4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

For the FE group I would like to have cabin number, names, age, gender, any celebrations/special occasions, favorite characters, favorite colors, food allergies, state or country, and email address. Please send me a PM with the info instead of posting it in the group. To PM me you will need at least 10 messages somewhere on the boards, and I am currently working on my message count as well. Once we get groups assigned I will message you a spreadsheet with your group's info. As a reminder don't personalize any gifts until after our PIF date, as people will come and go until then.

My daughter is interested in FE. First cruise!! Working on my 10 posts so that I can message you :-)

@jack269 - I clicked on the link above, saw the monkey but no option to start a conversation. I got my 10 replies in. Can you message me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter