We just booked for February 2017! Im excited to see what Valentines Day will be like in the parks!

We just booked for February 2017! Im excited to see what Valentines Day will be like in the parks!
We will be there over Valentines day also! We love this time of year, crowds are low and at Epcot on valentines day all the princes are out with the princesses at the meet and greets!

We are planning a trip for March! I am seriously counting down the hours before they release their packages tomorrow!

We've been booked for the first week of January for a couple of months now and it is just dragging!

I have booked a trip next October at the Poly. 453 days but who's counting!!
We were at Disney this June and cannot wait to be back!

We will be there in Feb as well! The 9th through the 14th at the Poly for my son's 9th birthday. It feels last minute since we just decided last week, ha! :P

I rented DVC points for a long weekend at the end of January. I already have my ADRs set and a tentative plan of what I want to do on each day I'm there...now I'm impatiently waiting for my 60-day mark so I can book fastpasses.

We are over here... trip booked for 8/12-8/19 2017. My family (ME, DH, DD & 2GDS) are joining several other families. I am thinking about getting my AP while there as I am attending the '18 Princess marathon with a friend and planning July 18 for just DH & myself. I

Even though we haven't reserved or planned any details yet, the decision to go to WDW the first week of April 2017 was made for me when it was announced that WrestleMania 33 will be in Orlando. Disney World AND WrestleMania in one week?!?! Dreams really DO come true down there!!!
:jumping1:
Omg. I Know that you posted this months ago. But OMG. I am thinking about changing my dates because of WrestleMania 33. Have they went on sale yet?

Omg. I Know that you posted this months ago. But OMG. I am thinking about changing my dates because of WrestleMania 33. Have they went on sale yet?

No, they haven't gone on sale yet. The on sale date has not been announced that I know of, but I think it will probably be closer to the end of the year. Hope we see you there!! :tongue:

We just put our deposit down for May 2017! We last went in 2014, where we were offsite and did half Disney, half beach. I'm so excited to be staying onsite and having 7 days of pure Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter