• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Agh! I want someone to be there while my DH and I are there so we can meet up and I can say I met another Canuck at WDW!

My wife and I are going to Wdw Pop Century, April 6-9 then a Cruise on the Fantasy 9-16 april and wdw at Pop century again 16-19 april.

We are going in Nov 2016! Staying at the BCV and Poly Nov 13-25! So looking forward to the Christmas decorations and my DD will have her 28th b-day!

We are planning a surprise holiday trip Dec. 29-31 at POP then Jan. 1-7 at AKV. (So I will get to join your 2017 thread when you start it as well!)

And we are driving unless we get a super deal on airfare. (Which won't happen from here...lol)

And did I read correctly you are doing another trip in Oct? So jealous! One day...

We are planning a surprise holiday trip Dec. 29-31 at POP then Jan. 1-7 at AKV. (So I will get to join your 2017 thread when you start it as well!)

And we are driving unless we get a super deal on airfare. (Which won't happen from here...lol)

And did I read correctly you are doing another trip in Oct? So jealous! One day...

You are added :thumbsup2.

You did read correctly....we're back for a two-week trip in October without the kiddo(s). We have only ever one one other two week vacation before, and we had the boy and his GF in tow on that getaway, so we are very excited about the prospect of two whole weeks of adult time. Its the payoff for having your children grow up: we miss all the fun of having little kids around, but get to enjoy longer and more frequent vacations instead :).

Soooo I *almost* had dh on board for the last week of August for Disneyland (I'd even picked the hotel, priced everything out) and then he threw out the old "remember the last time we were there in August, it was SO HOT. It was TOO HOT. Southern California in August is TOO HOT." Grrrr.....

@Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina I got him onboard!!! We are doing Disneyland and Universal Studios. So excited to be able to go twice during the diamond anniversary celebration!! We are squeaking in just under the wire for that lol since it ends September 5th. Now if I could just figure out how to put 3 tickers in my signature ;-)

Anyway, dates and location August 29-September 2, HOJO

@Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina I got him onboard!!! We are doing Disneyland and Universal Studios. So excited to be able to go twice during the diamond anniversary celebration!! We are squeaking in just under the wire for that lol since it ends September 5th. Now if I could just figure out how to put 3 tickers in my signature ;-)

Anyway, dates and location August 29-September 2, HOJO

Congrats! You're back on the list! :banana:

We will be there may 19-23 Coronado springs *adults only!*
And August 14-22 tbd -all together (dh, did and myself)

We have changed our dates. We are now going Jul 2nd to Jul 9th instead of the December trip. Staying at POP still. The cost of the week plus 4 days of tickets is less than the room only for 10 days during Christmas week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter