2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

And we have changed again! lol Keeping up with our vacation changes is a full time job ;) It's hard to schedule a trip for 17 people!!!

Our new dates and resort are (and this is final!)

January 13-20 Beach Club

Yay!!! Monday is fast pass day :)

Just booked March 13-17 at the Poly!!!

Added :).

Just booked our flights!! March 1-8, most likely All Star Movies! So excited.

Added :goodvibes.

And we have changed again! lol Keeping up with our vacation changes is a full time job ;) It's hard to schedule a trip for 17 people!!!

Our new dates and resort are (and this is final!)

January 13-20 Beach Club

Yay!!! Monday is fast pass day :)

Updated :thumbsup2.

Right now we are booked at BWV for Aug 9 to Sept 3. Dates will probably change once we get airfares booked.

Right now we are booked at BWV for Aug 9 to Sept 3. Dates will probably change once we get airfares booked.

Have now booked our flights so we are now at BWV from Aug 04 to Aug 30.

Was amazed to get airfare for $470 Canadian from Victoria to Orlando return.

We booked our flights from Calgary for next September already! We got them for $426! There was some in $300s, but we had already booked our nights through David's. Also, the flights in the $300s had ridiculous layovers. I had budgeted $600 per flight, so it was a nice savings!

We booked our flights from Calgary for next September already! We got them for $426! There was some in $300s, but we had already booked our nights through David's. Also, the flights in the $300s had ridiculous layovers. I had budgeted $600 per flight, so it was a nice savings!

We're flyers no on Delta and took them on our last trip as well. Normally flights are well over $800 per person. So I'm kind of hoping this is the new normal. For the last 5-6 years we have been driving to Seattle and flying from there. But with these great rates I'm happy to fly out of Victoria.

Update!

Originally booked All Star Movies but as our Christmas gift, my in laws paid the difference for us to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter! Super stoked and excited!

What airline are you booking with?

What airline are you booking with?
We typically book with United and did again. They typically have the best prices out of Calgary. Delta had some pretty good prices too!

It's too bad WestJet doesn't have better prices. We'd love to fly with them. The other issue with WestJet/Air Canada is having to connect in another Canadian city and go through US customs. It's much easier to go through Customs in Calgary.

We typically book with United and did again. They typically have the best prices out of Calgary. Delta had some pretty good prices too!

It's too bad WestJet doesn't have better prices. We'd love to fly with them. The other issue with WestJet/Air Canada is having to connect in another Canadian city and go through US customs. It's much easier to go through Customs in Calgary.
Thanks, I wanted to see if there were comparable flights to southwest in price and arrival time but it looks like flying out of buffalo is still going to be my best bet.

Update!

Originally booked All Star Movies but as our Christmas gift, my in laws paid the difference for us to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter! Super stoked and excited!

Updated :thumbsup2.

Feb 23rd-Feb 28th

and

November 28th-December 6th

Added. Do you know your resort yet? If so, I can update your entries with that information.

Added :flower1:.

I just booked our flights too!!YYJ-MCO on Delta Comfort Class, $580CAD for each of us over March Break!!

We have now booked our resort, and we will be staying at the Poly from August 22-30 2017. Can't wait to finally stay at the Poly. Never thought we would be staying there, but got a price we could not turn down.

Just paid the deposit. We will be staying at Beach Club from August 26 to September 3. We enjoy the culinary experiences at WDW, and we want to be close to Epcot. Also, it's our first time staying at Beach Club!

Hope MNSSHP starts early again this year and Club Villians continues into 2017. We have extended our stay wishing for some pixie dust!

Now waiting anxiously for airfare to come down a bit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter