4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

Thanks! I have over 10 messages, but I'm still not seeing the private message option. I'll keep trying! :-)

click on jack629 and you will see a black window with a picture of a monkey. there should be a link that says "start a conversation". that will allow you to send a PM.

let me know if it still doesn't work. :)

click on jack629 and you will see a black window with a picture of a monkey. there should be a link that says "start a conversation". that will allow you to send a PM.

let me know if it still doesn't work. :)
It worked! I think I wasn't letting enough time lapse between when I hit 10 messages and when I looked to find the conversation link.

Hi everyone! We're super excited to join the cruise! It's our 2nd Disney Cruise, and 1st for our parents. We have 2 kids, ages 3 and 5. Does anyone have any useful tips on things to take specific to this itinerary? Anything you didn't think of but came in super handy or wished you would have brought?

This is our first Disney Cruise and we are very excited!!! My husband and my 8 year old son would love to participate with the FE, I hope some one can guide us!! Thank you!!

Hi, This will be my family and I 3rd Disney cruise (me, my wife and our 2 daughters 7 and 5) but we are just learning what the Disney Fish Extenders are. We have seen them but thought it was part of the stateroom door decorations. Does anyone have information they can share on how our family can be part of it. And hello to any families from New Jersey. We are so excited.

Hi, This will be my family and I 3rd Disney cruise (me, my wife and our 2 daughters 7 and 5) but we are just learning what the Disney Fish Extenders are. We have seen them but thought it was part of the stateroom door decorations. Does anyone have information they can share on how our family can be part of it. And hello to any families from New Jersey. We are so excited.

yay! welcome to our cruise!

please follow the directions i gave the others above by going to the test board to up your message count to ten first, then send a private message to @Jack629 , then we will get you set up. :)

I am thinking of booking this cruise but I want to know if early dining is available before i book. Did you all get your dining choice?
DH, I and Ds9 did this cruise (not SW) last year and loved it except DS got tonsillitis and that pretty much ruined all our port days. this year I want to DS18 and DS16 as well as 9. We are very early to bed/ early to rise though and I do not want Late Dining. I am worried with it being Spring Break that early is already full.

did you ever end up booking this cruise? just curious. :)

I have sent you a PM with the info on joining the FE for our cruise.

Hi This is going to be our first Disney cruise! I have 3 boys 13, 11, and 7. We are traveling with my mom, aunt, cousin and his wife and their 2 children.

I am interested in the Disney Fish Extenders for my family. I have been reading about it and am excited to participate. I would love to get any info regarding the FE.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi This is going to be our first Disney cruise! I have 3 boys 13, 11, and 7. We are traveling with my mom, aunt, cousin and his wife and their 2 children.

I am interested in the Disney Fish Extenders for my family. I have been reading about it and am excited to participate. I would love to get any info regarding the FE.

Thank you

Please send @Jack629 a private message re. FE!

Hello Everyone!! This is our first cruise. We are excited and interested in FE. It looks like I need a PM from Jack629 to understand what it is all about. Traveling with DH, DDs 15 and 13. Thank you!

Hello Everyone!! This is our first cruise. We are excited and interested in FE. It looks like I need a PM from Jack629 to understand what it is all about. Traveling with DH, DDs 15 and 13. Thank you!
Our FE groups are in groups of 10 cabins. We don't really have any rules as to what to give. Cabin gifts or individual. Whatever you want to do is fine. Some people give one day an for some multiple days. I've sent you a PM. Welcome aboard!

Hi all!!! Just booked this cruise!! This will be our 6th Disney cruise, 2nd on the Fantasy. Its been 2 years since our last cruise so we are way excited to be on this one. We will be celebrating DS17 HS graduation, and it looks like there are several others doing the same.
it is me, my mom and son. Hubby staying behind to keep an eye on the homestead (He spent 6 years in the Navy and does not wish to spend time out on the water) and DD is in college and her spring break is different. We were supposed to do a June RCL Eastern Caribbean cruise but once DD chose to complete college this summer and thus couldn't go we decided to move the cruise date up to April and found DCL had verandah we wanted and Eastern itinerary so here we are. Any word on that mixology group sign up? We love the mixology sessions.

Hi all!!! Just booked this cruise!! This will be our 6th Disney cruise, 2nd on the Fantasy. Its been 2 years since our last cruise so we are way excited to be on this one. We will be celebrating DS17 HS graduation, and it looks like there are several others doing the same.
it is me, my mom and son. Hubby staying behind to keep an eye on the homestead (He spent 6 years in the Navy and does not wish to spend time out on the water) and DD is in college and her spring break is different. We were supposed to do a June RCL Eastern Caribbean cruise but once DD chose to complete college this summer and thus couldn't go we decided to move the cruise date up to April and found DCL had verandah we wanted and Eastern itinerary so here we are. Any word on that mixology group sign up? We love the mixology sessions.

welcome to our cruise! and congrats on reaching gold!!! :)

@Jack629 is also your go-to for mixology.

I'm new to this website, but my huge family and I will be going on this cruise and can't wait!!! This will be my 4th Disney cruise!!! The kids that will be traveling us will be 13 yr old boy, 13 yr old girl, 11 yr old boy, 10 yr old girl, 6 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl. From the east and west coast!!! We would love to participate in FE and would love to get more info if it isn't too late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter