• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

86'd From the Poly? No worries-bring us Margarita's & Wiener Salad! A TFW Meet Aug 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discovery Cove con't

Ryan and Lauren on the beach
47b7cc30b3127cceb1eaa874a28500000026108AaNGbZw4bti

swimming with the rays
47b7cc30b3127cceb1eaa86ca29d00000026108AaNGbZw4bti

47b7cc30b3127cceb1eaa868a29900000026108AaNGbZw4bti

47b7cc30b3127cceb1eaa853239200000026108AaNGbZw4bti

I can't tell you how much we loved this day, I planned it for the last full day of the vacay and it was perfect. It was soooo relaxing and after a week in the parks it was nice to wind down the vacation this way.

If you have any questions Jo, ask away!

If they have it I have it on my schedule the same day as you.

I so want to do a P&PP:thumbsup2
Hmmmm, a water park. I have Friday & Saturday as free/relax days. Really should put those swimming lessons Jimmy is getting to good use. Oh Daaaaaad, how much of a discount do you get at a water park:rolleyes1 Otherwise I am pretty flexible on what eveyone wants to do.

I definately want to do a water park, I currently have Monday, but if the Fockers insist on Friday, then Friday it is.

Yay! Mo is here:yay:

Finally!
Has anyone heard from LL:confused3 This PTR won't be complete without her:banana:

OOH, LL you made me look good since I wasn't last to show up, but now you can show your limey butt!

Since I have shutterfly open...

here is my niece Kelly

47b5d807b3127cce9232c4a4b8a100000016108AaNGbZw4bti

As I stated in my earlier post she brought up going to WDW to me over a year ago when she was 6. I asked if she wanted to then or wait until she was tall enough for all the rides. With no hesitation she said she wanted to wait until she was tall enough to ride all the scary rides. That's my girl!!!! It was at that moment that I started devising the PLAN in my head.

I still haven't decided how to tell her, I'm sure you Fockers can help come up with some grand plan!

The ADR's that I am planning are as follows

1900 Park Faire
Plaza
Tusker House
HDDR - maybe
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic dinner package)
Crystal Palace ) for yummy puffed french toast
Garden Grill
Cape May Cafe for breakfast
and I guess Biergarten for wiener salad

For the record I do have a Biergarten ADR for February and will report back to all Fockers prior to the 180 day mark for August ADR's!

I also plan on going to BBB, Kelly won't know until that day :ssst:

OK, that's enought fo now, I still have February's trip to finalize I still need to tweak those ADR's....:rolleyes1

Has anyone heard from LL:confused3 This PTR won't be complete without her:banana:
I haven't - last I heard she was crazy busy at work and home. I think V emailed with her this morning. She'll be here soon, I'm sure! :goodvibes
If they have it I have it on my schedule the same day as you.
:woohoo:

Hmmmm, a water park. I have Friday & Saturday as free/relax days. Really should put those swimming lessons Jimmy is getting to good use. Oh Daaaaaad, how much of a discount do you get at a water park:rolleyes1 Otherwise I am pretty flexible on what eveyone wants to do.
I suggest the water because with the group we have now, I doubt we could get away with meeting at 1 pool. I do know the kids really had a blast together in the pool and I think a water park would/could fit the bill. ;)

I so want to do a P&PP:thumbsup2
[/COLOR]
Ooh, I hope we can get a TFW P&PP meet going! :woohoo:

I definately want to do a water park, I currently have Monday, but if the Fockers insist on Friday, then Friday it is.
:thumbsup2

Since I have shutterfly open...
here is my niece Kelly
47b5d807b3127cce9232c4a4b8a100000016108AaNGbZw4bti
Ah, she's a cutie, Mo!

I still haven't decided how to tell her, I'm sure you Fockers can help come up with some grand plan!
Perhaps a basket or a box filled with WDW "must-have's" ie: Mouse Ears, Autograph book, a princess crown, etc. :confused3

For the record I do have a Biergarten ADR for February and will report back to all Fockers prior to the 180 day mark for August ADR's!
Cool! That's your mission, Mo - should you choose to accept it! :thumbsup2
We need photos and a run down of how many per table. Do they do the chicken dance? Do they sing ziggy zagga? Perhaps they could get a shipment of Pineapples just for us? :confused3
:lmao: :lmao:

DISCLAIMER ALL PARK DAYS AND ADR'S are SUBJECT TO CANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Add legal jargon, blah, blah, blah...;)

Here is my plan, developed from years of experience and a little help from Tracy's lover:thumbsup2

Tuesday 8/19/07 - Fly In - Check In at Pop. Pool.
Wednesday 8/20/07 - EPCOT
Thursday 8/21/07 - Animal Kingdom
Friday 8/22/07 - Had planned as a free day, but sounds like it may become a WP day.
Saturday 8/23/07 - DIS MEET.
Sunday 8/24/07 - LOEMH MK
Monday 8/25/07 - Free Day - Maybe Movie Night at Campground or Boardwalk Night.
Tuesday 8/26/07 - MK (Hopefully P & P Party:woohoo: )
Wednesday 8/27/07 - No Park / DTD Evening
Thursday 8/28/07 - MK.
Friday 8/29/07 - Departure Day:sad1:

My planned ADR's are:

Garden Grill (Late Lunch/Early Dinner)
Mama Melrose's Fantasmic Dinner Package
Liberty Tree Tavern (Hopefully on P & P Party Night)
Crystal Palace (Deciding between Breakkie or Lunch on our last day)
Beirgarten (A little leary about this ladies. Looking at the menu there is not much the kids will eat. May have to run over to the American Pavillion to get them a hotdog:lmao: )

Everything else is usually snacks or a counter service. We usually only eat 1 big meal per day and then a small meal and a snack, sort of our version of the DDP.

Opinions welcome......

Tuesday 8/19/07 - Fly In - Check In at Pop. Pool.
Wednesday 8/20/07 - EPCOT
Thursday 8/21/07 - Animal Kingdom ME TOO!
Friday 8/22/07 - Had planned as a free day, but sounds like it may become a WP day. ME TOO!
Saturday 8/23/07 - DIS MEET. ME TOO!
Sunday 8/24/07 - LOEMH MK ME TOO!
Monday 8/25/07 - Free Day - Maybe Movie Night at Campground or Boardwalk Night.
Tuesday 8/26/07 - MK (Hopefully P & P Party:woohoo:) ME TOO!
Wednesday 8/27/07 - No Park / DTD Evening
Thursday 8/28/07 - MK.
Friday 8/29/07 - Departure Day:sad1:
Beirgarten (A little leary about this ladies. Looking at the menu there is not much the kids will eat. May have to run over to the American Pavillion to get them a hotdog:lmao: )[/color]
Wait... isn't there a kiddie buffet?? :confused3

I think the water park idea is wonderful. With all your families coming together you would probably overwhelm a resort pool. :lmao: Plus the wtaer parks are just plain fun!

I took this from wdwinfo. There is a child's buffet but it does not look veyr shild friendly if you ask me.

Oktoberfest Child Dinner Buffet - From 4pm - For Guests 9 & under - Seasonal salads, Traditional sausages, Sauerbraten, Rotisserie chicken, Roasted pork, Fish, Red cabbage sauerkraut, Potatoes, Spaetzle, Schnitzel, and Assorted Desserts including Apple Strudel, Black Forest cake and Bavarian Cheesecake. - $11.99

She just e-mailed and is going to read later today :thumbsup2

Janet and T you 2 are so funny with your days all planned, you 2 don't need TGM this year :rotfl2:

Mo your DN is so sweet, you are the best Auntie :goodvibes

OK my definite ADR's are.......

Kona
O'Hana Breakfast
CP
Le C
Le C (yep twice if I can!!!!)
B&C
Teppanyaki
Biergarten :scared: :scared: :scared:
1900 Park Faire

Only 5 more to decide on :rotfl2:

I have had a spreadsheet started for a few months now. Oh, come on like none of you plan over a year in advance:rolleyes1
:confused: Who? Anyone here?

Are you staying at BC!!!!!
Maybe. I'm booked at SSR, but plan to switch at teh 7 month mark. Just can't decide between BCV and AKV. If we wind up spending a lot of time at the WPs, I'll probably save BCV for another time.

I haven't - last I heard she was crazy busy at work and home. I think V emailed with her this morning. She'll be here soon, I'm sure! :goodvibes
Yep - she's beyond busy, but will catch-up soon-ish!
I suggest the water because with the group we have now, I doubt we could get away with meeting at 1 pool. I do know the kids really had a blast together in the pool and I think a water park would/could fit the bill. ;)
OMG, I never thought of that! Can you imagine us all descending on the SSR pool?! :rotfl:

Beirgarten (A little leary about this ladies. Looking at the menu there is not much the kids will eat. May have to run over to the American Pavillion to get them a hotdog:lmao: )
Wait... isn't there a kiddie buffet?? :confused3
I couldn't find one. V is the expert here.
Note to Mo and V, take pics of kids buffet:thumbsup2
No worries - Leo has enjoyed a less-than-authentic German meal of mac & cheese, hot dogs, roast chicken, salad and cookies at Biergarten twice! :thumbsup2 BUT, FYI - don't count on them eating very much... too much going on to distract. I promise to do my best to get some pics next week!

No worries - Leo has enjoyed a less-than-authentic German meal of mac & cheese, hot dogs, roast chicken, salad and cookies at Biergarten twice! :thumbsup2 BUT, FYI - don't count on them eating very much... too much going on to distract. I promise to do my best to get some pics next week!

Hot Dogs AND Mac & Cheese at one time. Jimmy will be in heaven:cloud9:

I am thinking of adding Raglan Road for our DTD Night. Anyone have any feedback from here!?

I am thinking of adding Raglan Road for our DTD Night. Anyone have any feedback from here!?
I was thinking about there but I just read a really bad review on the dining thread :eek:

Oh yeah I fogot I'm planning on CG too!

Even after seeing all your lovely DC photos Mo I think we've decided to do it another trip, just too much money!!!!

D & I went on the night we put the boys in Simba's Cubhouse and LOVED it. :love: I do have to say that I have no idea about the kid's menu, though, as we never considered taking them. ;)

I loved Raglan Rd., too. AND, I'll be back there for New Year's Eve, so I'll let you know how that goes Janet!

We're going in a few weeks. I can let you know how it goes. DM loves "the dusty lamp". Her TR is why I decided to add it. :surfweb:

I amgoing in Feb will definately post on how it is1 I hear Gers' Bread Pudding is to die for. So I know I'm trying that! Good Disser that I am I have to pick dessert first:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter