• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

We have changed our dates. We are now going Jul 2nd to Jul 9th instead of the December trip. Staying at POP still. The cost of the week plus 4 days of tickets is less than the room only for 10 days during Christmas week.

You are updated :thumbsup2.

We are booked!!! Dec 26th, 2016 to January 7th, 2017 at Bonnet Creek and Royal Pacific.:cool1: First trip to Orlando!

We are booked!!! Dec 26th, 2016 to January 7th, 2017 at Bonnet Creek and Royal Pacific.:cool1: First trip to Orlando!

How exciting!! You are added to the master list on page 1 :thumbsup2 .

If you're like the rest of us, your first trip won't be your last. It's a bit addictive, to say the least!!

Coming this year!! May 20th-26th to celebrate mine and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary. Doing disney parks every single day and I can't wait!!! :D

Now a second trip to add to the thread!!!

October 29th to November 5th. Staying at Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal and likely going to Aquatica and possibly SeaWorld if HHN tickets and HHN express passes don't eat the whole budget! We weren't planning to go back this early but got a killer deal with AirTransat that literally saved us thousands over going a few months later!

Now a second trip to add to the thread!!!

October 29th to November 5th. Staying at Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal and likely going to Aquatica and possibly SeaWorld if HHN tickets and HHN express passes don't eat the whole budget! We weren't planning to go back this early but got a killer deal with AirTransat that literally saved us thousands over going a few months later!

Added :thumbsup2. Are you going to try and squeeze in a MNSSHP too?

We switched our plans to November 27-December 4 at BWV, rather than the previously planned December 12th trip.

Booked September 21-27 at CBR. 2nd visit. Booked it on Wednesday night, got up early Friday morning for ADR's. Got 'em all! Plus, booked an ADR for a day extra in case free dining is included, and we extend our trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter