• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Just booked my vacation days with work, but haven't booked Disney yet. Tentatively looking at Dec 23nd through January 3rd at POP.

October 15-19 AKL Jambo and Oct 16-22 OKW and then off on the Disney Fantasy for a week::MinnieMo

We haven't booked our trip yet, but my fiancé and I are going for our honeymoon! It will be sometime in September probably for 10 days. Our wedding is in Toronto on August 29th.

We haven't booked our trip yet, but my fiancé and I are going for our honeymoon! It will be sometime in September probably for 10 days. Our wedding is in Toronto on August 29th.

Added :thumbsup2. When you have your dates firmed up, post them here and I will update your entry.

What do you mean register your honeymoon? My hubby and I are going for ours in May and I know we told our TA to put in that we are celebrating our honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter