• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A WISH for Cold Tea? Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip! 12/1-12/7 ~Last Entry~ p.127

Tim- I am finally all caught up! So sad it is all over. What an amazing trip!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it. You will have to pop on over to my TR or we have a big group PTR going that you will have to check out too!!!!
Hey Nicki! Thank you for reading!

I've been having a hard time keeping up, but I will definitely check your TR out. Between all of Juliana's 'new' activities, post Disney depression, the NCAA tourney, baseball, etc, I haven't been on the boards much.:goodvibes

How are your Sox doing? popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: ;)

I was wondering if you were still going to do a trip report for the last trip? If I remember right you kinda left us with a little tease about a magical moment. Yeah, some of us are still anxiously waiting to here about it.popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::
LOL.... I am about to start uploading the first pictures today... who knows, maybe I'll have something up in the next few days.

Just stopping by to say hi and see if the new TR started...no pressure! :rotfl:I just thought I would check in. Hope you are all doing well!:goodvibes
Thanks!!!! I LOVE your TR! The kids seem like they had a blast! You had so many magical moments!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Read above about the TR. ;)

I have been waiting too popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::
Wow, you guys are taking over for Kathy and Molly! :lmao::lmao:

Hopefully I'll have something started soon! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you hadn't started. I am so behind on so many threads now. Plus trying to get through my pictures and all the real life evil that comes from being home. :rotfl:

What a beautiful family and trip report. The TSA story...touching. You never know what people are going through just by looking at them. Our son has leukemia and we are taking our trip Jun 14th :yay: Where you were chilly we will be steaming! I am thinking about skipping Animal Kingdom. Any thoughts on that idea? Glad you all had such a great time!

Add me to the list of people checking on you.... :) No pressure now for the new TR!! :rotfl2:

I don't think I ever posted the last time I read your installment with the TSA agent and his daughter? I had serious tears and thought it was so heart warming and also meant to be that it was you guys that had that special meeting.

Hope Mel is feeling well and the princess is doing splendid - oh you too! :) :rotfl:

Heather

Hi, Tim. :)

Notice, I'm NOT saying a word about WHEN THE HECK YOU ARE STARTING YOUR NEW TR!!!!;)

Checking in like everyone else. :rotfl2:

Until i hear about a new TR --- :surfweb: and popcorn::

I'm watching for new trip report as well... no pressure :)

just checking in...

got home late last night, delema....DIS or do laundry and unpacking...well you know which one won :lmao: having major Disney post blue and very tired, but had a wonderful trip...hope to start my TR next week!

hope all is well with Mel and baby boy! tell Princess Ana hi from us!

LOL.... oh no, you too? :lmao::lmao:

Soon... I'm going through pictures now. :goodvibes

Add me to the list of those checking for a TR too! :goodvibes. I am glad I haven't missed anything yet - I have not had much time for the DIS myself lately!

Hope all is well for ALL four of you! :grouphug:

Tim, got your thank you note today!
tell Juliana thank you for the stickers and drawing! she is too sweet!

I'm so glad you hadn't started. I am so behind on so many threads now. Plus trying to get through my pictures and all the real life evil that comes from being home. :rotfl:
I hope you had a great time on your trip... from the pictures that I've seen already, it looks like you did!!!

And no, I didn't start yet. :sad2:

What a beautiful family and trip report. The TSA story...touching. You never know what people are going through just by looking at them. Our son has leukemia and we are taking our trip Jun 14th :yay: Where you were chilly we will be steaming! I am thinking about skipping Animal Kingdom. Any thoughts on that idea? Glad you all had such a great time!
:welcome: Thank you for reading!!!!

I'm glad your son is doing well... how old is he? Is this a MAW trip?

It is hard to narrow down one park to skip. If you wanted the best of both worlds, you can do either AK and Epcot (just future world) on the same day or AK & DHS on the same day. There aren't too many rides in AK but there is a lot to see. It is the shows that take up a lot of time. If you did do 2 parks in one day, I would start with AK because it usually closes earlier than the other 3 parks.

Add me to the list of people checking on you.... :) No pressure now for the new TR!! :rotfl2:
Hey Heather! Not you too... :sad2: ;)

I don't think I ever posted the last time I read your installment with the TSA agent and his daughter? I had serious tears and thought it was so heart warming and also meant to be that it was you guys that had that special meeting.
It was a great moment... we were glad to be able to speak to Rick for a few moments.

Hope Mel is feeling well and the princess is doing splendid - oh you too! :) :rotfl:
No one ever cares about the husband. :sad2: :rotfl2: She has been doing well and is really starting to show! Thanks for asking! :goodvibes

Me too and make sure you let me know when you startit !!!!:thumbsup2
I will Rosie... I will. :goodvibes

Just stopping by to say hi! How's Melody doing?
She has been feeling good. Her belly is getting bigger and we have been able to feel the baby kick! pirate:

Hi, Tim. :)

Notice, I'm NOT saying a word about WHEN THE HECK YOU ARE STARTING YOUR NEW TR!!!!;)
Hi Kathy! I honored your wishes and didn't start while you were away! :lmao:

Checking in like everyone else. :rotfl2:

Until i hear about a new TR --- :surfweb: and popcorn::
Hope your enjoying your :surfweb: & popcorn::!
:lmao: ;);)

Seriously?? :confused3:confused3:confused3
Seriously! :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:

I'm watching for new trip report as well... no pressure
LOL Hey there!!!!

Add me to the list of those checking for a TR too! :goodvibes. I am glad I haven't missed anything yet - I have not had much time for the DIS myself lately!

Hope all is well for ALL four of you! :grouphug:
Hey Karin! I've had no DIS time... I've been busy getting ready for my busy time of year. I hope to start something soon.... I have a TON of threads to catch up on. :surfweb:

Hey Tim do ya feel any presure ... TO START THE TR!!!!!

Pressure? What's that? :confused3 :confused3 :rotfl2:

just checking in...

got home late last night, delema....DIS or do laundry and unpacking...well you know which one won :lmao: having major Disney post blue and very tired, but had a wonderful trip...hope to start my TR next week!

hope all is well with Mel and baby boy! tell Princess Ana hi from us!
Welcome Home!!!

Who wants to do laundry after a trip? I know I don't! :lmao::lmao:

I will tell her you said hi! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter