4/8/17 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

I am thinking of booking this cruise but I want to know if early dining is available before i book. Did you all get your dining choice?
DH, I and Ds9 did this cruise (not SW) last year and loved it except DS got tonsillitis and that pretty much ruined all our port days. this year I want to DS18 and DS16 as well as 9. We are very early to bed/ early to rise though and I do not want Late Dining. I am worried with it being Spring Break that early is already full.

i booked really early on so i did get Early Dining as requested. you could call them on the phone and see if it's still available before you fully commit.

good luck! hope to see you on board!

I agree. Call DCL and ask if it's still available. Also it may be possible to switch on board, but that isn't guaranteed.

I am so excited. This will be my first Disney cruise! Has anyone ordered any of the stateroom decorations or wine*/food gifts? I wanted to suprise the kids in my group but wasn't sure if it was worth the cost. *The wine would obviously be for the adults. lol

Hi everyone! We are excited for our first ever cruise... we have two boys 6 and 9 and we'd love to do FE too!

Hello Everyone!!! This will be our first cruise for my son(He will be turning 6 just days before) and I but the second cruise for my mom and my daughter(13). We are from Phoenix, Arizona! We are super excited for the cruise! We would love to participate in the FE if it is still open! @Jack629 I couldn't figure out how to message you directly! Thanks so much! Can't wait for April!!

Hello Everyone!!! This will be our first cruise for my son(He will be turning 6 just days before) and I but the second cruise for my mom and my daughter(13). We are from Phoenix, Arizona! We are super excited for the cruise! We would love to participate in the FE if it is still open! @Jack629 I couldn't figure out how to message you directly! Thanks so much! Can't wait for April!!

you have to post 10 messages in the disboards before you can send a private message. just go post 10 test ones in the test board:

http://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

when that's done you can click on @Jack629 's profile and you will be able to private message her there. good luck and see you on board!

This will be our first Disney cruise! Grandma, me, and DD (4) from Northern Virginia. I am super excited and would love tips or fun things to do like FE.

same with you, @katiegeek . to join our FE group, please follow the instructions above to up your message count to 10, then let @Jack629 know you're interested. :)

you have to post 10 messages in the disboards before you can send a private message. just go post 10 test ones in the test board:

http://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

when that's done you can click on @Jack629 's profile and you will be able to private message her there. good luck and see you on board!
Thank you so much! I will try now to send a message! Can't wait! See you on board!!

I don't have a room assignment yet, just a guaranteed room class. Is is possible to join the FE and add my room number later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter