• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Grand Floridian: Dec 12th - Dec 21st 2017

Added :flower1:.

I just have a small change to make to one of my trips :) We changed the date of our Alaskan cruise so my new dates are Disney Wonder August 28-September 4, thank you!!

Updated :thumbsup2.

September 8 to 17,2017
Group of 12 and counting......
Dad's 75th birthday destination request

Added :). If you have selected your resort, I can update the list with that info as well.

February 2-9 pop, hoping to get a good bounce back offer for November too!

We'll be there January 17-26, probably at Pop (just waiting for discounts to come out), just in time for my wife's birthday (we celebrate her birthday this year at Disneyland)

We also have our fingers crossed for something good for November :)

Hello there...another Canadian travelling down over the Christmas break.

We'll be at POFQ from December 29th, 2016 to January 6th, 2017!

So excited!!

After swearing in 2016 that we weren't going back for a few years - we tagged on a cruise on the Magic to our last trip this past August ... and that my friends changed everything :idea:

1. Aug 14 to Aug 19 Boardwalk :rolleyes1
2. Aug 19 to Aug 26 Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean pirate:

We have 2 trips for 2017 planned.

First is offsite, March 13th - 24th
Second is Fort Wilderness, Sept 26th - Oct 6th

Yay!

We'll be there January 17-26, probably at Pop (just waiting for discounts to come out), just in time for my wife's birthday (we celebrate her birthday this year at Disneyland)

We also have our fingers crossed for something good for November :)

Hello there...another Canadian travelling down over the Christmas break.

We'll be at POFQ from December 29th, 2016 to January 6th, 2017!

So excited!!

After swearing in 2016 that we weren't going back for a few years - we tagged on a cruise on the Magic to our last trip this past August ... and that my friends changed everything :idea:

1. Aug 14 to Aug 19 Boardwalk :rolleyes1
2. Aug 19 to Aug 26 Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean pirate:

We have 2 trips for 2017 planned.

First is offsite, March 13th - 24th
Second is Fort Wilderness, Sept 26th - Oct 6th

Yay!

Sorry for the delay! You are all added :daisy: .

Sept 16-27 2017 - wife, son and I are booked on the Disney Magic transatlantic Westbound from Barcelona to NYC. Ports of call include Cadiz, Lisbon, Ponta Delgada, St John's NFLD

We switched resorts this morning. Couldn't get a good deal for the 17 of us at Beach Club, so we have switched to Old Key West. Dates are the same!

Update to my earlier days and resort. Mar.7-10 PORFQ, Mar.10-13 ASAP & Mar. 13-16 AoA

Sept 16-27 2017 - wife, son and I are booked on the Disney Magic transatlantic Westbound from Barcelona to NYC. Ports of call include Cadiz, Lisbon, Ponta Delgada, St John's NFLD

Took advantage of the new packages. Staying at POR Jan 14 - 21

We switched resorts this morning. Couldn't get a good deal for the 17 of us at Beach Club, so we have switched to Old Key West. Dates are the same!

Update to my earlier days and resort. Mar.7-10 PORFQ, Mar.10-13 ASAP & Mar. 13-16 AoA

All added and updated. :flower1:

Hi Gina,

Our plans are firmed-up now, can you update our dates and resort?

All Star Sports, Feb 23 - Mar 4.

Thanks!

Happy travels

I would like to join the 2017 roll call!!

Heading back for March Break, March 11-17.
Hard Rock Universal Orlando and Waldorf Astoria

Hi Gina,

Our plans are firmed-up now, can you update our dates and resort?

All Star Sports, Feb 23 - Mar 4.

Thanks!

Happy travels

Updated! :goodvibes

I would like to join the 2017 roll call!!

Heading back for March Break, March 11-17.
Hard Rock Universal Orlando and Waldorf Astoria

Added! :thumbsup2

Just an FYI to anyone else who might be posting over the next couple of weeks.....if I am MIA for a while, don't panic. We leave tomorrow for Buffalo and fly to Orlando at sun-up on Friday morning :sunny:. We'll be back late on the 28th (kicking, screaming and gnashing our teeth :sad:). If I fall behind while on vacation, I will be sure to catch up at the end of the month.

Feb 26 - Mar 11 POFQ
Hubby & I got another unique offer code so booked ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter