A Very Lurkyloo Christmas is FINISHED! New 3/16: Last Day of the Trip!

Wonderful, love, just wonderful!!! The perfect little pick-me-up for my pre-180 days blues. You have the best writing style!! As soon as I find someone good enough to marry (;)), I'm all over your book!

I've always loved the pic of you and your dad in your signature. Like you said, so nice you get to see it so often (because I know you're on the DIS way too much!!!).

Now, I'll absolutely need you to get going on this fall TR because we're headed back in September, hmm-kay?

What a wonderful ending to your fab TR. I love that you picked exactly the things you wanted to do to help you relax before your flight home. You got some really great pictures. Sure, you don't have all the bells and whistles that the Roots pictures do, but your composition is great.

Trip report queue! Must be nice!!!!!!!;)

:grouphug: So very sorry for your loss. It must've been a blessing to have a good friend with you that night.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us and I'm glad you have more good reads in the hopper for us!:goodvibes

Carrie -- your report was absolutely amazing! I have so many comments, that I don't know where to start, so I will just sum it up by saying that YOUR REPORT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Thank you so much for sharing with us in such a delightful way -- my condolences on the loss of your dad. Now I'm off to read the rest of your trip reports!

Wow...I saw you were finished and quickly had to catch up.

Another awesome report, but so sorry once again to hear about the end of the trip.:sad1: But, as you say, at least you have some wonderful memories of your dad in the park, and thank goodness Jensey was there with you at the time.:hug:

Can't wait to start seeing your updates once again from the Fall trip last year. You definitely have some trip-reporting work lined up for yourself this year!:laughing:

Have a FANTASTIC trip for the Weddings/SMMs events...can't wait to hear all about that one as well!

And be sure to sneak over to Raglan Road tonite. If you don't want a Guinness, perhaps you could have a green non-alcoholic cocktail instead!;)

Looking forward to all of your upcoming trip report! I am being bad and not working that hard on mine.

I loved your sundae for lunch, that is my kind of lunch. And now I have to go eat my breakfast after looking at all of those wonderful pictures of food!

Sundae lunches are almost as good as leftover cake breakfasts! :goodvibes

Great trip report as always Carrie!

Once again, my condoleances for your dad. I know virtual hugs are not really great..but for now it's the best I can do ;)

OT: Is the Art of Princess and the Frog worth it? I love those books...and well I am obsessed with that movie hehe

Thank you! I think if you are obsessed by the movie, you definitely need the Art Of book. :thumbsup2

:hug: for the loss of your dad. I cant imagine that it ever gets easier. I'm just glad he was closer to you in his last months.

I :love: your tinsel table-top tree! LOVE IT! As much as I love live trees (and the needles, and the watering, and the allergies) I wish they came in all white.

Thanks for the kind words. :goodvibes I too love all-white Christmas trees, with lots of colorful, sparkly ornaments! Maybe someday we'll have a house, and then we can have different trees in each room.

Great trip report as usual!! :goodvibes Thanks SO SO much for sharing:thumbsup2.

Now, on to the next one! :) :)

Thanks for following along!

Wonderful, love, just wonderful!!! The perfect little pick-me-up for my pre-180 days blues. You have the best writing style!! As soon as I find someone good enough to marry (;)), I'm all over your book!

I've always loved the pic of you and your dad in your signature. Like you said, so nice you get to see it so often (because I know you're on the DIS way too much!!!).

Now, I'll absolutely need you to get going on this fall TR because we're headed back in September, hmm-kay?

Aye-aye, Cap'n! :sail: Link to come at the end of this post!

What a wonderful ending to your fab TR. I love that you picked exactly the things you wanted to do to help you relax before your flight home. You got some really great pictures. Sure, you don't have all the bells and whistles that the Roots pictures do, but your composition is great.

Trip report queue! Must be nice!!!!!!!;)

I know... "high-class problem," as Patrick would say. :rolleyes: I'm secretly happy I have so many trip reports stockpiled—just hope I can get 'em all written before I forget what happened!

Thanks for sharing another trip with us!

Kristen

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

:grouphug: So very sorry for your loss. It must've been a blessing to have a good friend with you that night.

Thank you! :hug:

Carrie -- your report was absolutely amazing! I have so many comments, that I don't know where to start, so I will just sum it up by saying that YOUR REPORT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Thank you so much for sharing with us in such a delightful way -- my condolences on the loss of your dad. Now I'm off to read the rest of your trip reports!

Thanks for the kind words, and for reading and commenting! :)

Wow...I saw you were finished and quickly had to catch up.

Another awesome report, but so sorry once again to hear about the end of the trip.:sad1: But, as you say, at least you have some wonderful memories of your dad in the park, and thank goodness Jensey was there with you at the time.:hug:

Can't wait to start seeing your updates once again from the Fall trip last year. You definitely have some trip-reporting work lined up for yourself this year!:laughing:!

It's a hard job, but somebody's gotta do it! :rotfl:

I was in LA for exactly 36 hours for my friends birthday and spent Saturday at Disneyland which made me think of all my California Dis Friends. I realized I never read the officially ending to your TR, so I wandered back over. Its never easy losing someone we love and I can only imagine how hard it must have been to be in Florida on your own, that is so great that Jensey was there with you that night :grouphug: Thank you for sharing your entire report with us.

I have to add a side note, I was extremely disappointed at the avaiability of Disney fudge at Disneyland. DH and I just discovered the wonderful options of fudge at WDW a few weeks ago and I was expecting the same options like you show some of at Goofy's Kitchen. I was highly disappointed to find only 4 standard flavors :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter