86'd From the Poly? No worries-bring us Margarita's & Wiener Salad! A TFW Meet Aug 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we are...:upsidedow

Although we may want to put Erich and Alex, Lessa's brothers with Michael, Jimmy, Evan and Leo (?) so they can discuss the merits of the Power Rangers vs. Transformers:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Shhhhh!!!! :ssst: Evan still doesn't know who the heck the Power Rangers or Transformers are!
I'm trying to keep that a secret for as long as possible! :lmao: It's bad enough he's got Thomas and GI Joe crap everywhere! :headache:

No, not you J - that's why I titled it "I Need Opinions from Blue, Lessa, Kat, Z and Mel " :thumbsup2

Erich and Alex, Lessa's brothers
D'OH! For some reason, I was thinking it was Lessa, a DB and parents - I need to revise...

Shhhhh!!!! :ssst: Evan still doesn't know who the heck the Power Rangers or Transformers are!
I'm trying to keep that a secret for as long as possible! :lmao:
Sorry T - the jig will be up once he's anywhere near Leo and Michael. :rolleyes:

Buzz & Woody are huge Power Ranger fans, too. :rolleyes1 Sorry, T.

And heck yeah, I'm in for having Waldo as my dinner companion! :rotfl: How much for a ticket?

Since you all aren't dealing with rugrats that can't be trusted to charge their own dining credits at Wienerfest, (not that I'm jealous :rolleyes1 ), do you hvae any interest in spreading across a couple tables? Something like this:

Table 5
Mel 1
Mel 2
Heidi 1
Heidi 2
Lessa 1

Table 6
Heidi 3
Heidi 4
Z
Kat
Lessa 2
Lessa 3
Lessa 4

Really, I can arrange these tables a bunch of ways - just let me know what looks good to you.

I am fine with whatever you need to do. I would prefer to sit with Z just because I will know her the best at that time but I am chatty so it'll any arrangement around us will be fine with me!

Ok I have no idea what has transpired :confused:, but I saw V's quote in Kat's reply. I'm with Kat on wanting to sit with Kat. :goodvibes I'm shy, so I'll at least know Kat the best by then too.

Ok I have no idea what has transpired :confused:, but I saw V's quote in Kat's reply. I'm with Kat on wanting to sit with Kat. :goodvibes I'm shy, so I'll at least know Kat the best by then too.

::yes:: I've got you guys partnered. (read: the same color fill in my spread sheet)

Looking again, though, leaving 3 open spaces at a table might be bad... who know what poor strangers they'll seat there? :scared:

Listen, if a couple parties of 2 could make themselves 3, we'd be all set! :rotfl:

T, this thread is slowing my computer down big-time. I noticed when I started a new TFW thread it started moving MUCH faster. Is it time?

Although we may want to put Erich and Alex, Lessa's brothers with Michael, Jimmy, Evan and Leo (?) so they can discuss the merits of the Power Rangers vs. Transformers:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Since you all aren't dealing with rugrats that can't be trusted to charge their own dining credits at Wienerfest, (not that I'm jealous :rolleyes1 ), do you hvae any interest in spreading across a couple tables? Something like this:

Table 5
Mel 1
Mel 2
Heidi 1
Heidi 2
Lessa 1

Table 6
Heidi 3
Heidi 4
Z
Kat
Lessa 2
Lessa 3
Lessa 4

Really, I can arrange these tables a bunch of ways - just let me know what looks good to you.

Personally, I liked how we had the billing parties all seated together originally so as not to confuse the wait staff. We can always switch around once we are there to chat and what not.

You didn't TELL HIM???!!! :lmao:

Hey, I thought I already claimed him as my drinking buddy! :drinking1

Oooohhhh noooo you don't....Waldo's MINE!

Last edited by PrincessV : Today at 03:32 PM. Reason: Actually, I think LL and I agreed to duke it out during the pre-show.

You're going down Sister!;)

Errrrrr not good looking but I do like his music!

Oh come on Jo...:lovestruc

Neil1.jpg
Neil2.jpg

The Waldo auctioning has given me an idea, :scratchin perhaps I should auction off my brothers for an afternoon since they seem to be so popular around here. ;)

D3050.jpg

D3047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter