"A Frozen Holiday Wish"-twICE A Night

Do you guys think we could fit in this at 6:15 and make BOG for 6:30? Touring plans is saying yes, but it looks far to me on the map. Is there much leeway on ADRs and being a few minutes late? Anyone know?

The Castle Lighting is a very short show and if you are in the Hub/front of stage area, you'll have time to walk around the Castle and get to BOG. By 6:30, you'll be waiting a few minutes to be seated anyway.

The Castle Lighting is a very short show and if you are in the Hub/front of stage area, you'll have time to walk around the Castle and get to BOG. By 6:30, you'll be waiting a few minutes to be seated anyway.

Thanks! I have no idea what you mean by hub though. Lol. I'll take a look on the map and see if I can tell what you mean.

Thanks! I have no idea what you mean by hub though. Lol. I'll take a look on the map and see if I can tell what you mean.

It's the circular area in front of the Castle stage. From that main "Hub" you can make your way to all of the "lands."

Do you guys think we could fit in this at 6:15 and make BOG for 6:30? Touring plans is saying yes, but it looks far to me on the map. Is there much leeway on ADRs and being a few minutes late? Anyone know?

The show runs about 10 minutes but it might not start exactly at 6:15 - 6:30 is possible but I think it'd be more likely you'd get there around 6:35 - 6:40.

We have reservations at Chef Mickey's at 5:50PM. We should be able to eat and travel to MK to see 7:30 Frozen Holiday Wish right? 1hr40min?

We have reservations at Chef Mickey's at 5:50PM. We should be able to eat and travel to MK to see 7:30 Frozen Holiday Wish right? 1hr40min?

You should be able to make it. Plan to walk from the Contemp to MK as it will be faster than the Monorail.

Yes I would check in at 5:30 to be safe. If you are going to see the lighting on a party night they changed the time to 8:00. What day are you going ?

You should be fine, the only thing that takes awhile is for the characters to come around. I would check in early but even if not you should be okay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter