Savannah really is a gem of a city.

hi! thanks for reading. yeah, we asked about the bird girl statue and they said it had been moved to a museum in savannah. i love that statue - it's so eery. glad you enjoy savannah as much as i do!

Aww, another lovely Savannah update! I really, really want to go back there now!!!

We visited the Bonaventure Cemetery when we were there too, as part of the Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil tour. It was so beautiful and, dare I say it, haunting! An amazing place to visit.

And I think we went to the same candy place too! Yum! And I think we also went to Parker's Market! It was either that, or a place that looked very similar. Does it have lots of great knick-knacky homeware stuff inside, but also gourmet sandwiches!? We loved that place!

And I think we have the same dogs!! Hehee, no, not really.

This...

... made me laugh out loud. Hehee. I had to explain to Conan was I was laughing at! :rolleyes1

Thanks for another fun update Dawn!

bonaventure is sooooo pretty! and yes, haunting. i can't imagine going there at night. yep, it sounds like you guys went to parker's market. we always try to stop by there! i hope conan doesn't think i'm crazy....wanting to climb a tree in a cemetery. :eek:

I actually just read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil earlier this year for the first time and it made me want to visit Savannah. But now, after seeing your pictures of everything I read about in the book, I want to see it EVEN MORE!

I had no idea that Bonaventure Cemetery was so huge! Wow, but it's GORGEOUS!

Belford's looks absolutely delicious! Especially those crab cakes!

yeah, that's a great book. and you would LOVE the city! and bonaventure is ginormous. belford's is one of our favorites. i think this is the 3rd time we've been there - good crab cakes!

"headed back home on sunday and that was my weekend. margot was so sweet and i'm so glad i got to spend some time with her. while we were waiting for our table at PF chang's she just sat in my lap and looked around and then when i'd play with her she'd make this little screaming noise that was so cute! and it was so nice to see some old friends from school and to see memom, jill, erica, brooklynn and bella! and of course it was fun being with erin all weekend, too. good company all around! :grouphug: "

I've been MIA lately...lots of H1N1 in our house keeping me hopping. That's the one thing about kids..they LOVE to bring those germs home and share with the whole family! Anywho....just wanted to say YEA! for seeing Margot! I love this age. They are alert and happy and play with you but still can't run away quite yet! Happy to hear you had a great time...okay I'm off to finish catching up with the rest of the report.

Okay I'm caught up....I have never been to Savanna...now I want to go! It looks incredible. I wonder if I can convince my DH to take a trip down there just the two of us? That would mean Grandparents watching the kids so it would be convincing them too!

Thanks for sharing the trip info...now I have ideas of where to go if we do go to Savanna!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the baby situation! It'll happen when it's supposed to! We tried for over a year on our first one...just when we were getting ready to start treatment I found out I was pregnant! Just relax and remember trying is the fun part!!!

i hope you guys have recovered from H1N1! margot is getting so big. i can't wait to see her again, probably at christmas. she's going to be a pumpkin for halloween and i'm sure i will have pictures of that. savannah is so pretty - you'd love it. if you guys go, let me know and i'll tell you some things to do/places to eat. i'm trying to remember that we should be having FUN with the baby thing and for the most part i'm pretty calm and not stressed about it. but i can't help but to be impatient sometimes. but i know it will happen for us sooner or later!

Your pictures are very pretty, but "ghost stuff" is not on my list of things to do. I would have nightmares for the rest of my life.

it honestly wasn't that scary. i was expecting more as far as the scary stuff goes.

My thoughts exactly.
I want to see the historical places and things in Savannah - just not the scary historical places and things! :scared1:
Big chicken here. ::yes::

you would be fine. riding HM was worse than that ghost tour!

We should tour Savannah together on a "chicken tour".

:rotfl:

How fun! Those pictures in the cemetery are just gorgeous. There was a very, very old cemetery by a camp I used to work at, and I loved going in there and taking pictures. I looked at the Miley Cyrus link...that boot is weird! Savannah sounds so interesting!

savannah is so full of history - it's a VERY interesting place! and i love old cemeteries, too. glad i'm not the only weird one! :laughing:

Loved the pictures. We did a similar tour in Williamsburg, VA. It was fun but not worth the price either. Definitely a one time thing for us.

thanks. yeah, it wasn't bad but we probably wouldn't do it again.

All caught up! Looks like Savannah was fun and gorgeous! I've never been there. I'll have to add it to my "to go" list!

I love how Ray was taking pictures of you without you knowing it! So cute!

it's always so pretty there! just try to avoid summer because it gets HOT! ray rarely has the camera so it's always interesting to see what he takes pictures of.

before i continue with our last full day in savannah, i wanted to take this time to celebrate the fact that we are now inside of 400 days until our next disney trip!!! :dance3:

that is, if we are still gonna go in december 2010. :eek:

yes, you read that right. we are playing with different ideas, all depending, of course, on the baby-making outcome. if i get pregnant before the end of the year, the plans won't change. if it happens in january, february or march, we will probably cancel december 2010 and change to april or may 2011 because i will have a VERY small baby in december and that won't work. if it happens in april, may or june, then we will cancel december and change to early october 2010. this way i will be pregnant, but not too pregnant and can enjoy ALL THE FOOD at the food & wine festival, plus we can go to the halloween party, which ray has never done. and of course if happens any time after june of next year then i will be okay with going in december. it makes me feel better knowing that we have a plan - i don't feel so stressed and rushed now. i know that sounds silly. obviously my priority it starting a family over going to disney. but you know i love to plan and not knowing what's going to happen drives me nuts! so now that i know that we can make arrangements in any event, i'm much more at ease. :goodvibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally, our last day in savannah/tybee island!

this was our lazy day and i was looking forward to it! i got up early on sunday and let ray sleep in and went to the beach by myself before he joined me about an hour later. when i first got there i saw a huge freight ship that had probably just come by river street.

674974300_883ZD-L.jpg

674972837_Q4XKa-L.jpg

as we were sitting there, relaxing and enjoying the sound of the ocean, i noticed this in the water.....

674976126_pPvSS-L.jpg

we both got all excited. it looked like it could possibly be a school of dolphins or a very large fish. but as we kept watching, we realized it was just a big log.....

674975261_ccfPp-L.jpg

what a couple of morons! :lmao:

to our defense, we saw lots of other people get excited over what they were seeing, too, but then realize it was just a big piece of wood. so we were surrounded by morons.

more bird pictures. thank goodness for that lens.

674977725_Aa3Qk-L.jpg

674980981_2ymfh-L.jpg

it was so nice out that day and i loved just sitting on the beach and relaxing, then going down to the water to dip my feet every now and then. so nice!

674978873_QEEuz-L.jpg

a very odd bird we saw....

674982064_7h8wa-L.jpg

at some point we walked up to the pier and got lunch at subway, but there were no bird incidents on this day, thank goodness.

after our relaxing day at the beach, we decided to head back to the house around 2:00. i did some reading in the hammock in the back yard while ray watched some football, then we cleaned up and decided to head to dinner here.....

675005736_3SFbm-L.jpg

uncle bubba is paula deen's brother and his restaurant is located on the marsh between savannah and tybee, so only about a 10-minute drive for us. we had eaten here a couple of years ago, but we had lunch and we weren't that impressed. we decided we'd give his dinner menu a try.

675004559_bsQCL-L.jpg

the fishies as you come into the restaurant....

674983517_Qcder-L.jpg

we decided to sit on the back deck because it was so nice outside.

674984849_ZnZ3L-L.jpg

674986315_wJNRo-L.jpg

i got a mojito to drink and it was very yummy!

DSC02761.jpg

we got crab bites for an appetizer and they were SO good. we got an extra side of that sauce, too. yum!

DSC02760.jpg

while we were waiting on our food we saw several kitties hovering around. they would wait until someone left and then eat anything that had fallen on the ground around their table.

674987477_C645t-L.jpg

for dinner ray got fried shrimp with cheese grits and black-eyed peas.

DSC02764.jpg

i got bacon-wrapped stuffed shrimp with savannah red rice and corn on the cob.

DSC02762.jpg

here's my corn and you can kinda see the little corn muffins they brought us, too, which were really good!

DSC02763.jpg

this meal was SO GOOD! i'm so glad we gave it a second chance because it was awesome. the sauce on that shrimp was scrumptious and the savannah red rice that came with it was out of this world.

for dessert we got chocolate creme brulee, which was very yummy too!

DSC02771.jpg

and to top off a great meal, a very nice lady who was on her way out came over to our table and gave us a coupon she didn't use with a free entree with the purchase of one entree. so we got ray's dinner for free! :thumbsup2

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34150401&postcount=2768

ray was in charge of the leftovers after dinner!

674990216_mZWsU-L.jpg

we walked out towards the marsh on the way out and got some pictures. it was so pretty out there but it stunk! the marsh stinks in some areas, i guess because the water is sort of stagnant there.

674991626_sJh89-L.jpg

674993490_zik32-L.jpg

they had a little boat out there for the "kids" to play on....

674994701_ZmcV4-L.jpg

674995803_j9UuU-L.jpg

674997181_5UjLQ-L.jpg

674998559_99xk9-L.jpg

looking back at the area we sat at during dinner....

675000192_QCp45-L.jpg

a couple of pictures of the marsh areas on the way back out to tybee....

675006652_WM2nS-L.jpg

675007557_CQVdc-L.jpg

when we got back to the house, we decided it was time to take the boys to the beach again. it was around 7:30 at this point and the sun wasn't quite down yet, so we figured it would be the perfect time. we drove to several spots before we found a good place. here are some videos of our adventure.

the car ride....

again, please excuse the crappy camera work. i was carrying the camcorder, my camera and a pooper scooper all at the same time. arrival at the beach and sherman steps on a sand burr....

eli's first time at the beach! sherman was just kinda like, yeah...whatever. i've seen this before!

the ride home....

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34150411&postcount=2769

here are the pictures i took. they look dark just because i was using the flash but as you can see from the videos, it wasn't that dark.

675008732_FzAuu-L.jpg

675010056_qK54a-L.jpg

675011107_BSiXe-L.jpg

675012498_aaE4q-L.jpg

675013621_PktzD-L.jpg

675014838_VoPvx-L.jpg

675016102_dKcGQ-L.jpg

675018523_23NgL-L.jpg

675019632_3Cjr2-L.jpg

675021868_WPa72-L.jpg

675022953_dyjsc-L.jpg

675025091_WuQJC-L.jpg

675026134_Eyzgj-L.jpg

the last few i took of the beach as we left. they are blurry because i had to turn the flash off and was walking.

675027373_A4yyu-L.jpg

675028613_eFmFA-L.jpg

when we got home and ray took his shoes off, they were full of sand!

675029860_mVsvx-L.jpg

i don't know why he didn't wear flip flops??? :confused3

we went to bed fairly early that night - it was nice though. our last day was so relaxing and that's just what we needed!

we woke up the next morning to POURING rain! it made it a little bit easier to leave the beach. :laughing: 4-and-a-half hours later and we were home with two very tired beagles. but we all had a great time! i'm glad we got the chance to go. even if it was a short trip, we both had an awesome time and it's one we definitely needed!

i will get back to my FINAL installment of my ACTUAL TRIP REPORT soon, but first i'll have to post my disney on ice pics and some halloween pictures i'll be taking tomorrow night. ray and i are dressing up this year! you will have to wait and see what our costumes are. i wanted to do a couple costume but we couldn't agree on anything. my favorite idea was for ray to be president obama and me to be his nobel peace prize but ray thought we'd offend somebody. :rolleyes: i just thought it was funny.

hope every one has a safe and....

:hmghost: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! :hmghost:

Awesome update..as usual! :thumbsup2

Uncle Bubba's looked really yummy!!! Well, I love seafood so I know I would love it.

Woo hoo, can't wait to see your Disney On Ice pics ;) and Halloween pictures!!

that shrimp looks so good!!

I've loved seeing all your pictures from Savannah! It's on my list of places I want to see. Of course, I'd get more of that accomplished if I'd stop going to disney world. :laughing:

bacon wrapped anything is good.....well, almost anything....;)

so you did get the dogs out on the beach again!!!:thumbsup2

Is Ray reenacting The Thinker, or is he just about to punch himself in the face? :laughing:

Uncle Bubba's looks like a fun place to eat. Great atmosphere for that type of restaurant. I'm glad you gave it a second chance. I would probably have ordered what you had. It looks delicious!

Glad Sherman and Eli made it to the water. I bet they had fun. :)

I'm glad you got to take such a nice, relaxing vacation. It is so important to get away from the grind sometime and just rejuvenate. It's kind of nice that it rained and made it easier for you to leave. It might have been a bit hard pulling away on a beautiful sunny day.

I look forward to Disney on Ice pictures, as well as Halloween pictures. You guys have a fun evening!

Awesome update..as usual! :thumbsup2

Uncle Bubba's looked really yummy!!! Well, I love seafood so I know I would love it.

Woo hoo, can't wait to see your Disney On Ice pics ;) and Halloween pictures!!

thanks! it was good...great seafood! disney on ice (and your cameo) is coming up!

that shrimp looks so good!!

I've loved seeing all your pictures from Savannah! It's on my list of places I want to see. Of course, I'd get more of that accomplished if I'd stop going to disney world. :laughing:

it was! yeah, i want to see other places too but i honestly am always willing to go back to disney. it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. :laughing: i'm thinking a reasonable thing to do is disney every other year and other places in between.

bacon wrapped anything is good.....well, almost anything....;)

so you did get the dogs out on the beach again!!!:thumbsup2

i agree. bacon rules. i don't think i could ever be jewish just because i love bacon too much. :rotfl:

Is Ray reenacting The Thinker, or is he just about to punch himself in the face? :laughing:

Uncle Bubba's looks like a fun place to eat. Great atmosphere for that type of restaurant. I'm glad you gave it a second chance. I would probably have ordered what you had. It looks delicious!

Glad Sherman and Eli made it to the water. I bet they had fun. :)

I'm glad you got to take such a nice, relaxing vacation. It is so important to get away from the grind sometime and just rejuvenate. It's kind of nice that it rained and made it easier for you to leave. It might have been a bit hard pulling away on a beautiful sunny day.

I look forward to Disney on Ice pictures, as well as Halloween pictures. You guys have a fun evening!

that's his "ray deep in thought" pose. i have several pictures of him doing that. it's sort of a little joke we have. uncle bubba's was good! i'm glad we went back, too. i'm glad we got away, as well. we both needed it! and it was pouring rain when i got up on the day we left...buckets full! it did make it easier to leave.

just FYI - the last installment of our savannah trip is on the previous page!

figured i'd go ahead and post my "disney on ice: celebrations" pictures before the halloween festivities begin.

we went to see this show on sunday, october 18th. heather (hlrababy) got our tickets and i paid her back, but then my friend erin decided she wanted to take her little sister. but as i had already gotten my ticket, we couldn't sit together. so we just rode together and i met heather there. heather - if you wanna add any pictures of your own, feel free!

here's erin and her little sister, kristin, on the way into phillips arena. kristin is only 6 years old and erin is 32. erin's dad and stepmom got pregnant unexpectedly a few years ago and along came kristin! and it's funny because she looks just like a little, blond-headed erin!

689142239_rQRsH-L.jpg

689143500_nHNia-L.jpg

i don't know how many of you read about my disney on ice experience last year, but let's just say i wasn't a very happy disney fan when we got there over halfway through the first half of the show. i missed cars and the little mermaid! this year we got there like an hour before the show so everything was A-ok!

oh, and it was funny because we got in line to get in and heather and hollie were about 2 people in front of us in line. great minds think alike! ;) chad (heather's hubby) didn't get to come because he was sick. so hollie's cousins took turns sitting in chad's seat because it was closer than the seats they had.

we got inside and looked at all the overpriced merchandise they had. i thought the binoculars were cute.

689145515_dHbhz-L.jpg

i really wanted this gus plush doll but it was $12.99. and it was tiny. i don't think so!

689147174_2sWHh-L.jpg

i ended up getting the soundtrack for the 25th anniversary of disney on ice. it's pretty cool! erin got kristin a horse that was supposed to be cinderella's horse and i think she paid around $15, which actually wasn't too awful bad. i'm sure she bought other stuff too. i know she got her one of those slushies during the show and kristin didn't like it. :laughing:

i grabbed a slice of pizza since the show started at noon and i knew i wouldn't be able to wait until it was over to eat. a slice of pizza and a bottle of water cost me $10!!!! then i headed to my seat and found heather and hollie were already there. erin had paid more for her and kristin's seats and they were about 4 rows back from the ice. she hasn't sent me her pictures yet but if/when she does i will share them with you guys!

the ice before the show.....

689148782_YVaFd-L.jpg

me and heather....

689140786_XBjFc-L.jpg

heather and miss hollie....

689150235_chw8R-L.jpg

there was a lady sitting to my right who was just cracking us up before the show started. first of all, when i went to sit down in my chair she was asleep with her coat over her head and had her legs crossed and all over in the area where my legs would go when i sat down. so i said "excuse me" but she didn't move, so i just sat down and when i BARELY touched my leg to hers, which couldn't be avoided, instead of waking up and said, "oh, excuse me" or "i'm sorry," she just huffed really loud and shifted her legs to the other side. :confused3 and every time her kids would say anything to her she would say, "shut up! i'm sleeping. i don't feel good." THEN during the show she still had her coat over her head and the sleeve of it would sometimes fall into my lap. at one point i picked it up and threw it back over her - i didn't know heather was watching me when i did it and when i saw that she caught me doing it we both started laughing. :rotfl:

here's a picture heather took of me and my new sleepy friend before the show.

689140813_Zq2Mw-L.jpg

hollie got one of those things you blow in and the paper rolls out and it was REALLY big. heather kept telling her to "blow up" instead of out and, amazingly, she never hit anyone in the head with it!

689152071_pCuCf-L.jpg

this is hollie and her cousin, bailee (heather - i think that's her name but you can correct me if i'm wrong). so cute!

689153873_tLzgc-L.jpg

this dude was all decked out in his glowey merchandise.

689155468_HenjB-L.jpg

on to the show! i will let the pictures do the talking most of the time because i took alot! these are just some of them. when i got home i had about 400 pictures to go through. :scared1:

lumiere started things with "be our guest"!

689156680_yhrYn-L.jpg

689158163_bQWnA-L.jpg

689160618_CHnqE-L.jpg

689159403_7iRAg-L.jpg

689163311_CrXLZ-L.jpg

689161954_mv3K8-L.jpg

mickey and minnie came out of that big basket of presents!

689166446_Z5zVs-L.jpg

two of my favorites!

689170420_3TZid-L.jpg

689169185_Xubun-L.jpg

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34156117&postcount=2777

689167800_6aMS6-L.jpg

next it was time for a birthday party....

689171561_N9Mjy-L.jpg

689174122_etUeq-L.jpg

689175273_qdYzS-L.jpg

they couldn't figure out whose birthday it was, but then pinnochio said it was his. then his nose started to grow so we all know what that means!

689172810_ioqup-L.jpg

so then they started to celebrate the mad hatter's UNbirthday by playing keep-away with his hat!

689177975_TzzHi-L.jpg

689179375_GiA8d-L.jpg

689176578_9Yi7k-L.jpg

689180709_fpGaR-L.jpg

this part was hilarious. mickey and donald started running in slow motion and they were playing "chariots of fire." :rotfl:

689182060_E8x59-L.jpg

689183486_g46rB-L.jpg

the white rabbit showed up with a birthday cake....

689184918_Xvj9H-L.jpg

....but spilled it everywhere, so mickey had to clean it up.

689186410_khqHi-L.jpg

then goofy found this cool hat.

689187941_6MKq9-L.jpg

and this robe!

689189346_9xq3C-L.jpg

and then the brooms started to dance!

689190777_Gntxk-L.jpg

689193986_LvjM2-L.jpg

689192422_rnBSy-L.jpg

689195152_bnMos-L.jpg

then it was time for the HALLOWEEN stuff.....and the VILLIANS!!!!

689196419_GEE4p-L.jpg

i heard a lady behind us tell her kids that this was beetlejuice. :rotfl2:

689198794_wuscR-L.jpg

689199993_8Hcds-M.jpg

689197544_CL3MX-L.jpg

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34156125&postcount=2778

689205487_fKKGL-L.jpg

cruella was first to arrive....

689201438_ywiFj-L.jpg

then captain hook!

689202779_7FKfU-L.jpg

and then the best villian of all.....MALEFICENT!

689204091_RwuX6-L.jpg

here she comes!

689206833_nb5Yr-L.jpg

a few more bad guys showed up, then mickey knocked on the door with his treat bag hoping for a treat....

689210020_nUev3-L.jpg

689212851_PnsZQ-L.jpg

689211466_MmqRV-L.jpg

the snow white witch tried to get mickey to eat one of her apples. the pictures i took of this didn't turn out. but luckily the kids in the audience told mickey not to eat the apple, much the the villians' disgust.

689214124_5afx8-L.jpg

then some old friends showed up to "scare" the villians away. cute, but c'mon....that would never happen in real life! <------ the ridiculousness of that statement just makes me laugh. :lmao:

i loved how pluto's sheet had whiskers on it, but i never did get a clear shot of it.

689215467_DzZoW-L.jpg

689216886_NtzUy-L.jpg

then the fairy godmother showed up and minnie made a wish....

689228719_jiqWL-L.jpg

.....to be a princess!

689230122_bFiso-L.jpg

princess time!!! princess:

689232807_qSwUC-L.jpg

689231300_B4Vtf-L.jpg

689234419_emdwa-L.jpg

689235883_BA5st-L.jpg

689238971_7MNVR-L.jpg

689237324_ERFAQ-L.jpg

689240517_2B6MG-L.jpg

689243250_fjNAh-L.jpg

689242012_mPUZT-L.jpg

689244544_mbddT-L.jpg

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34156137&postcount=2779

i love this picture! i have no idea how that dude is still standing upright.

689246965_PF7B2-L.jpg

689245721_KJLNP-M.jpg

here's ariel girl! (shout-out to brooklynn!)

689249583_aQpzH-L.jpg

689252180_L66Ba-L.jpg

689250783_J3whK-L.jpg

689248200_ueWHK-L.jpg

and the newest princess, tiana, from "the princess and the frog."

689255200_Bfr7i-L.jpg

689253737_RPwje-L.jpg

then guess who appears as minnie's prince?

689256747_KVR8y-L.jpg

time for a ball! i loved that the used, "how does she know?" from enchanted for this part. love that song!

689258317_HUxv5-L.jpg

689259978_WiCvR-L.jpg

689261722_ecqE7-L.jpg

awwwww!!!!!!!

689263432_mrmJ7-L.jpg

689267825_3NRtN-L.jpg

689266522_VwBm9-L.jpg

689264979_nVhaa-L.jpg

689269152_ixjcW-L.jpg

689270468_iMQzm-L.jpg

and now that you've had your full dose of princess for the day, we will take an intermission.

(insert zamboni pictures that i forgot to upload here. :rolleyes1)

next it was time to "celebrate" vacations! first we go to the beach. here's the guy that memom, jill and erica drooled over in nashville. i think he's supposed to be lilo's older sister's boyfriend. i can't remember the name of his character though! hollie knew it at the time because she told heather that's who it was. so i got schooled by a 4-year-old! :goodvibes

689273378_TXAxY-L.jpg

689271813_jbybi-L.jpg

689280807_CaXDL-L.jpg

689279297_23cX9-L.jpg

goofy was the lifeguard. not sure if that's good or bad.

689277610_F7oHy-L.jpg

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34156145&postcount=2780

689276201_dFGWx-L.jpg

689274711_SVuNJ-L.jpg

mickey and minnie are "skiing" behind goofy!

689285450_775d7-L.jpg

i love goofy's method of limboing!

689282345_zddxn-L.jpg

and mickey just goes over the top!

689283817_idCJH-L.jpg

then we go to japan with minnie. kristin said this was her favorite part because it was so pretty.

689287171_A2Nch-L.jpg

689288739_s3RMW-L.jpg

689290094_zamE2-L.jpg

onward to china!

689291437_mRj8x-L.jpg

689292969_mGsij-L.jpg

next we go to mardi gras in new orleans with princess tiana. i LOVED this part. the music was awesome and so was the dancing/skating. it made me really excited for the movie!

689294653_UBnap-L.jpg

689296346_v9TjX-L.jpg

689302551_YNWbw-L.jpg

689301165_hwCjv-L.jpg

689298142_Emhfc-L.jpg

689299712_4HqYb-L.jpg

689304142_eUZAz-L.jpg

now it's time to "celebrate" the holidays!

689305815_Eirmj-L.jpg

santa was stuck in the chimney, so they all had to join together and pull him out!

689307488_rawwq-L.jpg

689309036_3iuUH-L.jpg

here's santa!

689310382_aG5Tr-L.jpg

then it was time for the toys! this part was good, too. they skated to "the toys are back in town."

689314561_5pDLK-L.jpg

689315713_QXzoJ-L.jpg

689313104_bEW7L-L.jpg

689311596_fzNxq-L.jpg

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34156156&postcount=2781

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter