2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

Until they are officially announced you cannot know for sure. But any time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is probably a pretty safe bet.

Looking at the November & December 2017 cruises, the Merrytime cruises are starting November 10th/November 11th cruises so I would fully expect them to start around that time next year. We are planning to book the November 10 2018 Western Carib cruise next week and I'm expecting it will 'turn' into a merrytime cruise when they announce those dates later on.

If we want a merry time 2018 how do I know what dates they are please

They announced the 2017 Merrytime and 2017 Halloween time cruises at the end of September 2016 so I would look for an announcement around the same time this year.

Looking at the November & December 2017 cruises, the Merrytime cruises are starting November 10th/November 11th cruises so I would fully expect them to start around that time next year. We are planning to book the November 10 2018 Western Carib cruise next week and I'm expecting it will 'turn' into a merrytime cruise when they announce those dates later on.

Gosh I sure hope 11/10 turn to MerryTime cruise... or I'll have a group of 7 disappointed cruisers lol

Gosh I sure hope 11/10 turn to MerryTime cruise... or I'll have a group of 7 disappointed cruisers lol

You and me both!! Due to my husbands' vacation schedule, that week in November is the latest he can take vacation for the year. He is unable to take any time off between mid-November and New Years :( so if it doesn't turn into a merrytime cruise I might actually turn that booking into a Marvel day at sea (we've already done SWDAS) for Spring 2019....assuming they keep doing those :confused3 But just cross your fingers for both our sakes that the merry time cruises start that week! pixiedust:

Went on our first Disney sailing recently. Suprisingly, google is not giving me a quick, clear answer. We put a placeholder down on a future cruise while onboard. What percent will our deposit be?
Thanks in advance!
10% for cruises of 7 nights or longer, 20% for less than 7 nts. The $250 you used for the placeholder is part of your deposit, so subtract that from the amount you'll owe.

:sad:ugg.. I was hoping the rates would be available to see this morning. we are booking a Fall 2018 cruise, but not for a specific date. We plan our trips based on price and are looking for that lowest price 7 days, fall 2018, Fantasy Cruise, with a stop in CC. We have a TA that will call the morning of Silver booking but not much help until we tell her the date we want to book.

Have any platinum members with the same inquiry obtained rates yet? Would love to hear how the rates are looking so far?

:sad:ugg.. I was hoping the rates would be available to see this morning. we are booking a Fall 2018 cruise, but not for a specific date. We plan our trips based on price and are looking for that lowest price 7 days, fall 2018, Fantasy Cruise, with a stop in CC. We have a TA that will call the morning of Silver booking but not much help until we tell her the date we want to book.

Have any platinum members with the same inquiry obtained rates yet? Would love to hear how the rates are looking so far?

Check out page one of this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...er-dream-fantasy.3603818/page-2#post-57595626

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter