2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

I am guessing like others I am a bit bummed seeing the same itineraries, I expected the same, but man I hoped. We will probably do a trip on the Wonder to see all the changes they made and just stay on the ship in most of the ports. Just afraid to see the costs lol, got my fingers crossed there too and hope we all get a pleasant surprise tomorrow.

I've heard that before, and I can't believe it! That's number one on our list! Maybe with Moana and Aulani's fifth anniversary they will see more interest...
It was the time of year. Our cruise left on labor day school starts the next day. I know there are adults without kids that cruise DCL, and there were a lot of retirement age people on this cruise. For the most part DCL is a family cruise line and if they can't get families on the cruise it's not going to sell. My kids are homeschooled and there were some other homeschooled kids on the cruise, and some kids being pulled from school, but I wish I had a picture of the empty family pool. Disney cant fills ships without families and kids. DCL doesn't appeal to most adult cruisers without kids.

Looking to book WB Panama in the morning. It's been awhile since I booked with Disney. Anyone have an idea what the deposit requirements are? Just normal not concierge.

Very excited for the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan. Wonder is my preferred ship for a Disney Cruise first time and for it to go to at least one of the ABC's is fantastic. I just wish they had used Grenada as well.

Very excited for the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan. Wonder is my preferred ship for a Disney Cruise first time and for it to go to at least one of the ABC's is fantastic. I just wish they had used Grenada as well.

which one did you book? I am looking at a southern as well but can't get pricing til tomorrow. Want the first one as the kids don't have school that Monday.

I held for over an hour. Was in the middle of booking two staterooms when the line crackled and disconnected! Argh! So I thought I would go through Costco Travel thinking a travel agent might get through quicker. Once again on hold over an hour. I think I am going to give up on getting the rooms I wanted and wait until tomorrow when I can just go online.

I held for over an hour. Was in the middle of booking two staterooms when the line crackled and disconnected! Argh! So I thought I would go through Costco Travel thinking a travel agent might get through quicker. Once again on hold over an hour. I think I am going to give up on getting the rooms I wanted and wait until tomorrow when I can just go online.

I called Costco at 8:30, and she didn't get through till about 10:00 or so. Seems to be status quo on opening day unfortunately.

I called Costco at 8:30, and she didn't get through till about 10:00 or so. Seems to be status quo on opening day unfortunately.

Which number did you guys try...? I used the CC # and got right through at 5am PST (ugh, miracle!) the first time, and the second time took about 30 minutes.

Which number did you guys try...? I used the CC # and got right through at 5am PST (ugh, miracle!) the first time, and the second time took about 30 minutes.
I just called the regular number. Maybe that was a problem. Plus I didn't call until after I realized online was working today. My call with Costco was 2 hours 36 minutes. But I have our cruise booked with the staterooms I wanted so...

I just called the regular number. Maybe that was a problem. Plus I didn't call until after I realized online was working today. My call with Costco was 2 hours 36 minutes. But I have our cruise booked with the staterooms I wanted so...

Were you booking something other than the 2018 dates..? I do not see any of them online even when logged into the site...

Does any know if you can call the concierge line to book tomorrow if you are planning to book in concierge? I want to think that when I booked in concierge the first time, I called the regular line and they transferred me to concierge to do the booking. Wondering if I can just cut out the middleman and hopefully reduce wait time on hold.

I don't see the blackout dates on this link. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot. I am wondering if Feb. 17, 18 or 19 and April 9 sailings are blacked out for the onboard booking discount (we have a placeholder cruise booked).
Scroll to the very bottom, just before the brochure.

So the released booking dates for 2018 only go up to May? We're planning to go in July. UGHHHH!!!! the wait continues. hahahaha!! :)

So the released booking dates for 2018 only go up to May? We're planning to go in July. UGHHHH!!!! the wait continues. hahahaha!! :)
Yes, the summer ones should be released in late March/April. We're looking for July, early August as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter