• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

November 4th to 10th 2016 at WDW and 10th to 13th at UO. Staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (at WDW) and Loews Royal Pacific Resort (at UO)

Hi! I'm going to Walt Disney world on november 10 to november 17 and I'm staying at pop century resort. I'm doing the Mickey's very merry Christmas party for the first time and I fly from Montreal

Hello, my wife, son and I will be driving down from Nova Scotia stopping along the way to take in Haunted events and other attractions Oct 19 - Nov 6, 2016. We'll be staying offsite in Orlando visiting WDW, Universal, Legoland and Kennedy Space Center.

Hi! We will be driving from Southern Ontario and staying at POR from November 13-21.:)

Added :flower:.

Hello, my wife, son and I will be driving down from Nova Scotia stopping along the way to take in Haunted events and other attractions Oct 19 - Nov 6, 2016. We'll be staying offsite in Orlando visiting WDW, Universal, Legoland and Kennedy Space Center.

You are added :goodvibes. And a big :welcome: to the Dis!

I was going to go in September but that has changed to April 23-28 and will be staying at POP. Could I please be updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter