Hey there! I'm new to the boards but thought this was the perfect thread for a 1st post! We just booked our trip for January 2017! This will be my 2nd time going and everyone else's first time but I think I'm just as excited as they all are! Can't wait!!

I am planning a trip for labor day weekend in 2017 with my niece (7 yrs), my mother and my h.s. bestie, who's a DISNEY pro. Girls trip! can not wait. We will be using/renting DVC at the Poly or GF and will be at WDW for 4 days 3 nights. yippeeeee

Hey there! I'm new to the boards but thought this was the perfect thread for a 1st post! We just booked our trip for January 2017! This will be my 2nd time g and everyone else's first time but I think I'm just as excited as they all are! Can't wait!!

Welcome to the boards! I've been up here a few months now and everyone is very nice and helpful. What week of January are you going? I'll be there the first week for New Years and my birthday!

Welcome to the boards! I've been up here a few months now and everyone is very nice and helpful. What week of January are you going? I'll be there the first week for New Years and my birthday!
Thanks for the welcome! I've been looking around on here a lot and it looks like a great place! We're headed there the last week of January/first week of February. The first time I went it was over my birthday. Couldn't think of a better place to celebrate it. You're going to have a great time!

I was a member a long time ago and rejoined. I'm lucky I remembered my username, LOL. I am planning a trip next summer!
Welcome back!

Today is my 60-day mark! Just finished making all my FP+ choices and I got everything I wanted :flower:Now the *REAL* countdown begins!
It will go by really fast! Today is my thirty one day mark! Months usually go by really fast for me (even though years seem to go by slow) so it will be here before I know it! We did our fast passes last week so we are all set!

It will go by really fast! Today is my thirty one day mark! Months usually go by really fast for me (even though years seem to go by slow) so it will be here before I know it! We did our fast passes last week so we are all set!

This is the first time I've booked so far in advance...when I started my countdown, it was in the 200-range and I thought it would NEVER get here. But the closer it gets, the more time seems to speed up. At 31 days, I'll probably jump the gun and go ahead and pull out my suitcase :rotfl2: You must be going for New Year's...that sounds like a blast!

This is the first time I've booked so far in advance...when I started my countdown, it was in the 200-range and I thought it would NEVER get here. But the closer it gets, the more time seems to speed up. At 31 days, I'll probably jump the gun and go ahead and pull out my suitcase :rotfl2: You must be going for New Year's...that sounds like a blast!
I have all my suitcases pulled out and we are going to type up our itinerary this week. I wish I had more planning to do instead of sitting around! lol
We are going to for New Years but also my brother in law's 31st birthday and my 24th birthday.

My Magic bands arrived today! That means the trip is getting very close!

Exciting! Most of my trip is solo, but my aunt is joining me in Epcot on day 1 of my trip, so I have to book her FP+ at the 30-day window. Then all my planning is complete and I'll just be waiting on my magicbands. (Out of curiosity, did you get the new magicbands or are they still shipping the old ones?)

Exciting! Most of my trip is solo, but my aunt is joining me in Epcot on day 1 of my trip, so I have to book her FP+ at the 30-day window. Then all my planning is complete and I'll just be waiting on my magicbands. (Out of curiosity, did you get the new magicbands or are they still shipping the old ones?)
I honestly don't know. The last time I went to Disney, they still had the paper tickets. I'm not sure what the old and new magic bands are supposed to look like.

I honestly don't know. The last time I went to Disney, they still had the paper tickets. I'm not sure what the old and new magic bands are supposed to look like.

Here's a picture of the "old" bands from my trip in May.
mb.jpg

I'm going to be in Disney world for the last few days of December and the first few days of January, since we are going for my dad's birthday.:wizard:

We will be going to Disneyland in April. We went in 2015 too, can't wait to see how DD2 likes it this time at nearly 4 and with DD1 being tall enough formeverything this time!

My fiance and I planning to go in October of 2017, I am beyond excited since this will be my first time going.

Just finished up booking our third trip with the kids for June of 2017. Took the leap and booked Boardwalk this time around as my brother swears by it. Very excited to be coming back home.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!