A Daily Lesson in Parenting and Manners: A TR by a real life Wicked Stepmom!

I do intend to write a trip report after our trip this August!! So in roughly four weeks and 10 days, I'll be starting A Daily Lesson, the Sequel!:cool2: :laughing:

Thank goodness! I was afraid of going through withdrawal now that you're done! This was by far the best trip report I have ever read! :surfweb: All my best wishes to you and your family.

I took notes! Here they are:

I'm thinkin' I need to buy Teresa a pair of those "I love Troy" socks.

I've gotten really strange looks from friends/family when I tell them I'm writing a trip report. They really don't get it!

I'm glad you introduced yourself to the ladies in the laundry room. I've read other trip reports where people spot Disers and DON'T SAY A WORD to them!!! I can't imagine! I prefer the jumping up and down, pointing, full of excitement, high voice method of meeting Disers.

Poor Teddy!

How sweet that Sally bought Teddy a Buzz jibbit. Yes, I believe Jibbit is the singular form of Jibbitz. :thumbsup2 Those jibbitz just call to you, don't they? Tessa spent a good chunk of her saved up $$ on jibbitz. Cinderella's head fell off the week we got home. :sad2:

Why are they always throwing children in jail with the Evil Emperor Zurg?!!:scared1:

I love hearing the kids "favorites"! When I asked Tessa what her favorite thing was of our vacation, she said "Riding Dumbo." We never even rode Dumbo this trip! I'll make sure the poor girl gets to ride in February.

Okay, now I'm crying reading about your favorites. Oh no, now Sally is crying and you're crying, and I'm crying even more.

Linda the CM sounds like such a sweetie!

I'm glad to hear there will be an epilogue. I have SO loved your trip report. I'm also feeling the love for you too, Miss Cammie. :hug: I'm so lucky to have "met" you.

Am I the *only* one who hoped the nausea was morning sickness? *Sigh* You are such a fabulous mom, Miss Cammie and I very much enjoyed your Trip Report! You have inspired me to do one, too, for our November trip.

:

I have to admit, I was secretly thinking the same thing(ok, maybe hoping) but was to afraid to say anything. Everytime Miss Cammie said she was queasy, I was like, oh yep, here it comes, she's gonna tell us she is having a baby.

Sorry I seem to have babyitis...DD and DSinlaw informed us they are trying to get pregnant...I am not old enough to be a grandmom.....

What a great report! Thanks for sharing all those terrific memories! If I was a betting kind of gal, I would have lost! I was convinced there would be a baby announcement at the end of this report.

When the time does come, dont forget to notify all of us "aunties and uncles" for the Dis!!

How enjoyable to read and read- I wished it wouldnt stop! Yes, I will admit I kept waiting to read that the illness was actually morning sickness- amazing how so many minds head to the same place. Thank you for a wonderful report that has helped me in my planning for next March!:thumbsup2

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost over!!! :sad1:

I've enjoyed reading your TR and am anxiously awaiting your new report in August. :hyper:

I also wanted to let you know that I called my DS7 a pootsnorkel (rather than his usual "evil one") the other day when he was pretending to be a fountain by using his front-tooth gap. Yes, I had just finished a chapter of your TR and it slipped out. :rolleyes: DS now insists that he is no longer evil, but is now a "portsnookel!" :rotfl:

i think I've only posted in your TR once before, but I wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading along and following the Disney adventures of the CampbellScot's! I'm really looking forward to your next report. Have a great time in August!!

This was a well written report. I found this two days ago and have been reading since. I laughed, cried, and even shared a migraine with you :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read the next installment and then your next trip. Have not read any replies--so I hope all is well with you and your family.

MISS CAMMIE SAID: (that was my mother's favorite threat. I always thought she was saying "Fiss City". I never knew where it was...but I figured it must be a boring place with black and white television and matted down green carpet...like my baby sitters house...*ahem*)

OMG :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: I love that! I was literally (not figuratively) watering at the eye over that one!

It's so funny when what you say to a kid and what they "get" from it are two totally different things.

LONG OFF TOPIC: Let me start with this: I am a dental hygienist with MAJOR back issues. OK..A few years ago I was at a Girl Scout campout with my ADDDD10 (just kidding, just just DD10) when she was just a little DD8 ish and she said something I didn't like so I waited for her friends to walk away and I bent down with my shoulders hunched over and got in her face while wagging my finger at her and said in my meanest ultra whisper, "I don't like that you put me in the position that I have to yell at you in front of all your friends...." and I continued to rant like an idiot for another minute or so. I stood up and we started to walk away and she hunched her shoulders over and said with big cow eyes, "Mom, I'm sorry I put you in this position.... 'cause I know it hurts your back." :lmao: :lmao:

And after I stopped laughing i had to realize that the whole time I was ranting she was probably thinking, "Sheesh... no wonder your back always hurts... why don't you just stand up then?????" :rotfl:

Oh dear... goodtimes.

Anyway, I am only on page 3 or your report and you write way better than any of those Ya Ya sisters I read last summer!

Having fun!
Melissa

Am I the *only* one who hoped the nausea was morning sickness? *Sigh* You are such a fabulous mom, Miss Cammie and I very much enjoyed your Trip Report! You have inspired me to do one, too, for our November trip.

Are you planning to (or did you) print out your trip report? What a wonderful record of your love for your family and Sally and Teddy as they grow. :love:

And finally--I have decided there will be pedilyte on our trip.:sick: Hopefully not needed, but I never even thought of it. So great call out! I too, love to be prepared (or controlling as some refer to it :)...anyway...

Looking forward to your pre-trippie! Thanks for the laughs, the tears...and the reminder of why we go to Disney...the MAGIC!:wizard:

I soo thought morning sickness for the whole TR!!!! I started to loose hope when I heard a trip for this summer was in the works!!:rolleyes:

Thank you Miss Cammie. I so enjoyed your trip report. I love seeing how Teddy and Sally are growing up in these trip reports. It just warms my heart. I can't wait to read your new trip report this August.

I soo thought morning sickness for the whole TR!!!! I started to loose hope when I heard a trip for this summer was in the works!!:rolleyes:

I thought so too, so *ahem* maybe Miss Cammie you could home with a very special "Disney Souvenier" THIS YEAR! :rotfl:

MissCammie : thank you i fell i love with all of you :love:, and you only had to use the look a couple of times on this trip , and had to mention sally metting minnie i cryed for 10 min again, hug and kiss :grouphug: the youngins every chance you git they grow up so fast ,and as a step dad i learned through good times and bad ( had same problems with her ex ) there is no such thing as step or half in family just FAMILY ,and for your own the lord works in werd ways there is 14 yrs betwen my oldist son ( step ) now 24 and his sister now 10 and 20 yrs betwen his brother now 4
cant wait to hear about the next trip

Hey Miss Cammie

you only have 27 days to go till your next visit to the World, so do ya wanna get a move on with your next PRE-TRIPPIE!!!!!

Not that I want to put pressure on but hey Girl get a move on!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cherylxx

Hey Miss Cammie

you only have 27 days to go till your next visit to the World, so do ya wanna get a move on with your next PRE-TRIPPIE!!!!!

Not that I want to put pressure on but hey Girl get a move on!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cherylxx

Please Miss Cammie: If you start a pre-trip or TR please put a link on here so we can find it!!! I would hate to miss it or even find it late and have to catch up. Thanks for sharing your good times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter