2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Ok, who's the zing bot that booked our upcoming vacation so that our FP+ window opens on...... Dec 25th??? :badpc:

THAT, should make it easy to book FP+ and be able to get what we want. :crazy2:

Happy travels.

Hi All! My family and I are going to Disneyland January 24-29!! Its mine and my daughters first time.

Have any of you flown down without 6 months clear on your passports? Did it cause you problems? My DH and my passports expire in May 2017.

Hi All! My family and I are going to Disneyland January 24-29!! Its mine and my daughters first time.

Have any of you flown down without 6 months clear on your passports? Did it cause you problems? My DH and my passports expire in May 2017.
I flew to San Francisco to visit my sister with only 1 month left on my passport. I just couldn't us the automated machines and had to speak to a border guard. He told me my passport expiry was coming up and I told him I knew I just wanted to squeeze on more trip to visit my sister before renewing and that the trip had been a last minute trip. Went right on through. Just allow for a bit of extra time and you should be fine. My trip was in June, my passport expired in July. About 6 weeks left on it at the time of the trip.

Finally!!!! after 2 years, I get to be on the roll list again. :yay: dates are April 23- May 7/2017. AoA

We have now booked our resort, and we will be staying at the Poly from August 22-30 2017. Can't wait to finally stay at the Poly. Never thought we would be staying there, but got a price we could not turn down.

Updated :thumbsup2 .

Just paid the deposit. We will be staying at Beach Club from August 26 to September 3. We enjoy the culinary experiences at WDW, and we want to be close to Epcot. Also, it's our first time staying at Beach Club!

Hope MNSSHP starts early again this year and Club Villians continues into 2017. We have extended our stay wishing for some pixie dust!

Now waiting anxiously for airfare to come down a bit!!

Finally!!!! after 2 years, I get to be on the roll list again. :yay: dates are April 23- May 7/2017. AoA

We are going January 2-9stayng at pop. No disney par 3 days at Universal.

You are all added :goodvibes .

Eeeee! What a neat thread.
After our last trip in April 2016 we weren't going to book anymore for WDW or DLR simply because we have our big Asia Disney trip coming up in 2017.... but we couldn't resist! So with the help of Airmiles and DVC (and for the fact that our annual passes expire in February 2017...) we did a last minute booking for a very quick trip Jan 21-24. First night staying at BWV and then remainder two nights at Jambo house. It'll be glendroid and I, and bringing a first timer for a very jam-packed quick weekend trip

Then this will probably be the last one for a while :(

First time posting here, but not first time Disney traveler. Going Jan 28th - Feb 3rd Pop Century

Well, something has come up and we had to cancel our vacation for Feb.

@Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina, can you remove our dates from the roll call list?

Happy travels.

Changed our plans for 2017 (were booked for September 16th to September 27th, Disney Magic)

Now booked on Oct 6 Disney Magic NYC to Caribbean 8 days

March 15-18, staying offsite!

Eeeee! What a neat thread.
After our last trip in April 2016 we weren't going to book anymore for WDW or DLR simply because we have our big Asia Disney trip coming up in 2017.... but we couldn't resist! So with the help of Airmiles and DVC (and for the fact that our annual passes expire in February 2017...) we did a last minute booking for a very quick trip Jan 21-24. First night staying at BWV and then remainder two nights at Jambo house. It'll be glendroid and I, and bringing a first timer for a very jam-packed quick weekend trip

Then this will probably be the last one for a while :(

First time posting here, but not first time Disney traveler. Going Jan 28th - Feb 3rd Pop Century

We are going
August 19- August 26 staying at The Contemporary

Well, something has come up and we had to cancel our vacation for Feb.

@Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina, can you remove our dates from the roll call list?

Happy travels.

Changed our plans for 2017 (were booked for September 16th to September 27th, Disney Magic)

Now booked on Oct 6 Disney Magic NYC to Caribbean 8 days

Everyone has been updated. Thanks for your patience and a Happy New Year to you all! :goodvibes

For anyone posting their dates in the coming weeks, don't fret if it seems as if I have disappeared temporarily. We are just in the midst of a move to the USA so life is going to be hectic for the next while. Sit tight and I'll be sure to pop back when I can to update the list :thumbsup2 .

Reactions: ngm
Getting ready for possibly our last family Christmas vacation. Paying airfare, meals etc for 8 people is getting expensive. We are going from December 17 to January 1'st and are staying at Villas at Wilderness Lodge (refuse to call it anything else) and the Beach Club Villas

I read DisBoards for our last trip (which was our first-ever), but I didn't join. We're staying on-site this time, so I decided to join the boards and get to know as much as I can before our trip.

We're going to be at Disney World July 16-22, staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

DH and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary at Disney World! This is our first time to the Florida parks and we couldn't be more excited!

We're staying at Pop Century from the 20th of April until the 30th!
7 days in the Disney parks, 1 day at Universal and 1 day at a water park and/or Disney Springs. Come on Spring!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter