• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Daily Lesson in Parenting and Manners: A TR by a real life Wicked Stepmom!

I think I am looking forward to this year's trip allmost as much as you are. You have a way of putting us right there with you with all the joy and tears.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to THe Sequel.

Yeah! Bravo! Take a Bow!!!! :worship: :lovestruc :rotfl2: ;) :cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :hug: :cool2: :rolleyes1

Please make sure to post the link to your pretrip TR and this year's TR on your cover page. Enjoy this coming trip- you all sure deserve it!!!

I'm so happy to hear that everyone is well, and I look forward to the pre-trip (and fervent CampbellScott et al hunting next month).

I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I have enjoyed your report very much and am looking forward to reading your adventure in August! :cool1:

I have really enjoyed your trip report, and hope that you, Jay, Sally and Teddy all have a very magical vacation. Looking forward to your next trip report.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful family....I'll be re-reading this one, and looking forward to the next!

Thanks Miss Cammie.....

I cant tell you how much I enjoyed your report, I felt like I was there in Disney with you.

I hope you have a fantastic trip in August and am so looking forward to reading your next trip report.

Glad to hear that things worked out this past year with the children and just remember to keep these moments close to your heart....as they go by so very fast.

Denise:banana:

I am so glad I am not the only one who has people go through their "favorites" of the trip. I usually it everyday but if not it happens at the end of the trip. My mom looked at me funny when I did it for a trip through South Dakota....by the 3rd day she was making sure everybody said their favorite.

My favorite part of your trip was the story we got from it:goodvibes

I loved this TR I cannot wait till your next trip is over so we can read....And it will be time for my trip :cool1:

Miss Cammie,

So sad to come to the end of your trip report, but very happy to hear you will be writing another!!! I'm glad all has worked out for the kids, as a divorced parent the only thing you ever want ( or should want ) for your child is what's best. Parenting in one sacrifice on top of another, but that's what you do for the ones you love.

And from 8 to 9 the changes are dramatic. But just wait for 9 to 10.:eek: :faint: that will be you. :banana: :sad: that will be Sally.

Miss Cammie , We greatly appreciate all of the time and effort this trip report represents. Also we feel very blessed to meet Sally , Teddy , Jay and of course you. You cannot begin to appreciate the impact that your trip report has had on many peoples lives. I have received several phone calls while at work " Miss Cammie has posted " It has been truly special to look inside your trip and share the magic with all of you. Much laughter and many tears ( the good kind ) have been shed. Add us to the list awaiting the nest trip.:woohoo: As always the very best to you and yours and much love :grouphug: and Magic :wizard:

:goodvibes and :thumbsup2

You wrote a wonderful trip report and thank you for sharing a little bit of yourself and your family with me. I've read yours and a few others reports on here and it has helped me pass the time until our own trip comes back around again. I am glad that things worked out for your family and just shows yet again how we can get through the tough times and still come out in the end. I hate it for the kids but they are stronge and brave children.

Thanks again and can't wait to here about your advantures this year! Have a great time!

Loved every second of your report, MissCammie!

Thank you for that great story telling.
And please come back an link up your pre-trippie! I will be glued to it! A I am sue prety much everyone else will.

And I will be here with bells on for your new report!
Thanks again!
And best wishes to your family!

I just recently joined these boards, and yours is one of the first trip reports I read all the way through.

This former NJ girl hopes you, Jay, Sally and Teddy have a fab time during your AKL trip!

Looking forward to your next report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter