"A Frozen Holiday Wish"-twICE A Night

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Unlike "Cinderella's Holiday Wish" which was just once a night,"A Frozen Holiday Wish" will be twICE a night-6:15 PM AND 7:30 PM.:)

Very interesting.:)

They're probably expecting large crowds for it.

I'm surprised they're not FP+'ing it. Heck they could probably even dessert party it! :)

Possibly because most MVMCP guests don't know they can enter at 4:00?

I can imagine how many non-party guests will be in the Hub waiting for the 7:30 Holiday Wish. Last year, CMs weren't too successful in asking non-party guests to leave before the first Celebrate the Season. The crowd for the 7:30 show will be massive!

Wonder if it would be twice a night during Christmas week? That would work way better for my MK plans.

Just curious, where are you finding this info? The WDW calendar doesn't show the castle lighting and I can't find anything at all that lists any entertainment times during the MVMCP.

Awesome! We have an ADR at LTT for 5:30 and I was bummed we were going to miss it - this will fit in nicely after dinner.

I'm getting confused. (We will be at MK on 11/26/14.)

Let me see if I have this right, this is what is happening:
6:15 - A Frozen Holiday Wish
7:30 - A Frozen Holiday Wish
9:00 - Main Street Electrical Parade
9:45 - Celebrate the Magic
10:00 - Wishes

We also have some FPs thrown into the mix!

What is the difference between A Frozen Holiday Wish and Celebrate the Magic?

Excellent. It may be that not getting a FP+ for an ideal time (in my original schedule) may actually work out in our favor.

I'm getting confused. (We will be at MK on 11/26/14.)

Let me see if I have this right, this is what is happening:

We also have some FPs thrown into the mix!

What is the difference between A Frozen Holiday Wish and Celebrate the Magic?

Holiday Wish = Elsa encasing the Castle in ice.
Celebrate the Magic = images projected onto the Castle. The lights are turned off and the Castle becomes a virtual "screen" for the projections.

If this continues for Christmas Week, my plan will be to park my family in the Hub at 7pm and stay put until after Wishes. Our view of MSEP won't be the greatest, but for everything else, it will be just perfect. Hopefully that's early enough to wait on a most recommended day during the crazy Christmas week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter