2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the Restaurants forum rather then here on the Theme Parks forum. Likely you will get info there

Considering free dining, if offered at all, won't be until Sept 2016, it's a little early for such a thread, but you can still start it. They didn't release the dates until the end of April this year.

Jadygreen...I am jealous of you! September is our favorite time yo go but now with our oldest in college, we can no longer *take her out* to go. Hoping for Christmas break!

I'm sure we started just as early last year hoping for free dining. Got to have something to do over the winter. I will watch for November 2016 but the week I want will not likely be included. Hoping to go Nov 4-12. Maybe we'll see a pin code. Fingers crossed!:surfweb:

I will be watching now since we are looking to go back at the end of November next year. This year was my first time to use the dining plan and I LOVED it!!!!!

I already have free dining booked for next September. BOUNCE BACK BABY!
What is "Bounce Back" anyway? We go down to WDW every year--last visit was in May--and have never been notified, seen literature, etc., about this type of offer. Can you explain what it is? Do you have to enquire about it when you are there? Thanks.

Bounceback is often offered when someone is there at Disney and went during the free dining promotion. They'll usually have something in the room saying if you book for the following year while you're there, they'll give you the same promotion.

What is "Bounce Back" anyway? We go down to WDW every year--last visit was in May--and have never been notified, seen literature, etc., about this type of offer. Can you explain what it is? Do you have to enquire about it when you are there? Thanks.

There is always a bounce back offer. Sometimes it is just a room discount and other times it is for free dining. In the pack of information in the room there should be something about the offer. You would need to book while you are still at the resort before you check out. You only need to put a $200 deposit down. If you decide you don't want to go after you paid your deposit you can get your money back. You have until about a month before your trip to cancel. You call 8844 from your resort phone to book it. If you don't find any info in the room about the offer you can call that number and they will give you all of the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter