A Daily Lesson in Parenting and Manners: A TR by a real life Wicked Stepmom!

Thank you so much for your wonderful reports and wonderful insights!

Your family is indeed amazing, and you have shared your blessings with us in writing this glimpse not only into your vacation, but also your way of seeing the world. I think we're all a bit richer for getting to "meet" you, and I, for one, have adopted a MissCammism into my life.

Have a magical trip next month! I, for one, will be looking forward to read all about it.

It's really over? sigh.

All I can say is - GREAT JOB, Miss Cammie! I can't wait for the next one!

SO glad that the thing worked out right for the Kiddles - they (and you) have won the old lady's heart. God speed as you prepare for your next adventure!

LOVED IT! From begining to end. You have an amazing talent for capturing the emotion of the moment and bringing it to life for the rest of us. I'm definitely looking forward to your next trip report. popcorn::

If you haven't already, you should print your chapters, spice them up with the direct photos, and bind it into a book for Teddy and Sally to enjoy. Your trip report is a momento like no other. :lovestruc

I have one question Miss Cammie, and if it has been asked before I do apologize (I read all of the chapters but not all of the comments in between)... Is there any significance to the number 84,000 or is it just your favorite random number? :rotfl:

Thanks so much for sharing. You've inspired me (and I am sure many others) to not just take photographs, but to also ink the memories in an effort to preserve them forever. :thumbsup2

:thanks:

MissCammie...congrats on finishing your wonderful trip report. I'm so very glad that everything seems to be working out for your family...at least for now. I extend many well wishes to you for the future. I'm looking forward to your trip report. I still can't decided if I'll write a report for our trip (only 3 more weeks to go!!!) but I don't seem to have nearly as good a way with words as you do. Please, if your not too busy. PM me or post on here the new link to your new trip report. I will follow it as intensely and as interested as I did with this one. Good luck with everything.
-Kellylynn3

Great end to a great report! So glad to hear that all is well on the homefront. I know a lot of us were wondering and are happy to hear that things turned out okay. Looking forward to your pre-trippie and trip report. Enjoy AKL - we loved it!

I have one question Miss Cammie, and if it has been asked before I do apologize (I read all of the chapters but not all of the comments in between)... Is there any significance to the number 84,000 or is it just your favorite random number? :rotfl:

:lmao:

That's just always been *the* number...when there are too many people, there must be AT LEAST 84,000...if I have an excess of something...it's in excess of 84,000...I always have 84,000 things to do...y'know...a lot.:laughing:

When I was little bitty my granddad asked me how many stars I thought I could see and my answer had been 84,000...it was just always a large number to me!

I also used to throw Eleven-ty billion out there...

no question...I'm an odd one.

:goodvibes

:lmao:
no question...I'm an odd one.

:goodvibes

Miss Cammie It takes a lot of "different" types of people to make the world go around! Whether you quack or Growl (which I do) when things don't go our way. Everyone is special!
I am sad to see your TR end I have enjoyed reading it for months! You have made me laugh and cry all at the same time! My family thinks I am nuts to sit here and laugh and cry over peoples trip reports. I think it is nice that people care to share the magic that Disney Brings to their families.
I can't wait for the next Trip report to begin! AHEM *** there will be one RIGHT???

I loved your TR and i think it is the only one i have ever actually read all the way to the end on!

We, too, have the discussion when we are leaving The World about how if we lived at Mickey's House it would not be as special as it is...even though it is hard to imagine.

I cannot wait to read about your next venture into the World with your family...you tell the tale so well!

I am actually sitting here crying, I cannot wait for the next report. I feel like we all got to know and love your family.

By the way, my son Joey told me the same thing about childrens place at the same age. At least I had nice matching outfits at affordable prices from there, but now he is urban on top and skater on the feet, might I add all designer. I still have a 5 year old, so she will still be in TCP for a few more years.

Have a great time in August.

From your Philadelphia Neighbor Kim

I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I have to tell you how much I have really enjoyed reading about your trip and your family. You are very blessed (as you know), and I love the way you wrote about your experience. I have been to Disney many times, and whenever I need my "Disney fix" I read about someone else's trip. Your families trip was one of the highlights of my day and makes me feel like I am right there with all of you.

Can't wait to read your pre-tr and the next TR.

I have been lurking on here for over a year. I recently found your report and have been loving it :happytv:along with everyone else. I decided to figure out how to register and most of the day figuring out how to post just to say thanks. I hope there will be a new report in August.:lovestruc

Thank you, Miss Cammie, for allowing us to vicariously live your Disney saga! It was absolutely magical :wizard:

I can't wait for your next Disney adventure :dogdance:

I have been lurking on here for over a year. I recently found your report and have been loving it :happytv:along with everyone else. I decided to figure out how to register and most of the day figuring out how to post just to say thanks. I hope there will be a new report in August.:lovestruc

:welcome:
Just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the Dis.

:confused3 WHAT! It's over ?:confused3

But, I'm not going to be sad. :sad1:

I am going to remember my "favorites" of your story.
And, be glad that I also got to visit WDW through your family.

:lovestruc Please ! Please ! :lovestruc Write a report
for your next trip !!!!!!!

Haven't been on in a while but I just read your "Where are they now?" and I loved it!

Your babies (they will ALWAYS be our babies) around the same age as mine and they are definitely going through the same things.

My DD Bobbi is also finished with the 3rd grade on onto the 4th and she passed her English state test with 100% so we're very proud of her. She also loves anything to do with HSM! Her fashion sense may not be there, but if she wanted clothes from Bloomie's she'd have to get a job!:rotfl:

My DS Michael is off to the 2nd grade and has a few loose teeth that he keeps tugging on too! He may not get his fashion sense from Miranda Cosgrove, but he DEFINITELY wants to kiss her!:lmao:

I wish the best for you and your family and really hope to see a PTR that turns into a TR.!:dance3:

See ya around!

:thumbsup2 Thanks Miss Cammie for giving me a great story to read over the last year! What an amazing vacation! I am so very excited to read about the CampbellScot's next adventure! :yay: Hope you guys have a blast!

Am I the *only* one who hoped the nausea was morning sickness? *Sigh* You are such a fabulous mom, Miss Cammie and I very much enjoyed your Trip Report! You have inspired me to do one, too, for our November trip.

Are you planning to (or did you) print out your trip report? What a wonderful record of your love for your family and Sally and Teddy as they grow. :love:

And finally--I have decided there will be pedilyte on our trip.:sick: Hopefully not needed, but I never even thought of it. So great call out! I too, love to be prepared (or controlling as some refer to it :)...anyway...

Looking forward to your pre-trippie! Thanks for the laughs, the tears...and the reminder of why we go to Disney...the MAGIC!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter