• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Very Lurkyloo Christmas is FINISHED! New 3/16: Last Day of the Trip!

I've lurked on your other TRs, thought I'd finally make my presense known. (Are you allowed to lurk on lurkyloo...is that permitted???)

So I am now looking for a roomie who is willing to stalk the stalker!

Yippiee another trip! I was starting to get twitchy about it all coming to and end toward the end of the last trip report .....

P.s. How have you persuaded Patrick? I need some tips!

Can't wait to read the next trip report. We'll be at WDW celebrating our 25th anniversary the week before you. Oh man, and to think we could have stalked all of YOU!!! Have you bought another jar of pb to make those brownies I gave you the recipe for??? :) I think you need to plan a trip a month so we all have something to read every day. PLEASE!!!!

Don't you guys remember Lurkyloo's wish? You can find it in her Planning Journal. I'm sure that it doesn't take too much convincing for her.

I'm here!! Yay for a pre-trip report. Glad you guys are getting to go back. I'm going to be there in December, but for NYE. Can't wait to read about all your plans :)

I am so glad you are going to WDW in December and that you have decided to write a pre-trip report! As your last trip report was coming to an end I started to worry that I would have to start working again instead of reading your trip reports. I will sleep much better tonight.

:rotfl: I am proud to have been able to prevent your doing an honest day's work yet again...

Yeah another trip report. I must say in the past I have sort of been a Lurkyloo stalker, always reading your reports, but never posting. You have been such an inspriration when I was planning my own wedding. I didn't have a Disney wedding, instead a Plantation wedding in Louisiana, but your ideas still came in handy. And I must say at work your a hit too. I am a nurse on the night shift, and the dis keeps me awake. Everyone on my shift follows Lurkyloo around. And the Roots, I was not able to fly them the Louisiana for my wedding. (I wonder what that would cost!!) but I did have a friend use her fancy photoshop skills and try to make my pictures look like theirs.

So I, plutofreak, do somely swear to post replies to Lurkyloo's awesome trip reports, and not act like a stalker.

Whohoo! Welcome out of lurkdom! A Louisiana plantation wedding sounds gorrrrrrgeous - do you have pix we can see? popcorn:: Also, I feel very secure knowing that the Roots and I have an entire shift of night nurses following us around. :cloud9:

Yay, another PreTR! Dec is my fav time to go. :goodvibes

I have been trying to figure out how I can get back there this Dec. We been the last two, but that darn wedding used up most of our vacation time and Idon'twannawaituntilnextdecember!!!

Darn that wedding! Well I say to just keep an eye out, because the discounts seem to be just dropping from the sky these days....

More Roots & Lurkyloo! How cool is that? Can't wait to hear all about the christmas at the WDW MK CR BLT's, the BCV & the BWI. (Say all to a hip hop beat and you sound like a DISBoards Gangsta)

Word up, home skillet! :woohoo: (hmmm.... maybe that's more old skool than gangsta...)

OMG OMG OMG---you're going AGAIN!? In December?!?! You probably don't remember, but a while back (in either your PTR, your last TR...or somethin'), I tried to convince you to go in December because A. I hear it's so puuuurdy and B. we're going in December!!!

Weird! I think you must have telepathic powers! Did you just use them to make me want to eat a piece of cake? Cuz I totally just wanted to eat a piece of cake.... :rotfl:

We'll be there Dec. 12-18, staying at the Boardwalk Villas, maybe we'll see you there! :santa:

Can I put in a few requests right now?

1. Can you wear the hat again? I know it's not nearly as hot as it is in May, but the hat is awesome.

2. If we happen to see you in the World Showcase, can you make Patrick to a little diddy in front of one of the countries (you know, like he did in his video)?? I cried watching it. Hilarious and inspirational all rolled into one.

AND---if you feel so inclined, I have a very sad, lonely December PTR here!

Thanks for the link! All requests noted - I will do my best (but in the case of #2, just know that DH requires absolutely NO urging to bust out dancing anywhere, anytime....). Hope to see you at the BoardWalk Inn!

Thank *GAWD* you started another PTR. I was afraid that I might have to actually spend some time studying between now and the end of graduation (I figure between the PTR & TR, it'll carry me through the end of school.)

I totally have your back. And if you go for another degree, I guess I'll just have to keep going to WDW! :teeth:

yea! a new trip. Maybe I can push my trip back a week, but then I'd have to convince a whole group of people to push their trips back a week, but maybe I can send DFi home on his own and stay and stalk you

:lmao: Oh my gosh - is that when you're going for your wedding?

Tagging along!

I'm here!!!

popcorn:: joining in on whats sure to be another crazy but fun lurkyloo ptr/tr popcorn::

Yeah!!!!!! I love Lurkyloo's TR's.

Suscribing! Love your TR's:yay:

I'm here............yippee!!!!
Can't wait to see the Roots Christmas pictures.

More lurking for me too

Thanks for coming along! :wave2:

I just called DH at work to tell him you and Patrick were going to WDW in DEC.!!! (The convincing has begun!)....

Well, now that y'all have a second "home" down there and everything... what could be bad? ;)

I recently came across a campaign for a mineral water here in Germany which is sold in blue bottles - and I am sure whoever invented this has seen your wedding pictures.

That is uncanny! What a great idea for a campaign - now if only they'd pay me to advertise their water. I got plenty of practice back in May...

I'm herreeeeee
Are you renting points?!?!?! So cool!

Hi! Yes! As long as I can rent points, I can keep myself from buying... :cutie:

Although I have to agree with a poster on your other TR and say that I would happily follow along on a TR entitled 'Lurkyloo and the great Grocery Shopping Caper' at this point.

And as I told them - don't tempt me! :lmao: I loooove rambling on and on about inconsequential stuff that happens to me every day....

My daughter told me that she shared some of your exploits at her middle school lunch table recently after she read about the 'stalking' of Lori's wedding. She finds you quite hilarious and has decided she will document her summer break in a similar way for our family's amusement. See? You're even inspiring young writers to get creative!

That is SO cute! :love: It's good practice, and she will have already written her "What I Did Over the Summer" report!

I can't wait til Christmas with the Lurkyloo's!!!!

Me either! :hyper:

I'm here...I'll be lurking and posting occassionaly! How exciting that you get to go back in December!!

Just finished your TR-love the highly documented trip to the He$$ station.

Ooh - I like "He$$" ... wish I'd thought of that.... Thanks for lurking and posting!

I'm here.. I'm in..I have read all your TR's... love, LOVE them.

Thank you! :goodvibes

I've lurked on your other TRs, thought I'd finally make my presense known. (Are you allowed to lurk on lurkyloo...is that permitted???)

Hallooo! :flower3: Welcome! I like it when lurkers come out of lurkdom because they always have such interesting things to say!

I'm in! I hope there is cake involved

Do bears go poop in the woods? :rotfl:

Yippiee another trip! I was starting to get twitchy about it all coming to and end toward the end of the last trip report
P.s. How have you persuaded Patrick? I need some tips!

I'm still not quite sure how it happened. It was either the fact that I said it REALLY fast or that I used the phrase "The Roots" :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read the next trip report. We'll be at WDW celebrating our 25th anniversary the week before you. Oh man, and to think we could have stalked all of YOU!!! Have you bought another jar of pb to make those brownies I gave you the recipe for??? I think you need to plan a trip a month so we all have something to read every day.

OK - sounds good to me! Thanks for the reminder on the brownies. I'm going to need to do a Bake Day soon and knock out all the fab recipes posted in my trippie. Congrats on your 25th anniversary!!! :goodvibes

Don't you guys remember Lurkyloo's wish? You can find it in her Planning Journal. I'm sure that it doesn't take too much convincing for her.

:rotfl: That's true... I did get my wish to meet a man who likes Disney and is straight. But sometimes even he needs a little push...

I'm here!! Yay for a pre-trip report. Glad you guys are getting to go back. I'm going to be there in December, but for NYE. Can't wait to read about all your plans :)

New Year's Eve at WDW? :scared1: You are BRAVE!!! Thanks for coming along on the pre-trippie!

* When are you traveling: The second week in December, probably, unless something changes... which it very well might...

• Also: CHRISTMAS!!!! And possibly Mickey’s Very Merry Not-So-Scary Christmas Party... maybe.... if I can get past paying an extra $110 for a fireworks show, cookies, and watery hot chocolate

http://www.swazzle.com

That's a great time of year to go and I definitely think you should do MVMCP just so I can read about it... and don't forget the fake snow!

Glad to see you are checking out the new hotel. I was going to try and stay there, but we are going to stay at the boardwalk Dec 22 & 23. How long are you staying for? When we go I have to check out the bakery since it will be oh so close.

Its always a nice way to end a trip when you know you are going back. Heck I've got 3 trips in the process of being planned. Plus I need to go back for the giant oreo, I have to say it was one of the best things to eat. I got it dipped in dark chocolate and covered in crushed oreos. My husband is going to freak when I force him to go to DTD and get my weight in giant oreos.

Woohoo for another Lurkyloo trip!

Also, starting in August, I'll be an attractions CP at the World - if I load you onto a ride, I might be a little starstruck! :worship:

YAY! Now it's not so bad that your TR is ending!! I am just missing you by a month. :headache: We are staying at the BLT January 8-15th. I started my PTR too AND already referenced you in it. :lmao:

At least I get to see pics and hear about BLT before I go!!

Ooooooh! I just can't wait to follow along!!! :cool1:

We'll be at the world before and after our DCL wedding the first and second weeks of Dec!!

Yet another Lurkyloo lurker flushed from cover here! I'm going to follow along as well! I definitely think that there should be an entry fee for following along your reports. Here's mine:

Cakes019.jpg

Can I just sit and cry? I wanna' go to WDW for Christmas! And how the heck did you get Patrick to say "yup" to going again? I REALLY want to know 'cause DH seems like he's just done....phooey. I can't even convince him to go to DL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter