4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

I'm new to this website, but my huge family and I will be going on this cruise and can't wait!!! This will be my 4th Disney cruise!!! The kids that will be traveling us will be 13 yr old boy, 13 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy, 10 yr old girl, 6 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl. From the east and west coast!!! We would love to participate in FE and would love to get more info if it isn't too late.

glad you found us and no, not too late to join FE at all!

please follow instructions from previous posts, get your message count up to 10 on the test board, then send @Jack629 a private message so she can get you set up. :)

Sorry I was missing for a few days! I hope I have PM'd everyone who wants in on Mixology or FE. If I have missed anyone who wants in, just shoot me a PM and we can get you set up. If your comment count is below 10, post some comments in the test thread mentioned above and then you will be able to send me a message.

Hi everyone. This is our first ever cruise. So happy to be doing it with Disney.

glad you found us and no, not too late to join FE at all!

please follow instructions from previous posts, get your message count up to 10 on the test board, then send @Jack629 a private message so she can get you set up. :)
We are new to cruising and are just learning about all th fun stuff to do. The fish extender sounded so strange that I had to google it! Looks like so much fun.

When I booked our cruise I got the GTY stateroom. Any idea about when they will let us know what room we will have?

Hi everyone. This is our first ever cruise. So happy to be doing it with Disney.

what a fun way to have a first cruise!

We are new to cruising and are just learning about all th fun stuff to do. The fish extender sounded so strange that I had to google it! Looks like so much fun.

lol let @Jack629 know if you're interested. you'll have to follow instructions above to get your message count to over 10 first, to be able to send a private message.

When I booked our cruise I got the GTY stateroom. Any idea about when they will let us know what room we will have?

hmm, not sure. i know of two people who booked GTY rooms. one got the # assigned a few weeks ago, but the other is still waiting. not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it, but maybe someone who's had experience with GTY rooms can elucidate.

anyway, welcome to our group! :)

what a fun way to have a first cruise!

lol let @Jack629 know if you're interested. you'll have to follow instructions above to get your message count to over 10 first, to be able to send a private message.

hmm, not sure. i know of two people who booked GTY rooms. one got the # assigned a few weeks ago, but the other is still waiting. not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it, but maybe someone who's had experience with GTY rooms can elucidate.

anyway, welcome to our group! :)
Thank you! I'm soooo excited!

Hello all!! I know I'm late to the game and hope I can still take part in the FE for his trip! This is our second time on the fantasy and my 6yo and 9yo are pumped! Full disclosure- I'm very new to the disboards but if anyone could lead me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Hello Everyone!! This is our first cruise. We are excited and interested in FE. It looks like I need a PM from Jack629 to understand what it is all about. Traveling with DH, DDs 15 and 13. Thank you!
I'm trying to do the same.

Sorry I was missing for a few days! I hope I have PM'd everyone who wants in on Mixology or FE. If I have missed anyone who wants in, just shoot me a PM and we can get you set up. If your comment count is below 10, post some comments in the test thread mentioned above and then you will be able to send me a message.
Hi there. I'm hoping to be added to the FE. I hop in not too late.

Not sure why I can't message for the FE. I'm over 10 messages.
Hi there!

I'm new too and just joined the FE. Once you get in contact with Jack629. Then sign up is super easy.

Have fun!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter