• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

We booked September 5-12 at CBR for our third trip and we will be celebrating my daughters 10th birthday on the 9th of September!

I can't commit to anything yet, but if everything works out, I am hoping for an October 2017 visit! We have enough saved to go, but both my wife and I have lost our jobs in Calgary in recent months, so we may have to start dipping into our savings if unemployment persists for another six months. Hopefully that doesn't happen!

Alright I can confirm that we are officially booked for September 13-23 at Boardwalk Villas :) We haven't stayed there before, but are really looking forward to being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios!

Just booked Polynesian for May 1-7th.... family of 4, with myself, DH, DS (12) and DD (10). going 3 days to Universal afterwards. so excited!

We are excited to be heading back to the World on August 22nd to the 30th. Still undecided on our Resort Choice.

Super excited about our split-stay March 11-15 at AKL Kidani and March 15-18 at the Polynesian! Hoping the March break crowds aren't too bad as we can only travel at that time.

We're booked for May 14-20 at CSR. We were originally planning to go in October but I received a PIN Code and the combination of good resort price and 25% off we decided to book. I'm so happy to have seen only 200 days until Disney instead of 370.

Dec 31 - Jan 5 POR - Kids don't know yet. We will surprise them at Christmas! This will be our second trip.

Jan 1-19 AKV, SSR & hopefully PBH or RPR for two nights if the APH rates come out
There has been comments on the Resort board under the code & discount section that the Annual Pass discounts have been released (i *assume* that's what APH rates are?) You should check and see if you can get them to pop up for you!

There has been comments on the Resort board under the code & discount section that the Annual Pass discounts have been released (i *assume* that's what APH rates are?) You should check and see if you can get them to pop up for you!

For the Universal Studios Hotels? I cannot seem to get it for any of our January dates.

Feb 26 - Mar 11 POFQ
Hubby & I got another unique offer code so booked ahead.

Changed our plans! All star music feb 2-9

We booked September 5-12 at CBR for our third trip and we will be celebrating my daughters 10th birthday on the 9th of September!

Alright I can confirm that we are officially booked for September 13-23 at Boardwalk Villas :) We haven't stayed there before, but are really looking forward to being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios!

January 28 to February 3 Beach club deluxe room club level

Just booked Polynesian for May 1-7th.... family of 4, with myself, DH, DS (12) and DD (10). going 3 days to Universal afterwards. so excited!

I just booked my sister and I for January 13-19 at Pop. So excited!

We are excited to be heading back to the World on August 22nd to the 30th. Still undecided on our Resort Choice.

Super excited about our split-stay March 11-15 at AKL Kidani and March 15-18 at the Polynesian! Hoping the March break crowds aren't too bad as we can only travel at that time.

We're booked for May 14-20 at CSR. We were originally planning to go in October but I received a PIN Code and the combination of good resort price and 25% off we decided to book. I'm so happy to have seen only 200 days until Disney instead of 370.

Dec 31 - Jan 5 POR - Kids don't know yet. We will surprise them at Christmas! This will be our second trip.

Sept 3 and 4 Vero Beach
Sept 5-11 AKV
Shot 12 and 13 Hilton Head.

Jan 1-19 AKV, SSR & hopefully PBH or RPR for two nights if the APH rates come out

The list has been updated.....thank you for your patience! Please let me know if I made any errors or omissions in your entry.

Just booked and paid the deposit on our March 16-23, 2017 trip to All Star Movies!DD7 Picked the resort this time. She is excited about helping to plan! DH still needs to get his vacation approved but most likely it will be fine, thanks to his seniority. Mine was approved and I booked!

Just booked and paid the deposit on our March 16-23, 2017 trip to All Star Movies!DD7 Picked the resort this time. She is excited about helping to plan! DH still needs to get his vacation approved but most likely it will be fine, thanks to his seniority. Mine was approved and I booked!

Added :earsboy:.

Just booked our flights!! March 1-8, most likely All Star Movies! So excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter