"A Frozen Holiday Wish"-twICE A Night

What date do they stop doing the castle lighting ceremony ?

It seems like this is going to make it harder to get guests out on party nights. It also seems kind of strange to light the castle twice, but I understand why they are doing it.

Unlike "Cinderella's Holiday Wish" which was just once a night,"A Frozen Holiday Wish" will be twICE a night-6:15 PM AND 7:30 PM.:)

Very interesting.:)

OP, I wanted to thank you for starting this thread. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known anything about it. Thanks! :thumbsup2

OP, I wanted to thank you for starting this thread. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known anything about it. Thanks! :thumbsup2

You're welcome.:)

I think it is going to be so "weird" when they turn the Dream Lights off prior to the 7:30 show.

Guests who don't know about the second show will be taking pictures of the Castle and wonder why the heck the lights have gone out!:)

Ok, we're going to be at MK two days. One day is when they have the night parade and wishes, which we will be doing. The other day is a mvmcp night, and we have a 6:30 dinner res at BOG. So I'm assuming we'll have to do this the first day right? Is it in the same spot as wishes and the night parade? Will it be too much to do all 3? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ok, we're going to be at MK two days. One day is when they have the night parade and wishes, which we will be doing. The other day is a mvmcp night, and we have a 6:30 dinner res at BOG. So I'm assuming we'll have to do this the first day right? Is it in the same spot as wishes and the night parade? Will it be too much to do all 3? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's only a 10 minute show at most. On a non-party night, the Castle Lighting is at 6:15 and 7:30. 6:15 and 8:00 on a Party night.

Watch the 6:15 on your non-party night. It takes place on the Castle stage.

It's only a 10 minute show at most. On a non-party night, the Castle Lighting is at 6:15 and 7:30. 6:15 and 8:00 on a Party night.

Watch the 6:15 on your non-party night. It takes place on the Castle stage.

Thanks. Is that the same place to watch the parade and the fireworks?

Now, all the revised info is showing the Castle Lighting ends on December 31st rather than extending through January 4th.

Booo...Do you think they will leave the lights up at least through the New Years weekend? We arrive on the 3rd and I don't mind missing the Frozen show, I just want to be able to see the castle lit up.

Booo...Do you think they will leave the lights up at least through the New Years weekend? We arrive on the 3rd and I don't mind missing the Frozen show, I just want to be able to see the castle lit up.

In the past, the Lights have been left on even through the Marathon Weekend because the runners run through MK in the pre-dawn hours. It appears that this year, Christmas related events in MK end on the 31st: MOUCParade and the Castle Lighting show are confirmed.

Do you guys think we could fit in this at 6:15 and make BOG for 6:30? Touring plans is saying yes, but it looks far to me on the map. Is there much leeway on ADRs and being a few minutes late? Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter