A WISH for Cold Tea? Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip! 12/1-12/7 ~Last Entry~ p.127

That's because Molly and I are being on our very bestest behavior and NOT writing every day asking about an update. :goodvibes
LOL And I thank you for that! :lmao::lmao:

How is Molly.... I haven't seen her around. :confused3 Come to think of it, I haven't seen anybody around! :lmao::lmao:

That's because Molly and I are being on our very bestest behavior and NOT writing every day asking about an update. :goodvibes

LOL And I thank you for that! :lmao::lmao:

How is Molly.... I haven't seen her around. :confused3 Come to think of it, I haven't seen anybody around! :lmao::lmao:

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I haven't heard from Molly. I sent her a PM and haven't heard back from her. :sad2:

I'm so sorry for being MIA lately:blush:. I'm going through some personal stuff right now. Kathy, I just pm'ed you.:goodvibes

Tim, I'll be waiting on pins and needles for when you start your TR.:thumbsup2:goodvibes See how good I've been? Not once have I complained, er I mean pestered, er I mean asked when you'd be starting.:angel: I'm staying true to my vow!:laughing:

I hope Mel is feeling good too, how exciting that she's beginning to show!! I'm sure little Peterson will be one handsome dude!:goodvibes You're really not going to dress him in Yankees crap are ya??;)

We were hoping you would get it before you left but I think I was a day late in mailing it.:goodvibes

Hey there!!!!! :goodvibes

I even have lurkers coming out to 'yell' at me! ;) :lmao::lmao:

I am not "yelling", I was just checking in on you. Since I have no trip's planned and had to cancel the last one. I don't get on here often so I was just seeing what was new. :) :thumbsup2 LOL

(I will admit that I am curious about the "magic" that happened, but no pressure here.)

I am not "yelling", I was just checking in on you. Since I have no trip's planned and had to cancel the last one. I don't get on here often so I was just seeing what was new. :) :thumbsup2 LOL

(I will admit that I am curious about the "magic" that happened, but no pressure here.)

Oh, don't let timmy scare you away. He just likes to complain that we all yell at him because he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow to update.

It's good to see you back on the boards. :goodvibes

I didn't think you were yelling either.:goodvibes Once Tim gets the ball rolling with his TR, it's sooo much fun!:thumbsup2 Though of course we all know that Juliana is the star of the show. I think he knows that now too...:rolleyes1 But don't be fooled, he loves his celebrity status here on the DIS!:laughing: Don't ya Tim.

Oh, don't let timmy scare you away. He just likes to complain that we all yell at him because he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow to update.

It's good to see you back on the boards. :goodvibes

Ooooh, you're gonna get in trouble Kat! You called him "Timmy"! He actually growled at me the last time I did that!:eek:

Tim you must be busy. I havne't seen you on Dis or facebook much lately.
I hope all is well. I'm gonn give a shameless plug. I started my TR and dining review as well. The links are in my signature!

I don'T know if I'm behind or forgot what I already read. OH well. I'm sorry, I've been busy as you know from my ptr.

But reading about the little Erin (p.127) has gotten me really emotional :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter