• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

She loves all animals, especially horses! I could never do what she does, I would be in tears everyday.

I know exactly what you mean!!! I'm glad there are people like her that can!!!!

I'd love for them to see one, but the no fence makes me nervous!

I never saw them move too much. It was really interesting. I kind of felt like we were the zoo animals and they were watching us lol. Most of the path was fenced. There was just one area that wasn't at the time, but it may have changed by now. It was an interesting walk lol.

i just really, really hope those dates that were thought to be seen are expanded just a bit.
I can't wait until its out and solid. This anticipation of the unknown (or partial known) is driving me crazy!

I initially felt confident that the release date would be April 25th. Now I am deciding to really keep my ear to the ground on here because it could be April 18th or any day this week (usually Mondays or Thrusdays).

I guess there is no way to book with a Disney agent I've been working with, correct? Since I am not booking until FD drops and she doesn't work that early in the am.

Also, I plan to make the booking first and then ask for a quote for two different room options afterward. I hope that won't take too much of the agents time but I want to solidly have the booking in place and then compare.

What is the time again people have gotten through to an agent EST?

I need two rooms so I think I'm stuck having to call in.

Am I the only person who physically cannot/does not trust that a TA would work this hard for me? I have to do this all myself.

Glad everyone is enjoying this thread as much as I am!

Ok I hope I can get this question out without it sounding complicated. Right now I have a reservation in my name for me, DH, DSis and her BF at Caribbean Beach 9/28-10/8. Hoping to get free dining. My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary while we're down there and I thought it would be really cool to spend one night at a deluxe. But, we can't do it our first or last night there. And we can't check out of Caribbean because I don't want to screw things up with our free dining, or the reservation with my DSis and her BF. Can we stay checked in at CBR and get a room only reservation at another hotel under my DH name without screwing up our original CBR reservation??

I initially felt confident that the release date would be April 25th. Now I am deciding to really keep my ear to the ground on here because it could be April 18th or any day this week (usually Mondays or Thrusdays).

I guess there is no way to book with a Disney agent I've been working with, correct? Since I am not booking until FD drops and she doesn't work that early in the am.

Also, I plan to make the booking first and then ask for a quote for two different room options afterward. I hope that won't take too much of the agents time but I want to solidly have the booking in place and then compare.

What is the time again people have gotten through to an agent EST?

I need two rooms so I think I'm stuck having to call in.

Am I the only person who physically cannot/does not trust that a TA would work this hard for me? I have to do this all myself.

Glad everyone is enjoying this thread as much as I am!
I'm sure there are TAs that would, but I can't relinquish that power. I have to be control lol

So the person that saw the November 11 date had copy and pasted directly?

I saw that post too, on this thread or the other one. I *think* the 11/11 date was from something that showed up on the Disney or TA website briefly and then disappeared. Watching the November start date carefully as we will check in on 11/12 for a week (do not currently have a reservation).

Opinions please....I would like CBR but I have never stayed there. Worth it to get a water room or just get a standard if available?
If I can't get CBR do I stay at CSR or POR? We have stayed at POR and would like to visit other hotels but I read mixed reviews on CSR.
i hope it's Monday, I may have an ulcer or go crazy in another week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter