I am "patiently" waiting for them to release their 2017 package rates, LOL. I am saying patiently sarcastically though because honestly I can't wait to book my trip so I have something concrete down for next year...We are considering 5 different resorts and whichever has the best prices I guess will be the winner, LOL. Hoping it will be Animal Kingdom though bc my 2yr old has just become obsessed with giraffes, LOL

We finally have dates for my son's HS marching band trip -- January 13 - 18. They'll be playing on January 15th for sure and still working out possible additional performances. Time to get deeper into planning now that I have solid dates!

We're taking our first Disney Cruise in February 2017 followed by four nights at BCV.
Once our 11 month window opens later this year, we'll book for F&WF in October 2017.
We're thinking of Disneyland again in 2018.
A planner. Who, me?

Went for the first time in 2015, despite the heat and the crowds had a blast!! Did not expect to be going back so soon.

Since I'd like take the family to experince the MVMCP this time around, unfortunaley it cancels this year since I don't have a money tree in the back yard. So tentatively scheduling for Dec 12th-20th 2017

Hopefully going next April 25! Staying at WL. I've usually planned our own, but am thinking about using a TA this time. What have you all done ?

I'm torn. This is our first trip. I know I could do it on my own, but it's becoming a part time job narrowing everything down and getting the best possible deal. The more I read, the more confused I get by all the fun options. I signed up at Small World Vacations the other day. I'm on a waiting list for a quote since the 2017 packages haven't been announced by Disney. But, I think I'm going to use their expertise to guide me. I'll keep working and reading here to what things are priority to me (Memory Maker) until I can get that quote.

We've decided to take our first cruise on the Fantasy in January 2017 instead of visiting WDW again, tough choice but we want to experience Star Wars Day at Sea!

Starting to plan for Fall 2017! It would be my first time back in ten years and the first visit with my two kids! I used the Disboards back when I was planning my previous trips and happy to be back on them!

Just starting to plan for late January 2017! Waiting to book until pricing is released, since that will be a major factor in where we decide to stay. Its just me and DH, we LOVE Disney but both haven't been to WDW since we were kids. I can't wait!

I think it's funny what a difference a few days make in booking. Since we are arriving December 31, 2016 and staying until January 6, 2017, we already booked our package! If we arrived one day later, we would not be able to book yet. That's according to our travel agent. :)

That's a long way off. You probably won't be able to book until at least next spring...

We decided a little last minute for a trip to World for Dec 26 to Jan 6 2017 also everyone in the family was set, but we have realized time is coming quick. So now its starting to look for next year at Christmas time. Everyone was set since the family has been through so much this past year. We really wanted to just relax and have a great time with the rest of the families. Unless we come into a true blessing we will just wait until next year. We may just do some small trips around the state for now until we can book for next year. I can never wait. I could go every six months. Disney just take me away.

We're planning a short trip in May 2017 to WDW, and then another longer trip in September 2017. It's far away but I can't wait to go back. I'm already thinking about what hotels and what restaurant reservations I'm going to make.

We just returned from a big vacation (Royal cruise) so because of budget our next holiday won't be until 2017 at the earliest. But not too early to start the planning...most likely Disneyland end of August of 2017.

Is there any advantage to booking early? Or are prices pretty stable?

Even though we haven't reserved or planned any details yet, the decision to go to WDW the first week of April 2017 was made for me when it was announced that WrestleMania 33 will be in Orlando. Disney World AND WrestleMania in one week?!?! Dreams really DO come true down there!!!
:jumping1:

We have booked airfare for Feb. 2017 but are waiting for the spring prices/deals to be posted before locking down which resort to book. Hoping for Art of Animation Family Suite or Contemporary (standard room). Going for 14 days and flying in from Alaska.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter