A WISH for Cold Tea? Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip! 12/1-12/7 ~Last Entry~ p.127

I PMed ya. :)

Are you kidding me? Juliana HAS to be in the front and the center of attention. :lmao::lmao:

LOL Time to join FB to get all the updates!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

I'm actually thinking of setting up a blog or something... I can't do it here. Well maybe I can.. I can pretend that I have a trip coming up and just start a PTR. :lmao::lmao:

Got the pm, thanks Tim! Erin is absolutely adorable.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm thinking Ana and M would get along beautifully!:laughing:

Ugh, I swear, I'm the only on in the continental US who isn't on facebook!:laughing: My 84 year old grandmother is on facebook even!

OOOooh, a blog! Totally do it! I'd love to see how you're all doing, especially the new little one joining your family this summer.:thumbsup2 Just post it on someone else's TR!:laughing: Hey, you can use mine!! Or Marv's, his seems to be empty space lately...:rolleyes1;)

Hey Tim...do me a favor...don't start your next TR till after I get back!!! :thumbsup2 I don't want to get too behind...you know how it is... :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

are you on fb? Gktw just posted a picture today of the castle of miracles expansion... It is almost done. They needed more room for the stars. :cloud9:
I am not on FB...I KNOW!! One of the last few holdouts...I HAVE seen the new Castle of Miracles Pictures, it is amazing...and moving to imagine so many seriously ill children who have benefited from GKTW.

Thank you for reading and following our trip.:) i know you and the family are going to have a wonderful time at gktw and in disney. Wanna know a little secret? Don't go looking for the magic.... It will come to you. ;)
I LOVE :love: your advice Tim, Thank you! Our plan is to go, stay as laid back as possible and just enjoy being together and away from as much medical "stuff" as humanly possible. Unfortunately, we can't ever truly be away from it; however, a change of scenery would do us all a world (Disney World...:lmao:) of good. :goodvibes (I know, corny. It IS early)! :rotfl::woohoo::yay::woohoo:
LOL Time to join FB to get all the updates!!!!! :lmao::lmao:
Someday....:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:
I'm actually thinking of setting up a blog or something... I can't do it here. Well maybe I can.. I can pretend that I have a trip coming up and just start a PTR. :lmao::lmao:
I like the idea of a two year PTR...isn't that how long you said it might take you to get back??? You still have to do a TR from this last trip and that should take you awhile...:goodvibes:lmao: Then you could start a PTR...I LIKE that idea!!!!:goodvibes

thanks for our send off and Happy Birthday greetings for Megan!
hope we can figure out a meet up this summer!
take care, tell Ana hi from Megan!
I know you are gone... but have a great trip! :goodvibes

WOW!!! What an amazing trip! I absolutely love how unique and special each wish trip ends up being. No amount of planning can take over the karma, kismet, or good vibes that somehow find you on that trip! I too was in tears reading the airport story, not because it's sad (which of course it is) but because what are the odds of having that little moment to appreciate your life, your daughter and the trip you were just ending at that moment?!? Unbelievable. Thank you so much for taking the time to share ALL of it. I loved it!!!:banana:
Thank you for reading Melissa! I love all your pictures of the girls on FB. They are getting so big!

This was really a great trip and we couldn't of asked for anything better (except a few degrees warmer...LOL)

WOW. That was quite the wrap up! I believe that we are connected with others for a reason. How amazing that you all connected through the TSA like that and what a blessing to give hope. I will keep Erin in my prayers.
Thanks for reading! Thinking back I can't believe that happened to us in the airport but it was meant to be. Thank you for praying for Erin.

I just got through reading you TR. What an amazing trip! Thank you so much for sharing all the lovely pictures of your family. What a beautiful, amazing little girl you have. Our son has Wilms as well and I think my DH and I were both in tears reading about the TSA agent. Wow, I really believe you were destined to meet at that moment. What are the chances? I would love to read his daughter's Caringbridge and pray for her if you feel comfortable PMing it to me. If not I totally understand and will be praying regardless.

I'm so happy your daughter is almost officially considered cured!
Thank you for reading. Wow, another Wilms kid here on the DIS? That makes 4 I think? I'll have to come over and check out your PTR. ::yes::

We are counting down the days till her August 2012 checkup!

I will PM you.

Got the pm, thanks Tim! Erin is absolutely adorable.:goodvibes:goodvibes
She is cute! She is a trooper.

Ugh, I swear, I'm the only on in the continental US who isn't on facebook!:laughing: My 84 year old grandmother is on facebook even!
So what are you waiting for? Make up a fake name so no one can find you and make yourself a page. Then you can 'friend' a few people and stay 'in the loop'! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

OOOooh, a blog! Totally do it! I'd love to see how you're all doing, especially the new little one joining your family this summer.:thumbsup2 Just post it on someone else's TR!:laughing: Hey, you can use mine!! Or Marv's, his seems to be empty space lately...:rolleyes1;)
Poor Marv, catching shrapnel from every direction! :lmao:

Hey Tim...do me a favor...don't start your next TR till after I get back!!! :thumbsup2 I don't want to get too behind...you know how it is... :rotfl2:

:rotfl:
I'll see what I can do. I am in the middle of getting all my tax papers together so I think I won't start till next week sometime. You will be home shortly after that! :thumbsup2

I am not on FB...I KNOW!! One of the last few holdouts...I HAVE seen the new Castle of Miracles Pictures, it is amazing...and moving to imagine so many seriously ill children who have benefited from GKTW.

I can't wait to get back there and see what they've done.... plus find Juliana's star in the sky (over over the womens bathroom, a fitting place for her star! LOLOLOL)

I LOVE your advice Tim, Thank you! Our plan is to go, stay as laid back as possible and just enjoy being together and away from as much medical "stuff" as humanly possible. Unfortunately, we can't ever truly be away from it; however, a change of scenery would do us all a world (Disney World...) of good. (I know, corny. It IS early)!
:lmao::lmao:

I know you will have a wonderful trip! :thumbsup2

I like the idea of a two year PTR...isn't that how long you said it might take you to get back??? You still have to do a TR from this last trip and that should take you awhile...:goodvibes:lmao: Then you could start a PTR...I LIKE that idea!!!!:goodvibes
It could be known as the 'I know I will get back to Disney, someday!' TR! :lmao::lmao:

It could be known as the 'I know I will get back to Disney, someday!' TR! :lmao::lmao:

Hey, You can't steal my PTR name! :lmao::lmao: Or maybe we can start one together called ...Can you watch my baby so I can go to Disney?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just kidding. My princess princess: is so worth the wait.:love:

Hey, You can't steal my PTR name! :lmao::lmao: Or maybe we can start one together called ...Can you watch my baby so I can go to Disney?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just kidding. My princess princess: is so worth the wait.:love:
I didn't know you copyrighted that TR title! :lmao::lmao:

You have a great TR title idea! Maybe I'll just steal that one! :lmao::lmao:

I can't wait to get back there and see what they've done.... plus find Juliana's star in the sky (over over the womens bathroom, a fitting place for her star! LOLOLOL)
If I had a star they would put it INSIDE of the Bathroom. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I know you will have a wonderful trip! :thumbsup2
Thank you! :goodvibes

I love it...now if you can just work out who owns the title. :lmao:

Finally caught up...I was 30 pages back! :eek:

I cannot remember all that I wanted to quote on...but here goes with what I can remember!

Great DIS Dad meets! And in front of the Castle for Wishes, can't beat that. :thumbsup2 I laughed out loud about what the other Dad wrote about the singing along to Wishes. :lmao:

It was great to see some of the buildings around GKTW! What a very cool wonderland.

The Princess parade at DTD was adorable. I had no idea they did that!

TSA 'I hope you don't mind that I ask this, but was it a Wilms Tumor?'

Once again, people really don't know about Wilms. It is a very uncommon tumor with only 500 cases diagnosed in the US a year.

Come to find out this TSA agents daughter has been battling a Wilms tumor herself but has been having a much harder battle than Juliana. Her cancer keeps spreading. The cancer has spread to her lungs and brain. Not only has she been going through multiple rounds of chemo but radiation too.

Both Melody & I are talking with this TSA agent, whose name is Rick, with tears in our eyes trying to make it though security. We get to the metal detector and get though the scanning process and Rick is there with us again. We talk with him for a few more minutes. {His daughter's name is Erin and we have been following her caringbridge page since we got home. She has gotten some good news last week and it seem like she is winning the latest battle but her war isn't over yet.} We tell Rick that we will be praying for his daughter and he tells us that seeing how well Juliana looks has given him new hope that his daughter will be cancer free someday. After he said that, I nearly lost it. There are so many innocent kids out there fighting everyday for their lives and speaking to Rick hit so close to home with us. We are so lucky and thankful that Juliana has done as well as she has. I thank God and her doctors for that.

WOW. This all made me cry. I saw your update on Erin too, thank you for posting that. I will be keeping her in my prayers! What an incredibly divine appointment to "happen" to run into that particular security guard!

Good luck on the taxes. :headache: Joe has finally surrendered in trying to do ours by himself and has an appointment for tomorrow. With the selling of the house, the move, and CRAZY NY State taxes, it's too difficult. Hopefully next year will make more sense!

Looking forward to that TR whenever you get it started! :goodvibes

Soooo Tim, I came up with another great idea. :idea:

Since you have your new DJ page on FB, we could promote the heck out of you for the Dis brides and you can come back to FL again!! Come on, it'll be for business. LOL, you can start with my wedding. :lmao:

Since you have your new DJ page on FB, we could promote the heck out of you for the Dis brides and you can come back to FL again!! Come on, it'll be for business. LOL, you can start with my wedding. :lmao:

There you go Tim...another reason to go back to Disney...Crissy, have you set the date???

I totally support the blog idea! It's a great way to share both the pics AND the story, which is a bit awkward on FB. How many times can a person add a comment to their comment??? I use blogspot and it's very simple. Only drawback is that they limit how many pics you can upload at one time. But the actual upload is easy. Let us know if you start one!

If I had a star they would put it INSIDE of the Bathroom.
:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Finally caught up...I was 30 pages back! :eek:
LOL you sound like me!

Great DIS Dad meets! And in front of the Castle for Wishes, can't beat that. :thumbsup2 I laughed out loud about what the other Dad wrote about the singing along to Wishes. :lmao:
I guess I was singing a bit too loud. :rolleyes1

It was great to see some of the buildings around GKTW! What a very cool wonderland.
GKTW was awesome! It is amazing what they do for the kids and families staying there.

The Princess parade at DTD was adorable. I had no idea they did that!
Ooooooooh, I taught you something!!! :banana:

WOW. This all made me cry. I saw your update on Erin too, thank you for posting that. I will be keeping her in my prayers! What an incredibly divine appointment to "happen" to run into that particular security guard!
It was fate that we bumped into each other... I'm glad we were there for Rick, even though it was only for a few minutes.

Good luck on the taxes. :headache: Joe has finally surrendered in trying to do ours by himself and has an appointment for tomorrow. With the selling of the house, the move, and CRAZY NY State taxes, it's too difficult. Hopefully next year will make more sense!
I prepare all my receipts then bring them to my accountant. I can't deal with doing taxes. :headache: :lmao:

Looking forward to that TR whenever you get it started! :goodvibes
Thanks! :goodvibes

HAHA! Not a bad idea! :scratchin

If Mel ever talks me into moving I'll have to keep this in mind! :thumbsup2

Just dropped by to say HI Tim!!! Hope everyone is doing well! :) :thumbsup2
Hey Marv! It has been a busy few weeks here but everyone is doing well. Thanks for asking! I hope you and the family are doing well too!

There you go Tim...another reason to go back to Disney...Crissy, have you set the date???
Oh, I need another reason to go back! :lmao::lmao:

Hi Tim !!!!!
Hey Rosie!!! :wave2:

I totally support the blog idea! It's a great way to share both the pics AND the story, which is a bit awkward on FB. How many times can a person add a comment to their comment??? I use blogspot and it's very simple. Only drawback is that they limit how many pics you can upload at one time. But the actual upload is easy. Let us know if you start one!

Thank for the idea! I will look into it. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Tim- I am finally all caught up! So sad it is all over. What an amazing trip!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it. You will have to pop on over to my TR or we have a big group PTR going that you will have to check out too!!!!

I was wondering if you were still going to do a trip report for the last trip? If I remember right you kinda left us with a little tease about a magical moment. Yeah, some of us are still anxiously waiting to here about it.popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Just stopping by to say hi and see if the new TR started...no pressure! :rotfl:I just thought I would check in. Hope you are all doing well!:goodvibes

I was wondering if you were still going to do a trip report for the last trip? If I remember right you kinda left us with a little tease about a magical moment. Yeah, some of us are still anxiously waiting to here about it.popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I have been waiting too popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter